Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Anyone know exactly why Skip "Gay-est" hates the Rams so much?
Genuinely wondering.

Next QB up that the media should ride who has had good teams and what one playoff win? Is Dak Prescott.
I don't hate Dak at all I think he a good dude I also don't think he is a bad player but let's see if Skip Sayless starts to discuss this at any point or the media in general.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
:bird:Skip Bayless.

Sean McVay is much closer in age to his players than any other H.C. in the past, he's just having fun with his guys, ... and the fact that he is actually able to run down the sidelines to celebrate with his players is because he's young and in great physical shape, unlike the average H.C.
Sean's emotions are infectious and his players appear to love him as their leader, he relates to his players and coaches like few others, and his proven football intellect & photographic memory are awe inspiring, ... Skip Dickless suffers from extreme envy and will never understand why his narcissistic douchebaggery makes him so unpopular, something Sean McVay will never suffer from.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
They were incredible for the entire playoff run.

I have a feeling the rams may not be able to offer Von the most money and someone will want to overpay.

In our favor, there's probably only a few teams he would consider because I think he's only going to a team that has an excellent chance of going all the way.

Saw him interviewed today and he said he's addicted to winning superbowls AND that he LOVES LA.

Maybe if Denver gets Russell or San Fran gets Brady or some crazy shit like that, then he takes the money.

Another thing the rams got going for them is they find a way to keep players they really want.

If we can keep those 5 in LA, say goodbye to your sack record, Chicago.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
And?? One thing McVay isn’t is fake, yes he gets excited and runs the length of the field but that’s just him. Maybe it’s annoying if you’re in Detroit or Jacksonville but in LA where you get to go to the playoffs and the SB, it’s just him.
Is that the worst thing you can come up with? Skip is embarrassing himself. First off it’s not the first time I’ve seen a coach do that and second would you rather that or Shanahan who barely looks up from his call sheet when they score.
And let’s compare the coaches for the rams and skip’s beloved Cowboys, ask him if he would trade straight up and let’s see what he says.

Well you said it. That's why I post these. He's embarrassing himself if he actually goes to sleep every night thinking this. I don't think he is, knows to get clicks.

It's just funny to me. He says stupid shit, people clown on him. Round and round in circles we go.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hey Skippy, catch this

new zealand news GIF

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haha coach “Mcyay”.

Good one skip.

The boy wonder is a genius play designer and skip can’t handle it.

Trust me, I live here in Dallas area and all cowboys fans just like Skip have a deep seated jealousy of the Rams. It goes back to the 2018 playoff loss to us where they all thought they were going to win.

Here's his "take" in Week 3. "Trust me on this...Tompa Bay Tompa Bay"....LMAOOOOOO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zrnVXMOPE&t=1000s

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Man he really believes this. Lol

View: https://youtu.be/FSxvDy9PCgs

Watching the "Mic'd Up" videos from Sunday's game I would have run through a wall for this guy (McVay) if he was half as genuine as he comes across as. And we've seen it through the years, he is genuine. Yes he is over the top. But some people are, we accept for who they are. We all have our idiosyncrasies.

Skip on the other hand doesn''t have a positive personality and tries to shit on anyone who does. And in the tradition of shock jocks, negativity is just as good of promotional tool as having something to actually bring to the dance which would (or could...) bring in viewership. (Or you can call it "clickbait"....). He's never played the game.... (anywhere near this level...) but needs to project himself as an expert to keep his cushy job. Sad to say. Most of his diatribes are self promotional tools ....... from a tool.

Bottom line: We have a good coach. Who with the help of GM Les "Fuck those picks!" Sneed, built a roster, who buys into his concepts and ideas to the highest level of the sport. And it gives "Cling ons" like Skip Bayless a chance to increase his viewership by pissing of the faithful who follow the team.

But most of us know this by now.....

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Haha coach “Mcyay”.

Good one skip.

The boy wonder is a genius play designer and skip can’t handle it.

Trust me, I live here in Dallas area and all cowboys fans just like Skip have a deep seated jealousy of the Rams. It goes back to the 2018 playoff loss to us where they all thought they were going to win.
I was at that game and man were those Cowboys tears delicious!