Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Where is the Vos Ramos call of the game??? I wanted to hear Troy Santiago go nutz!!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
By-the-Way, Rob Parker doubled-down on being a moron by saying this yesterday:

He did win, I didn’t think he would win, I thought he would not get it done at the end of the game, and he wound up doing it.

Was it anything different from what I expected from Matthew Stafford? No.

Did he change my opinion of him? No.

Did he prove me wrong that he could get it done? Yes. But I haven’t changed my opinion. I looked at that game and how he played, and while he won – he’s a champion and has a Super Bowl – I think people have gone off the deep end with this over-crazed narrative about him and his accomplishments.

I looked at that game and thought to myself ‘there are 10-12 quarterbacks who could have won a Super Bowl with the Rams, including Ryan Tannehill.’ I just thought he played ‘well enough’,

I hated to see the flags at the end and thought that was unfortunate that we had to see that after they had basically let them play for more than three quarters. Then the phantom holding in the end zone was a crucial call against the Bengals that hurt.

Any top 15 quarterback could have won that Super Bowl.”

This reminds of todays politics. They get caught red handed and still argue they were right lol
It's honestly one thing I hate about social media. I get the pleasure of hearing all the dullards opinions.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jake charging into puberty. He gets better each year. Keep on Rockin’ Jake.
Watching this compilation is justification for not watching Sports media. It’s just a bunch of worthless dogs hit bias being spewed by people who can speak but apparently don’t think first.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
This reminds of todays politics. They get caught red handed and still argue they were right lol
It's honestly one thing I hate about social media. I get the pleasure of hearing all the dullards opinions.
I deleted Twitter and Instagram last year, and deactivated Facebook about a month ago. And man, it feels so good not seeing all that shit. Haha.

TexasRam

Legend
Don't understand a word he was saying.

And I believe I was saying the exact same thing.

Just love that passion. So real.
I swear, next year if we make it back I am going to find a way to listen to this dude call the game. I'll put English closed caption on if i need to. It's the way to call a game. Passionate and excited. It was so anticlimatic the way Collinsworth and Michaels called the end of the game. It was so sad. It was like analyzing a golf putt and what happened. Screw that man. They should be ashamed. We should have at a minimum have heard "And the Rams have just won the Super Bowl" when the ball hit the ground.

Also, on a side topic. Am I the only one that has noticed the NFL network replaying all the Rams playoff games and Super Bowl like non stop LOL. I mean its great, I just never noticed how rampant it is. Not only do I have them recorded and watched them several times but every time I turn on NFL network the Rams are on.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I deleted Twitter and Instagram last year, and deactivated Facebook about a month ago. And man, it feels so good not seeing all that shit. Haha.
My FB got hacked and I ended up pulling the plug. Some guy in Baton Rouge has it and I'm like, whatever! Thanks for setting me free!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was so anticlimatic the way Collinsworth and Michaels called the end of the game. It was so sad.

thank the lord i missed it. i had the mnf crew. not that i heard a word they said because all i heard was screaming from my son and myself.

we all got a taste of what it would be like when they did the bucs game. miserable when the rams were annihilating them then buoyed with every turnover and bucs td. delirious when they tied the game. it felt just as good in crushing their spirits than it was to win the game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For the most part they just ignore how wrong they were.

Bothers me too, but then we have quite a few fans here who seem to want to ignore how wrong they were about the Stafford trade.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This didn't age well.

Makes me wanna puke

1645373087556.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I know what the problem is and we'll fix it.
If I recall correctly, the frequent response was: 'Shoot, we'll fix that.'

My favorite was when Martz was asked about the Defensive struggles and the Coordinator. He said.
'Oh, everybody knows, Larry Marmie ... he's just the best'