Sammy Watkins to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
As one of his biggest pre-draft supporters, Austin has been really unreliable and is just about done here. His extension was and still is a head-scratcher, not really sure what the thought process was there.

Amen my Ram Brother...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last season...EJ Gaines was bottom 10 as far as burn rates go for NFL cornerbacks, benched by Fisher for UDFA Troy Hill, and had a PFF ranking of #105 among NFL CBs...he was awful my Ram brother...

Obviously you like this dude so to each their own at this point. Im just glad that its Buffalo's job to see what they have in EJ Gaines at this point...

Gaines is a better fit for their system than ours.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well - f#*k me!!! I go to the cinema and I get a message from B/R quoting this trade, what a set of WRs the Rams now have!!

Woods
Watkins
Austin
Kupp

nanotech

Rookie
horse-rode.jpg
blue font. Jeez

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
My assumption is that they consulted him prior to making the move.

I wonder. Les said the dialogue began in February and reignited when Buffalo got a new GM. Would you consult a player on a deal like this?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder. Les said the dialogue began in February and reignited when Buffalo got a new GM. Would you consult a player on a deal like this?

He knows Sammy's personality. I think you'd have to ask Woods if Sammy is a good teammate.