LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My name is Jack, I am a 51 year old lifelong Rams fan. They have always been my team no matter where they are based at. As I get some posts on here, I will post up pictures of my Rams collection, including Game used helmets, jerseys, and other items, and my autograph collections which has some unique items.

61 years old. Life long Rams fan. Coming over from the old St. Louis board. Just looking to talk Rams ball. Born in Los Angeles, currently live in Apache Junction AZ.
Welcome aboard gents. Hope you enjoy your time here.

MambaOut

UDFA
Name
Rob
My name is Rob and I started watching football when the Rams came back to LA so naturally I became a fan of them. Currently live in The Valley and I am a huge Lakers fan!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My name is Rob and I started watching football when the Rams came back to LA so naturally I became a fan of them. Currently live in The Valley and I am a huge Lakers fan!!
Welcome to ROD, MambaOut.

Capt Nemo

Rookie
Hello everyone. After months of lurking this site, stoked to join the ROD board! Lifelong Rams fan.... lived in Newport in the 80's and Malibu more recently, but Seattle is home now. My favorite team is the Rams.... and whoever is playing the 49ers. F'n hate the 49ers!!

GO RAMS!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nice avatar. Loved me some Kobe. What a great face of the franchise. I used to live on Corbin Ave- right next to Parthenia. Where in the Valley for you?

And welcome aboard of course.
Hello everyone. After months of lurking this site, stoked to join the ROD board! Lifelong Rams fan.... lived in Newport in the 80's and Malibu more recently, but Seattle is home now. My favorite team is the Rams.... and whoever is playing the 49ers. F'n hate the 49ers!!

GO RAMS!!
We have a couple other Sheattle Rams fans on here. I lived in the NorthWet for 30 years (Oregon though). My buddies and I used to go up every year for the Ram game. Funny that during the years of GSOT, there were far more Rams jerseys than shecocks jerseys. I'm hoping that returns to your city.
:biggrin:

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

GO RAMS!!

Welcome.

Dive right in!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

GO RAMS!!
Welcome! Keep flying the colors in shithawklandia. Post often.

Capt Nemo

Rookie
Nice avatar. Loved me some Kobe. What a great face of the franchise. I used to live on Corbin Ave- right next to Parthenia. Where in the Valley for you?

We have a couple other Sheattle Rams fans on here. I lived in the NorthWet for 30 years (Oregon though). My buddies and I used to go up every year for the Ram game. Funny that during the years of GSOT, there were far more Rams jerseys than shecocks jerseys. I'm hoping that returns to your city.

Where in Oregon? I went to high school in Lake Oswego

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Where in Oregon? I went to high school in Lake Oswego
We lived in the Portland area next to Alpenrose Dairy for almost 10 years, moved to Woodburn for about 8 years, out to Boring for a couple, then out to the coast near Newport for about ten.

Capt Nemo

Rookie
We lived in the Portland area next to Alpenrose Dairy for almost 10 years, moved to Woodburn for about 8 years, out to Boring for a couple, then out to the coast near Newport for about ten.
That's a solid tour of duty in the beautiful state of Oregon. Used to stop at the Boring Tavern for a cold one after hitting the slopes at Mt Hood Meadows.... "interesting" entertainment at that place!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's a solid tour of duty in the beautiful state of Oregon. Used to stop at the Boring Tavern for a cold one after hitting the slopes at Mt Hood Meadows.... "interesting" entertainment at that place!
Not sure I've been to that one. Was it one of our hundreds of strip joints? :biggrin:

BTW... Loved Mt Hood Meadows. Sucked when it was windy on the lifts though. But my buddy and I spent every Superbowl Sunday up there as the Rams were never in it save for a couple years.

We would do the open to close. Night skiing was great.

Last edited:

MambaOut

UDFA
Name
Rob

Lived in Glendale area for my entire life!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi to all,

greetings from a european Rams fan.

Looking forward to have some great discussions here.

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you. Dive right in!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi to all,

Where in Europe are you? We have lots of European members here. Post often!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Hi to all,

Always good to have more European fans amongst the brethren.

Vkingsfan

UDFA
Howdy boys, just a Vikings fan stopping by to banter on a working Christmas day. I'm a gen X'er, born and raised in south Minneapolis where I still live. I like Beer, football, and Scandinavian women who can keep a man warm on a cold night. It's a pleasure making your guys acquaintance, I'll be around a bit for the next couple days then you probably won't see me till our teams do this dance again.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Howdy boys, just a Vikings fan stopping by to banter on a working Christmas day. I'm a gen X'er, born and raised in south Minneapolis where I still live. I like Beer, football, and Scandinavian women who can keep a man warm on a cold night. It's a pleasure making your guys acquaintance, I'll be around a bit for the next couple days then you probably won't see me till our teams do this dance again.
Welcome. We like having (respectful) opposition fans round here.

What are your thoughts on Zimmer? I thought for years he was a good HC but I think if I was a vikes fan I would be thinking it's time for a change.

Merry Christmas pal.

Vkingsfan

UDFA
Welcome. We like having (respectful) opposition fans round here.

What are your thoughts on Zimmer? I thought for years he was a good HC but I think if I was a vikes fan I would be thinking it's time for a change.

Merry Christmas pal.
The Zim reaper is all but done. He's like a good farmer that can't cook. He can grow the ingredients, he can raise a couple cows, a few pigs, and some hens but he can't make the stew. They've given him more than enough talent and he just can't get us anywhere. Good guy, wish him well, but it's time to move on.

The real problem is that the Shannahan system is in place on offense and changing that would tank the best part of the team. We either have to hire Kyle Shannahan if S.F. fires him or find someone who's willing to work with kid Kubiak.

And merry Christmas to you as well.

MizJane

Rams Fan since 1969
Name
Jane
Hi guys! Rams fan since 1969. Active Rams fan on various sites since 1997. Lived in St. Louis between 1999-2002 so I was fortunate enough to experience their Super Bowl win season up close and personal. Board member of the official Rams booster club in St. Louis. Never been to Los Angeles. College teacher. Italian-American. Born in NYC. Also follow my college basketball team — VCU Rams — so I’m a Rams fan twice over. Love calcio (Italian soccer). Go Rams! Go Rams! Forza Fiorentina!