LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hi guys! Rams fan since 1969. Active Rams fan on various sites since 1997. Lived in St. Louis between 1999-2002 so I was fortunate enough to experience their Super Bowl win season up close and personal. Board member of the official Rams booster club in St. Louis. Never been to Los Angeles. College teacher. Italian-American. Born in NYC. Also follow my college basketball team — VCU Rams — so I’m a Rams fan twice over. Love calcio (Italian soccer). Go Rams! Go Rams! Forza Fiorentina!
Welcome aboard Miz. Have fun and look around.

Go RAMS!!!

nighttrain

Legend
Hi guys! Rams fan since 1969. Active Rams fan on various sites since 1997. Lived in St. Louis between 1999-2002 so I was fortunate enough to experience their Super Bowl win season up close and personal. Board member of the official Rams booster club in St. Louis. Never been to Los Angeles. College teacher. Italian-American. Born in NYC. Also follow my college basketball team — VCU Rams — so I’m a Rams fan twice over. Love calcio (Italian soccer). Go Rams! Go Rams! Forza Fiorentina!
welcome, enjoy the board and post often
train

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Hey MizJane, a belated welcome. We have some things in common, and not :laugh2:. Rams fan since around 1973.. Born in La, and still in the area. College teacher. German and Scottish American. Love soccer, was baptized in German Fussball when we went back there to see my grandparents, and played pickup with the German and Turkish kids. I really enjoy Serie A too. Sorta like Inter and Atalanta--no probs with Fiorentina.

LA1980

UDFA
New here. Been a fan since I was given a rams helmet by some unknown adult when I was a little kid. First game I have a real memory of was the 1980 super bowl. First season I have real memories of was 1984. Dickerson, Flipper, Wright, Bruce, Jackson, Donald, and now Stafford have more or less been my “favorite” players. Let’s run it back!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
New here. Been a fan since I was given a rams helmet by some unknown adult when I was a little kid. First game I have a real memory of was the 1980 super bowl. First season I have real memories of was 1984. Dickerson, Flipper, Wright, Bruce, Jackson, Donald, and now Stafford have more or less been my “favorite” players. Let’s run it back!
Welcome LA1980. Glad you found us. We have great people here, and frankly, a strong culture like our Rams.

I still remember that 1980 SB too, and still can't re-watch it. But that doesn't matter, cuz we made it to the mountain top.

Super Bowl Champs!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
Hello Ram Brothers. I'm Rick from (Southern) Brooklyn, NY. Became a Ram fan in 1974 (while I also rooted for the Joe Namath Jets) based on a family trip to Los Angeles taken in '74. Co-rooted equally for Jets-Rams until the Jets left NY for New Jersey in '84. Suffered in my early Ram days to Playoff losses to Minnesota, Dallas, Minnesota, Minnesota, Dallas, then Pittsburgh (when we had them beat). Didnt understand what the move to Anaheim meant, but we lost our foothold on L.A. with that move. Applauded the move to St. Louis, but REALLY applauded the move back HOME to L.A. 2021 was my favorite season ever, better than '99 IMO. Sean McVay is ALREADY an All-Time Head Coach, and is currently the Best Head Coach in Football to me. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE Matthew Stafford, wouldn't trade him for ANYONE right now. He's not done earning Rings. Kupp, Donald, what can ya say. Donald a Mount Rushmore guy, Kupp a Hall of Famer. Not crazy about Ramsey right now but he can still win me back. (Huge proponent of Ramsey trade AND extension.

sloramfan

Starter
honestly.. i don't think i've ever introduced myself on this site...

slo ram fan...

that's a san luis obispo ram fan...

i'm here in niner country, but the rams are still represented, just not overwhelming,, prolly 65%-70% niner to 30% rams... so it's not that bad..

single dad that raised 4 kids...

general contractor... so i made my schedule, which helped while raising a 9 month old boy, two girls 7 and 9 years old, and a 13 year old son from my first marriage....

life is so awesome... you freak out over what your up against, but thank god, it somehow always works out...

i learned how tough it is for single women, and what they deal with...day care/ dinner/ and just keeping the kids satisfied with the life they're living...

go rams

slo

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
honestly.. i don't think i've ever introduced myself on this site...

slo ram fan...

that's a san luis obispo ram fan...

i'm here in niner country, but the rams are still represented, just not overwhelming,, prolly 65%-70% niner to 30% rams... so it's not that bad..

single dad that raised 4 kids...

general contractor... so i made my schedule, which helped while raising a 9 month old boy, two girls 7 and 9 years old, and a 13 year old son from my first marriage....

life is so awesome... you freak out over what your up against, but thank god, it somehow always works out...

i learned how tough it is for single women, and what they deal with...day care/ dinner/ and just keeping the kids satisfied with the life they're living...

go rams

slo
I think I've maybe mentioned to you before that I lived up the road in Atascadero for many years.

Name
A Really Cool
Wussup everyone! Longtime reader, but new forum member here. Been a Rams fan since 1990 when I was six, favorite all time Rams players are: Faulk, Greene, Bruce, Holy and a few more I forgot to mention. Absolutely cried my eyes out when the Rams won the super bowl this year. Current favorites are: Kupp, Ramsey and Donald. Happy to be here and talk Rams football.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Wussup everyone! Longtime reader, but new forum member here. Been a Rams fan since 1990 when I was six, favorite all time Rams players are: Faulk, Greene, Bruce, Holy and a few more I forgot to mention. Absolutely cried my eyes out when the Rams won the super bowl this year. Current favorites are: Kupp, Ramsey and Donald. Happy to be here and talk Rams football.
Hey GG. Welcome. Glad you found us. You weren’t the only one crying when we won the SB. Go find the threads and see. What a glorious night.

Again, welcome, and looking forward to you sharing your opinions and insight. Post often.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm bad about reading this thread.. but, CHEERS to all the new Rams fans here! This isn't just a RAMily, it's the BEST RAMily!

I'm cracking open a fresh cold beer to celebrate all the new RAMily!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm bad about reading this thread.. but, CHEERS to all the new Rams fans here! This isn't just a RAMily, it's the BEST RAMily!

I'm cracking open a fresh cold beer to celebrate all the new RAMily!
Does it actually say BUSCCCCHHHH!!! When you open it?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Didn't see this until now. Welcome aboard Green. Hope you have a great time here. We like to think of this place as buddies and fellow Ram fans sitting around shooting the shit over a couple beers. Some like @ottoman89 are known to make it a few more than a couple. :evil:

nighttrain

Legend
Welcome amigo.

@nighttrain

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Does it actually say BUSCCCCHHHH!!! When you open it?
It actually does! It's the craziest thing! Or it's just the voices in my head!
Didn't see this until now. Welcome aboard Green. Hope you have a great time here. We like to think of this place as buddies and fellow Ram fans sitting around shooting the shit over a couple beers. Some like @ottoman89 are known to make it a few more than a couple. :evil:
Haha! Legitimately laughed out loud and it's true! I tell the wife "I ain't drunk! I've just been drinking!"

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
My kid starting young with my favorite team since i learned nfl at 99.
AD956756-0DF7-465A-AD8E-D248757F76F4.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Please see our terms and rules. They have been modified temporarily to allow people 2 months or older to join.

:laugh4:

Well done @wize1980 ! How old?