LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hey everyone,

I'm Tom from London in the UK. I've been watching the NFL for a couple of years and first became a Rams fan for Superbowl 53 (there was no way I was going to support the Patriots). I was lucky enough to see the team pay when they came to London last year and I've been following them ever since.

Welcome aboard Tom. Jump on in, the water is fine!

Aulac

UDFA
Name
Smileless
Hi everyone,

English isn't my native language so I struggle with writing. I been lurking on this forum for a while now, enjoy the discussions that take place here and want to be apart of it. I started to follow the Rams back in 2016 so I'm not a Rams veteran or anything like that. The Rams are the only sport team I follow so I'm still not over Superbowl 53 loss especially to the Patriots.

I never really had an NFL team to root for prior to 2016 and I never imagined that LA would ever have a football team again. I didn't start to watch football until the year 2000 so more or less my entire childhood and a good chunk of my early adulthood was without a football team to root for.

I never realized that the Rams used to be in LA until 2015 when it was announced that the Rams are coming "BACK" to LA. It was then that I started to care about professional football again since the Pete Carroll USC days.

I'm a Rams fan since the Jim Everett days....I remember the first time I moved out of my parents' house was during the 2000 Super Bowl - I rushed out to buy a TV to watch the super bowl that same day - best purchase ever! This was when I was living in Canada....now I'm living in Seattle and it was tough going through the dark times when the Rams sucked and the Seahawks were good. Glad things have evened out!

Drunk way too much beer, not been on For a long time want to say hi to
Phsyco x
Old school
-x-
Dieter the brock
Fearsomeforsome
Tron
Jrry32
Boston ram
Prime time
CGI ram
Gabriel ram
TaxesRam
Memento
Ramhusker
Ngramsfan
Scottsram
And loads more sorry for the bad spelling, you guys are the best !!

Who remembers screaming at the TV screen to take Donald with the second pick even tho everyone was saying he is too short

:ROFLMAO:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Phsyco x
Old school
-x-
Dieter the brock
Fearsomeforsome
Tron
Jrry32
Boston ram
Prime time
CGI ram
Gabriel ram
TaxesRam
Memento
Ramhusker
Ngramsfan
Scottsram

Who remembers screaming at the TV screen to take Donald with the second pick even tho everyone was saying he is too short

I was happy with the Donald pick myself! I remember watching at a bar. I think I puked afterward, haha!

I was happy with the Donald pick myself! I remember watching at a bar. I think I puked afterward, haha!
I remember our first pick LT can’t remember his name, was supposed to be a sure thing but could not stop the false start penalties, think it was Robinson? My wife came down the stairs and said why are you shouting take Donald at the TV. Everyone saying we don’t need a DT.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember our first pick LT can’t remember his name, was supposed to be a sure thing but could not stop the false start penalties, think it was Robinson? My wife came down the stairs and said why are you shouting take Donald at the TV. Everyone saying we don’t need a DT.

Greg Robinson. I wanted Matthews myself. Also wanted Hageman and Benjamin, haha. At least we didn't pick Manziel; I never wanted him.

Greg Robinson. I wanted Matthews myself. Also wanted Hageman and Benjamin, haha. At least we didn't pick Manziel; I never wanted him.
Just goes to show, you never can te
You never can tell, good to speak to you Again, stay safe!

btfd16

Rookie
Hello all,

Just joined this new forum after being on FootballsFuture since high school and saw some crossover from posters. Asked on the reddit (which is awful) where are good sites to go for actual football talk and not memes. I was directed here!

I am a 27 year old commodity trader (I sell cheese) living in Newport Beach. Been a Rams fan since I started paying attention to football, even though my pops is a Seahawks fan. Born in Orange County, grew up in Dallas since I was 10. Went to University of Arizona and worked with the WRs. Finally got back to Orange County about 3 years ago.

Looking forward to this and beat the Pack.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello all,

Just joined this new forum after being on FootballsFuture since high school and saw some crossover from posters. Asked on the reddit (which is awful) where are good sites to go for actual football talk and not memes. I was directed here!

I am a 27 year old commodity trader (I sell cheese) living in Newport Beach. Been a Rams fan since I started paying attention to football, even though my pops is a Seahawks fan. Born in Orange County, grew up in Dallas since I was 10. Went to University of Arizona and worked with the WRs. Finally got back to Orange County about 3 years ago.

Welcome aboard man. This is a pretty active board. Hope you have fun here.

Cheers and GO RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello all,

welcome-meme.jpg

:zany:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
IT'S ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Aight now that I got that out of my system.......

My Christian name is Doug. I have been lurking around X's sites for a few years now and missed the draft this year with the fellas.

I am a father of 4, two boys two girls and grandfather of one. I work for the State of Indiana as an engineer for the DoT. I started rooting for the Rams in 1967 following them from LA to Anahiem to St. Louis. If they move again I will follow them there. Like my man X, I have endured through many poor showings by our boyz.......in fact I did a 12 year stint in the belly of the beast.....SF Bay area.......before moving to where I reside today.....Indiana.

Come this fall I will either be fishing or watching the Rams.

See y'all there!

Peace,
RF4L
What happened to these older members? Arre they dead or wtf?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What happened to these older members? Arre they dead or wtf?

We have been here 10yrs, so... unfortunately we have experienced this, and tried to track down family to learn more.

So maybe a good reminder you keep an updated email address on your account details in your user area. If you have pals here, I think you understand why having a contact trail would be good. DaveFan, an example where we had success with this.

All that said, Corbin, a lot of ours is related to relocation. Some members did not make the move.

socalmab

UDFA
Stumbled upon this forum long ago but never knew I joined :) Thanks to a poster at another board for redirecting me towards here. Just going to cut and paste my bio stuff

Hola all! long time Ram fan looking to digest as much info as possible. Our team seems to follow the traditions of those popular daytime shows filmed here. Lots of soap opera story lines with twists you might not see coming. First game was at the LA Coliseum I think in either 77 or79?? against the Vikings if I recall correctly Nolan Cromwell scored on a fake field goal or extra point ensuring the Rams win. Been a fan ever since. Last game attended was The Monday nighter against the Chiefs!!!!! Also was lucky to be at the game Dickerson broke the single season rushing record against the Oilers. I am a
Goff realist but defender and always wondering why we run those horrible wr screens. I often wonder when or if we will ever need to watch the first round of the NFL draft ever again

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Finally pulled the trigger on joining the most awesome NFL team's fan forum, the LA Rams. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't come here to read about our beloved Rams. Been a die hard fan since I was 8 years old. I'm looking forward to posting and going back and forth discussing various Rams related topics with you all. Oh by the way, f@#* the 49ers and Brady's cheating a$$

socalmab

UDFA
Finally pulled the trigger on joining the most awesome NFL team's fan forum, the LA Rams. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't come here to read about our beloved Rams. Been a die hard fan since I was 8 years old. I'm looking forward to posting and going back and forth discussing various Rams related topics with you all. Oh by the way, f@#* the 49ers and Brady's cheating a$$
Welcome, thanks for taking off the bottom of the list!

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Phsyco x
Old school
-x-
Dieter the brock
Fearsomeforsome
Tron
Jrry32
Boston ram
Prime time
CGI ram
Gabriel ram
TaxesRam
Memento
Ramhusker
Ngramsfan
Scottsram

Loved the Donald pick. Hated the greg robinson pick.

Deadpool

UDFA
Hi there.

Thanks for the add!

Not much to share. Long time Rams fan here. Married, no kids, a couple dogs. This seems like a fun group.

I am surprised no one had choosen my username! Awesome movie.

Go Rams!