LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DarOv

UDFA
Hi all! Glad to be here! I'm a sports fan, follow various events in the world of rugby, soccer, soccer, basketball, etc. I hope I don't seem too boring to you :)

Name
KJ
Hello Ram Family,

I've been a Ram fan for 51 years grew up in Inglewood, CA 10 blocks from the fabulous Forum huge Laker and Dodger fan. I reside in the San Francisco Bay area and I went through the 80s and the dominance of the 49ers but I always wore my Rams gear with pride win or lose. I'm so frustrated with the way football is played today with all these rule changes and the pre-madonna players out there unlike the 70s and 80s where players played the game for the love of it even though they were not getting paid millions of dollars plus they showed loyalty to the team and the fans. But that was back then it's all about the new gen of the NFL today. I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone here and having some fun! Go big blue, Rams for life!!

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
My name is Dave. Been following the Rams since 1970 when my dad took me to my first Rams game. I am now a lawyer living in Spokane (in Seahawks territory), but I proudly wear my Rams swag here. I've followed the Rams wherever they have traveled. Warner and Jack Youngblood are my favorite Rams players . In my off time, I fish the rivers of Montana, hunt pheasant, ski, and find nice beaches to sit on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My name is Dave. Been following the Rams since 1970 when my dad took me to my first Rams game. I am now a lawyer living in Spokane (in Seahawks territory), but I proudly wear my Rams swag here. I've followed the Rams wherever they have traveled. Warner and Jack Youngblood are my favorite Rams players . In my off time, I fish the rivers of Montana, hunt pheasant, ski, and find nice beaches to sit on.
Welcome Haden. Are you a former RRF guy? Lots of them here.

Look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cheers and welcome aboard. Have a good look around but maybe stay out of the Game Day Thread and Vent threads.:wow2:

:biggrin:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Hi. I’m a long-time Rams fan (since the NFL was first shown on British TV, way back in the 80s) but never joined a forum before.

During this year’s draft, I scoured several forums online and liked the community here, so thought I’d sign up.

I hope that I can contribute in whatever way I can.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi. I’m a long-time Rams fan (since the NFL was first shown on British TV, way back in the 80s) but never joined a forum before.

During this year’s draft, I scoured several forums online and liked the community here, so thought I’d sign up.

Welcome!

nighttrain

Legend

howdy London, come on in and enjoy the club. Always room for a Rams fan
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard @Londoner . Hope you enjoy your time here. We really do have a good group of members. Sit down with us and share a pint. Cheers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Welcome…. Look forward to your participation.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

Welcome aboard. Always room for a Rams fan!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Salutations and welcome! Don't be scared by me; my bark's worse than my bite. :p

Last edited:

Belkster

UDFA
Name
Tad
Hi all! I'm a big football fan, and I like Rams game. I saw your forum and decided to register. It's very interesting here :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi all! I'm a big football fan, and I like Rams game. I saw your forum and decided to register. It's very interesting here :)
Dive right in, Belkster. I look forward to reading your takes on our Rams!