LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You are a smart man @LACHAMP, It's all about rules
Full disclosure for you train...

I didn't intend to break the rules...upset the harmony....or anything like that...in fact, I don't think I personally attacked any poster....I warned...what I would say...if in 5 years some "predictions" went one way or the next...it wasn't in my character...but these individuals...happened to bother me with trivial knocks on my opinion on a daily basis....and I was going through something....something I had commented on..in here...the mother of my child...no not my wife, had an incident...and wouldn't tell the cops....so I was pissed...and I'm not trying to act like superman when I have a wife....

Seriously....I know about following rules...I also know how to write...express my OPINION....and for guys to continue to attack my beliefs...like EVERY thought I put down in print is just brought up to antagonize a site...a page...a community is just bs.

best part....I'm cool...I get why it was done....I know who to avoid in here....

I'm a rams fan....probably been one longer than some that comment to me....so, for those youngins...they're gonna have to find out on their own...

I've witnessed countless great Rams teams....we've only won once...when we had a HOF QB.

nighttrain

Legend
Full disclosure for you train...

I didn't intend to break the rules...upset the harmony....or anything like that...in fact, I don't think I personally attacked any poster....I warned...what I would say...if in 5 years some "predictions" went one way or the next...it wasn't in my character...but these individuals...happened to bother me with trivial knocks on my opinion on a daily basis....and I was going through something....something I had commented on..in here...the mother of my child...no not my wife, had an incident...and wouldn't tell the cops....so I was ticked...and I'm not trying to act like superman when I have a wife....

Seriously....I know about following rules...I also know how to write...express my OPINION....and for guys to continue to attack my beliefs...like EVERY thought I put down in print is just brought up to antagonize a site...a page...a community is just bs.

best part....I'm cool...I get why it was done....I know who to avoid in here....

I'm a rams fan....probably been one longer than some that comment to me....so, for those youngins...they're gonna have to find out on their own...

I've witnessed countless great Rams teams....we've only won once...when we had a HOF QB.
as to the rules, shit happens, but the Rams have won a Championship twice, once in '51 and in '99
train

Greeting RAMily!

Where to start...?

I have been a RAMS fan since the '79 season, so I guess that would make me 9 years old and I am now 47. Does that qualify as being a life long RAMS fan? LMAO.

My earliest memory was rooting for them in SB14. My stepdad was a RAMS fan and my mother was a Steelers fan so naturally, I was pulling for the RAMS. Unfortunately, we all know how that game ended. Oh well, I have been a dedicated fan ever since, regardless if they moved to Anaheim, St. Louis or wherever. I am ecstatic that they are back home in Los Angeles!

I don't know how it took me eight years to find this site, but better late than never I suppose...

Well, I guess that is all for now...

Here's to another step forward this coming season! GO RAMS!!!

CHEERS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Greeting RAMily!

Where to start...?

I have been a RAMS fan since the '79 season, so I guess that would make me 9 years old and I am now 47. Does that qualify as being a life long RAMS fan? LMAO.

My earliest memory was rooting for them in SB14. My stepdad was a RAMS fan and my mother was a Steelers fan so naturally, I was pulling for the RAMS. Unfortunately, we all know how that game ended. Oh well, I have been a dedicated fan ever since, regardless if they moved to Anaheim, St. Louis or wherever. I am ecstatic that they are back home in Los Angeles!

I don't know how it took me eight years to find this site, but better late than never I suppose...

Well, I guess that is all for now...

Here's to another step forward this coming season! GO RAMS!!!

CHEERS!
If real, that's an unfortunate name to have. :cautious:

Big-Blue

UDFA
Name
Brian
Hello All,
Found this site by accident but must say I really like it so far. Love the layout and the discussions going on.
I'm from Roseville, CA and have been a Rams fan for about 53 years ( dang I think I just dated myself ).
Anyways I will be around reading all of the great news here and may even jump in on some of the discussions once in awhile.
Brian

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hello All,
Found this site by accident but must say I really like it so far. Love the layout and the discussions going on.
I'm from Roseville, CA and have been a Rams fan for about 53 years ( dang I think I just dated myself ).
Anyways I will be around reading all of the great news here and may even jump in on some of the discussions once in awhile.
Brian
There are several of us nor cal and greater Sacramento fans here. Welcome aboard!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello All,
Brian

Welcome!

Definitely chime in. We’d love to hear from you!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hello All,
Brian
Hey Brian. @FaulkSF is right. I’m from Rocklin. We’ve got a Fair Oaks, Grass Valley, Elk Grove...Sacto. Lots of us. Welcome.

Been a Rams fan since 1979 when my Dad brought me a Rams t-shirt back from LA. Now live in Santa Monica. Just got back from training camp. Season ticket holder with my Brazilian girlfriend and two daughters. Going to Mexico City for Chiefs game. Was at Cards road game in 2016 and Cowboys road game in 2017. Go Rams!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Been a Rams fan since 1979 when my Dad brought me a Rams t-shirt back from LA. Now live in Santa Monica. Just got back from training camp. Season ticket holder with my Brazilian girlfriend and two daughters. Going to Mexico City for Chiefs game. Was at Cards road game in 2016 and Cowboys road game in 2017. Go Rams!
Welcome to ROD @BritishLARam

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Hello All,
Brian

Welcome from another newbie. :)

I'm just down the 80 in Vacaville.

This is a really cool site with little non-sense. I think you will really enjoy the mutual respect that prevails here.

GO RAMS!!!

Bearrister

Rookie
Hi all,

Born and (mostly raised) in Southern California before going to the Bay Area to attend UC Berkeley. I am a huge Cal football fan, and was absolutely thrilled when 1) the Rams moved to LA as I was looking for an NFL team to follow, and 2) the Rams traded up to draft Goff. As someone who was going to be a Ram fan simply by the fact that they returned to LA, their drafting of Goff really solidified my support. Goff is an unabashedly loyal and passionate Cal alum, and it couldn’t have been any more perfect that he ended up with the Rams.

My wife is also a Cal alum and is a Ram fan for the same reason. She was raised in the Bay Area and grew up a Niner fan, but lost her fandom when the Niners drafted Alex Smith instead of fellow Cal alum Aaron Rodgers. The Rams are now a perfect fit for her too.

We’ve haven’t yet attended a Rams game at the Coliseum, but that will change this year as we are first time season ticket holders! We’re really looking forward to the home slate and seeing Goff play Rodgers. This team looks great on paper, so hopefully they live up to their potential!

Looking forward to interacting with others and perhaps seeing people at the games!

A55VA6

Legend
Hello All,
Brian
Welcome! Hope you stick around. Lots of great discussions with great people here!

A55VA6

Legend
Hi all,

Born and (mostly raised) in Southern California before going to the Bay Area to attend UC Berkeley. I am a huge Cal football fan, and was absolutely thrilled when 1) the Rams moved to LA as I was looking for an NFL team to follow, and 2) the Rams traded up to draft Goff. As someone who was going to be a Ram fan simply by the fact that they returned to LA, their drafting of Goff really solidified my support. Goff is an unabashedly loyal and passionate Cal alum, and it couldn’t have been any more perfect that he ended up with the Rams.

My wife is also a Cal alum and is a Ram fan for the same reason. She was raised in the Bay Area and grew up a Niner fan, but lost her fandom when the Niners drafted Alex Smith instead of fellow Cal alum Aaron Rodgers. The Rams are now a perfect fit for her too.

We’ve haven’t yet attended a Rams game at the Coliseum, but that will change this year as we are first time season ticket holders! We’re really looking forward to the home slate and seeing Goff play Rodgers. This team looks great on paper, so hopefully they live up to their potential!

Looking forward to interacting with others and perhaps seeing people at the games!
Welcome! Goff vs Rodgers is going to be fun. I'm excited for that one! (Especially because a lot of my close friends are Packers fans) haha!