LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hi All,

Rams fan based in Brisbane, Australia (probably one of not very many). Following the Rams since 1999 and following this site for a few years now from a distance. Heading into the season with guarded optimism once again!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hi All,

Rams fan based in Brisbane, Australia (probably one of not very many). Following the Rams since 1999 and following this site for a few years now from a distance. Heading into the season with guarded optimism once again!

I know that we have at least a couple of your neighbors here too. Well, not sure if they are in your city... but they're Down Under with you anyway.

Welcome. Glad you're not just a lurker anymore.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So look what I bought for my granddaughter last week. She just turned 4 years old and wants to be like Grampa!
She is under the impression that the plastic helmet will actually protect her head from anything.

View attachment 18146
My Granddaughter will be 4 this Aug. And I plan on getting Her a New Jersey for the 2017 Season!!(y):D

My name is Jamal Bryant I'm 24 and have been a Rams fan for years. I also like to track small school diamond in the rough prospects because I feel most of the legends in NFL came from small school backgrounds.

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
Hello everyone!

Excited to be back on what seems to be a very interactive message board. A few years ago I was very active on the ESPN board before that shut down and the Rams website board, but that was not very active and I got bored.

I love putting up my own mock drafts and talking to people about prospects for the Rams to draft. I'm excited about this years draft and hope the Rams can knock it out of the park!

nimite

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi everybody !
Reader of this excellent forum since 2 years, I decide to present me. I'm a 35 years old french fan , from Lille (go to google maps, great city ;) ) here's my fan rams history from a conversation with CGI_Ram who asked me (because i'm lazy)
"For my rams fan history, I discover football in the 90's when I was a teen and was fascinated by this sport that was very poorly mediatize in France. The Rams was one of the first game I watch, and I choosen my side. Later with studies and no access to channel to watch nfl, I complety disconnect from football (not even know about some title or GSOT). Now for several years, I'm back to football with game pass and always a Rams fan in waiting for a positive season ;)"
Always waiting for a positive season ;), but very excited by the next season (as all years).
My English being far away to be fluent don't hesitate to correct me if it can help me.
And obviously : Go Rams !

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Hey guys,

My name's Ty, been a Rams/football fan for about 4 seasons now. So far the time/money I've invested hasn't paid off but it's a long term kind of deal!

Coming over from the laramsfans board, got tired of it being down 6 days out of 7.

Glad to be here!

MachS

Hall of Fame
What up my Ram Bros! Been lurking for a while and love the community so had to join up.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome to you and all the new ROD members.

giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Hi everybody !
Reader of this excellent forum since 2 years, I decide to present me. I'm a 35 years old french fan , from Lille (go to google maps, great city ;) ) here's my fan rams history from a conversation with CGI_Ram who asked me (because i'm lazy)
"For my rams fan history, I discover football in the 90's when I was a teen and was fascinated by this sport that was very poorly mediatize in France. The Rams was one of the first game I watch, and I choosen my side. Later with studies and no access to channel to watch nfl, I complety disconnect from football (not even know about some title or GSOT). Now for several years, I'm back to football with game pass and always a Rams fan in waiting for a positive season ;)"
Always waiting for a positive season ;), but very excited by the next season (as all years).
My English being far away to be fluent don't hesitate to correct me if it can help me.
And obviously : Go Rams !

Believe me, your English is better than a lot of people who were born and raised here....Probably shouldn't have used blue font...LOL..Welcome fellow Rams fan !!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Thanks guys.(y)

He should probably lose the 'stache now that Fisher is gone...LOL...WQelcome to you...
Hello everyone!

Excited to be back on what seems to be a very interactive message board. A few years ago I was very active on the ESPN board before that shut down and the Rams website board, but that was not very active and I got bored.

I love putting up my own mock drafts and talking to people about prospects for the Rams to draft. I'm excited about this years draft and hope the Rams can knock it out of the park!

I started out on the ESPN board as well..It was a good board, but this is more user friendly and with less attack dog mentality...Welcome to you as well...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I should probably have just welcomed all the fans on this page so as not to have missed anybody...So I shall...Welcome to all the Rams fans here, hopefully you'll be pleased with the experience