LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quite Place II

No spoilers. The movie starts before the first to set the events. Then jumps to the end of the first and moves forward. Still impressed with the young teenager who is deaf. She truly can act.

Rating wise. 3 out 4 or a B rating. Good thriller with some truly scary moments.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wrath of Man
Had high hopes for this one, I like Statham and thought we'd catch a vibe from his previous collabs with Guy Ritchie.
Needless to say it was a bit of a disappointment for me, I give it a 4 out of 10

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Quiet Place II- Sidesteps most the traps that horror sequels step into. Fun feeling a film that keeps the audience quiet.
If you can, catch it at the theater. 7/10

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Raya and the Last Dragon. Loved it. Slapped me right in the emotions. 9/10.

Greenland. Movie is a typical disaster, end of the world type. But this one gave me anxiety, with a lot of the scenes actually happening in real life in 2020, even though the movie was completed before all the rona lockdowns. 6.5/10.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Conjuring 3. the devil made me do it. 8 / 10

from wikipedia: Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren take on one of the most sensational cases of their careers after a cop stumbles upon a dazed and bloodied young man walking down the road. Accused of murder, the suspect claims demonic possession as his defense, forcing the Warrens into a supernatural inquiry unlike anything they've ever seen before.

this one is based on the actual court case of arne johnson in 1981 in the state of connecticut and was the first time a defendant used the "devil made me do it" defense.

it's another good conjuring film, with more film and less michael han as he helped write but doesnt direct this one. there are jump scares, but they are part of the movie, not just jump scares. being based on an actual event helps the believability of what you are watching. of course the events are enhanced to make it scarier, etc. but patrick wilson and vera farmiga do there typical good acting job throughout. and even with knowing the outcome of the film priorly, it was still an interesting watch that the wife and I both enjoyed. the first conjuring movie is the scariest, the second is the creepiest (my best analogy) and this is the most unnerving in the sense that this became an actual court case involving a murder and had quite a few witnesses not family related to the main players. if you like mr han, and the conjuring universe you'll like this. in theaters or hbo max (we decided to spend 1 ticket price for the cost of 1 month for hbo max and stream it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if you guys like documentaries, but I saw "Who Will Write Our History?" Emanuel Ringelblum led a group of academics who were trapped in the Warsaw Ghetto, who stealthily documented Nazi atrocities. Nazis would immediately execute anyone caught trying to record what they were doing and then they feared various round ups for the death camps which took most of them.

He and his family almost lasted to the end, but Polish collaborators found the secret hiding place at a farm and everyone was executed the next day along with the farmer who attempted to save them. He and his fellow scribes who had taken testimonies from victims, whether the events happened in Warsaw or in the small towns from which they were captured, under the guise of humanitarian work..Pictures, articles, propaganda all saved and buried with only one person knowing exactly where...7-10 metal boxes buried under the rubble of Warsaw after the Nazis and then later the Soviets destroyed the city. It was such a needle in a haystack problem because they had trouble getting oriented as to where buildings were... actually wept when these courageous Jews found the biggest of 3 caches buried in the ghetto. A 2nd was found that was gathered by Ringelblum after most of his team was gone. The third cache was never found. The material was used to convict some Nazis at Nuremburg.

4 stars out of 4 stars.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Red Dawn (2012 remake)
The N.Koreans depicted here gets my vote for the most incompetent army ever depicted on screen.

The John Milius '84 original is great. This one stinks for many reasons.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I just finished watching the Snyder Cut on Friday. I'm not impressed. It felt like the same movie but with 2 more hours in it. I thought cyborgs acting sucked but he had a lot more screentime in this one. Martian Manhunter was cool even though he didn't do anything (except maybe he was Superman). He's my favorite DC hero.

Whatever grade I gave the theatrical release film before, this gets the same one.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spent the afternoon with Andy Hardy

did a double feature

Andy Hardy's Private Secretary , 1941 , 9/10
The Courtship Of Andy Hardy , 1942 , 9/10

but then I'd give all the Andy Hardy movies a 9/10

I enjoy the all , even if they are , pretty much the same

for those who don't know who Andy Hardy is , back in the 1930's , 1940's , Mickey Rooney made a series 16 Andy Hardy movies

although when the films first started , they focused on the whole Hardy family ,but as the films progressed , they focused more on
Mickey Rooneys character Andy

an average American teenage boy , trying to jungle girls , school , work , and well , you get the picture , every picture was wholesome family entertain , with full of teenage life lessons that could be tired up in a hour and forty minutes or less

usually each episode had a young and up and coming guest stars , Judy Garland , Easter Williams , Donna Reed , Ann Rutherford , Kathryn Grayson , to name a few

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgtRvpgCPI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFztYq0Plg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Red Dawn (2012 remake)
The N.Koreans depicted here gets my vote for the most incompetent army ever depicted on screen.

The John Milius '84 original is great. This one stinks for many reasons.
A reboot that should have been booted to the gutter.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘War’ - Jet Ali and Jason Statham. If you like action movies and a little martial arts mixed in then you’d like this one. It has a great unexpected twist.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

captive state - 7/10

pretty good, gritty thriller. aliens have invaded and taken over earth but this story could be about any totalitarian state. what hits home is how there is no escape from detection by the authorities. implants and face detection means you can't hide anywhere.

for the conspiracy types in real life, microchips in the vaccines and 5G now means we have nowhere to hide if things go bad. even if we get rid of our phones. these satellites tesla and others are bombarding earth's low orbit atmosphere with means coverage of the whole planet.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘The Tomorrow War’ - Chris Pratt plays the main character. It’s on Amazon Prime. I loved the concept. Good subplots. My family and I really enjoyed it.

My daughter gave it an 9.5
I’d give it a 9. I’ll add .5 just because Yvonne Strahovski is in it. 9.5

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
‘The Tomorrow War’ - Chris Pratt plays the main character. It’s on Amazon Prime. I loved the concept. Good subplots. My family and I really enjoyed it.

I watched it last night, I’d give it an 8. The beginning was a bit erratic.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I watched it last night, I’d give it an 8. The beginning was a bit erratic.
Also just watched it and agree it started off a bit slow but ended very well. Probably agree with EGG with a 9/9.5. I'm a fan also of the actress who played his wife. She was great in a very small role on Elementary.

Tano

Legend
Also just watched it and agree it started off a bit slow but ended very well. Probably agree with EGG with a 9/9.5. I'm a fan also of the actress who played his wife. She was great in a very small role on Elementary.
That movie was really good too.