LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jolt 6/10

a female lead version of crank. the begining is fun with Selene, i mean Lindy who has anger management issues due to mega cortisol release issues in her body, plays out the scenes of idiots pissing her off. i was hoping for more, it does have some entertainment value and luckily we already have a prime account so it was "free". lots of mistakes for people who like to catch them. walder frey, i mean david bradley plays another hateful, hated old man so he doesnt stretch his skills in this one either.
basically it was watch antiques roadshow on britbox (way better than in this country as the people actually know quite a lot about the items they have) or this movie as the wife and i recover from covid 19. not sure if we made the right choice.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Llamageddon 5/10

its awful. poorly done. bad acting. worse writing. horrific camera work. funnier than hell as a horror comedy spoof film . lets put it another way. Louie the Llama is the first credited actor. and rightfully so. i think its free on prime. there is a running gag during the film that is fun to watch for. only 69 minutes long, and the credits have a unique twist to them. grab a beer, some chips and have at it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Free Guy 5/10

Wreck it Ralph meets the Lego Movie and Ryan Reynolds plays the same role he always plays....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders , made for TV movie , 1979

9/10 for nostalgia

7/10 for a TV movie made in 1979

the other day I watched a rerun of the Loveboat that was a two parter that guest stared the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

I've seen the episodes a few times over the years

but then I discovered , or should I say , rediscovered the made for TV movie staring Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

I actually couldn't remember if I remembered it or not , as it came out when I was like 12 when it came out

couldn't remember if I had ever seen it before , soooooo.............I watched it

and...............yes I remembered it , not only did I remember a little bit of it , I actually remembered almost all of it.......................lol

the movie costared Bert Convy , Jane Seymour , and also , Lauren Tewes , who played Julie , Your Cruise Director on the Loveboat

and along with some other faces , if you grew up in the 70's would recognize

I always had a crush on Julie , Your Cruise Director , which is what pointed me in the direction of this movie in the first place

MV5BYWRiYWM1ZGYtM2M3Zi00N2M0LThkOGYtNzRmZjY5N2JiYTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY4MzkyNw@@._V1_.jpg

julie223.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJ4Sz6haZs

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Reminiscence on HBO.

High Jackman and Rebecca Ferguson. I’d say 6 of 10 (C). Thriller/Drama, both are great actors, the story is ok, and the flow is a little choppy. The only thing I didn’t like were a few fight scenes, very weak choreography.

Id recommend it if you like Thrillers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders , made for TV movie , 1979

9/10 for nostalgia

7/10 for a TV movie made in 1979

the other day I watched a rerun of the Loveboat that was a two parter that guest stared the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

I've seen the episodes a few times over the years

but then I discovered , or should I say , rediscovered the made for TV movie staring Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

I actually couldn't remember if I remembered it or not , as it came out when I was like 12 when it came out

couldn't remember if I had ever seen it before , soooooo.............I watched it

and...............yes I remembered it , not only did I remember a little bit of it , I actually remembered almost all of it.......................lol

the movie costared Bert Convy , Jane Seymour , and also , Lauren Tewes , who played Julie , Your Cruise Director on the Loveboat

and along with some other faces , if you grew up in the 70's would recognize

I always had a crush on Julie , Your Cruise Director , which is what pointed me in the direction of this movie in the first place

MV5BYWRiYWM1ZGYtM2M3Zi00N2M0LThkOGYtNzRmZjY5N2JiYTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY4MzkyNw@@._V1_.jpg

View attachment 47250

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJ4Sz6haZs

Ah yes I had a big crush on Julie the cruise director.
I watched Hombre again ... one of my favourite movies of all time. 10/10.

MV5BZTk1YjVlNzAtNTA2NC00YTM1LThjMzAtZDhhZWQ5NDM1NTVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
I thought I've seen every Western ever made. I'm going to have to look this one up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just watched a Jason Mamoa action movie Sweet Girl. Not bad. Without giving anything away I will say it wasn't as predictable as a lot of action movies I've been watching lately.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Revenge (2018)
Incredibly hot girl, completely senseless plot, gore, unrealistic violence and all in all I enjoyed but am embarrassed to admit it....
6/10
large_revege-2018-poster.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smokey and the Bandit last night… a 10 a muther trucking 10 I a say!

Soon as I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your Mama in the mouth.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just watched 6 Underground. Not gonna win any awards but a fun movie. Lots of action and violence with some gore. And humor. A little far fetched with the action scenes but entertaining. Was pleasantly surprised. Its been on Netflix for a while so I finally decided to give it shot.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watched Three O' clock High for the first time in 30 or so years. Good old movie that. 8/10.

Vacation Friends on Hulu.

7/10 - Didn't expect much, and it proved enjoyable enough. John Cena a bit over the top, but he's a likable enough sort.... Other than the whole pandering to China stuff.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching ”The Many Saintsof Newark” tonight. Prequel to the Sopranos…I’ll let you know tomorrow. It has an old Ray Liotta with his plastic surgery face and crummy laugh so we’ll see.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Watched Free Guy. Had some funny moments. Kids all loved it , it was a good family flick. 7/10

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching ”The Many Saintsof Newark” tonight. Prequel to the Sopranos…I’ll let you know tomorrow. It has an old Ray Liotta with his plastic surgery face and crummy laugh so we’ll see.
I'll give it a 6 out of 10. There was some amazing scenery, some interesting tie ins, but all things considered it felt like they tried to stuff 50# of shit in to a 5# bag

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll give it a 6 out of 10. There was some amazing scenery, some interesting tie ins, but all things considered it felt like they tried to stuff 50# of shit in to a 5# bag
Yep! I’d say 7 out of 10 just for the nostalgia quotes (like Uncle Jew dropping the “Never had the makings of a varsity athlete”)