LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I should say Oscar Winning Movies after 1980

I loved Patton and Rocky and quite a few Oscar Winning movies before the 70s
The 70's was insane with great Oscar nominated/winning movies. Dont know when it went downhill, but it went from best movie to some sort of alleged artistic display.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
GF made me watch "Angel Has Fallen" last night.

My mother taught me that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

This concludes ScotsRams review of "Angel Has Fallen".

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Snooze.jpg

(More like) Snooze of the World - 5/10.

I only rate it that high because I have like the majority of Tom Hanks work. The little girl in this one is so annoying, she's almost unwatchable. The story crawls as well. I drifted off a couple of times....hence my new title for it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
View attachment 44993

(More like) Snooze of the World - 5/10.

I only rate it that high because I have like the majority of Tom Hanks work. The little girl in this one is so annoying, she's almost unwatchable. The story crawls as well. I drifted off a couple of times....hence my new title for it.
This one looked kind of hokie to me. I doubt I'll ever watch it. Especially after such a glowing review. You saved me a few hours of my life.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the new Mortal Combat.

I wasn’t a fan of it. Great graphics, but weak story line in my opinion.

Tano

Legend
So has anyone seen Nomadland?

I hadn't even heard of the movie before.

Sounds like artistic bullcrap that I would be beyond bored.

fearsomefour

Legend
So has anyone seen Nomadland?

I hadn't even heard of the movie before.

Sounds like artistic bullcrap that I would be beyond bored.
I reviewed it a few pages back.
Slow moving as you suspected.
Story is ehh.
Sort of tries to feel like a documentary.
Paints a romantic picture of the “nomads”....a mix of hippies, artists, people done wrong by the system and people with so much emotional pain they had to drop out.
Those stories are real of course. I’m sure many people are surprised to find themselves living this lifestyle.
No real mention of the addicts, mental ill and criminals this life would attract in hoards.
Francis McDormant (sp?) is amazing in it. She really carries it and is an amazing actress.
I’d you're looking for action, comedy or a fast paced story this isn’t it.
If you want a depression era sort of story with great minimalist acting (meaning no props, special affect or even make up) and a modern backdrop, this is for you.

Tano

Legend
I reviewed it a few pages back.
Slow moving as you suspected.
Story is ehh.
Sort of tries to feel like a documentary.
Paints a romantic picture of the “nomads”....a mix of hippies, artists, people done wrong by the system and people with so much emotional pain they had to drop out.
Those stories are real of course. I’m sure many people are surprised to find themselves living this lifestyle.
No real mention of the addicts, mental ill and criminals this life would attract in hoards.
Francis McDormant (sp?) is amazing in it. She really carries it and is an amazing actress.
I’d you're looking for action, comedy or a fast paced story this isn’t it.
If you want a depression era sort of story with great minimalist acting (meaning no props, special affect or even make up) and a modern backdrop, this is for you.
I feel for these people but that movie definitely would not be for me.

Another Oscar Winner that I will be not seeing.

Tano

Legend
And yet - Oscar Winner - WOOHOO!!!!!
And another Best Winner that I absolutely hated - Birdman

That was considered a comedy/drama?

It was "boresville" and completely idiotic imho. I kept waiting for something to happen and nothing did.

And the ending - really??

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I watched the new Mortal Combat.

I wasn’t a fan of it. Great graphics, but weak story line in my opinion.

Stupid fun movie tho! I'll watch it more times than Nomadland haha.

"Flawless victory!" lol. I really liked it when they incorporated the old theme song into the fight music. I'd give it a 6/10.