LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
‘The Tomorrow War’ - Chris Pratt plays the main character. It’s on Amazon Prime. I loved the concept. Good subplots. My family and I really enjoyed it.

My daughter gave it an 9.5
I’d give it a 9. I’ll add .5 just because Yvonne Strahovski is in it. 9.5

I just watched it. 9/10. Chris Pratt is awesome. So is Conspiracy Santa. "Surprise, dumbass." I'm gonna use that line now lol.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Black Widow 7.75 / 10

a nice tidy wrap up loose ends, pass along the torch, introduce the new series via outcome of this movie while providing a chance for Scarlett to become more than just a highly trained assassin. the viewer gets a final send off for another Avenger while welcoming a newcomer to the next phase / generation. the movie gives more backgroud to natasha's character and life all the while giving another entertaining 2+_ hour movie to watch. it costs about the same to stream it from disney plus as it would to go see it at the theater which makes one have to decide if they want to venture to the local cinema or as my wife and I chose, to stay at home, comfortable, and the ability to pause the damn thing when mother nature called. (and she did the little wicked witch). to me, there was really nothing that screamed YOU MUST SEE IT ON AN 80' movie screen to enjoy this. if you like the black widow character, you will like the movie. I'd put it about mid-pack, maybe a little higher out of all the marvel movies. enjoy !

nighttrain

Legend

bluecoconuts

Legend
I saw F9 the other day. I lost interest in the Fast and the Furious franchise after Tokyo Drift, at that point it seemed like they were still trying to make a serious type movie, but it was just too over the top for me. It wasn't until about a month or so ago that I saw one of the later ones, 8 I think, and realized that they had leaned into the over the top ridiculousness of it all, and that admittedly sucked me back in. Whatever one where they decided to "make it rain" and hacked a bunch of cars to drive off some parking structure onto the streets below. It's one thing to think that you're being serious, it's another to understand what's going on and lean into it.

F9 is really no different, even meta at times with characters talking about invincibility and such. Funny, the biggest issue I had with F9 was that they didn't lean into it enough. They had some goofy parts, but the chases just felt.. Slower to me than previous ones. Still, mindless fun, and a random Cardi B cameo that made me laugh out loud.

They had a other cameos that I got a giggle out of, namely Bow-Wow and the other guy from Tokyo Drift, these kids were in High School in the third movie, there's only a gap of like 5 or so years in universe, and they come back looking old and haggard as fuck, so life was apparently cruel to those two.

Probably a good 7/10, nothing amazing, I had to take a leak in the middle of the movie and was willing to step away for that because it's not like you're going to miss much. Enjoyable though. There's rumours of a crossover with the Jurassic Park franchise, and I want that so bad, because if you're going to lean into it, I want you to lean in hard.

Worth a watch at least, if you're into the silliness.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greenland…Gerard Butler

7 out of ten. Little different than most end of the world movies. Plus, Morena Baccarin is in it. She’s beautiful!

Angry Ram

Space Jam: A New Legacy.

Legacy my foot. You'd think with all that flopping LeBron would be a better actor (original joke is original). They did the Looney Tunes dirty. The movie was about LeBron's ego. I lost count how many times he was called "king James". The movie was about LeBron. The OG had equal showcase of Air Jordan and the Looney Tunes.

I'm giving it a 5/10 b/c Don Cheadle is great, and the rare moments the Looney Tunes did their thing, put a smile on my face.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Space Jam: A New Legacy.

Legacy my foot. You'd think with all that flopping LeBron would be a better actor (original joke is original). They did the Looney Tunes dirty. The movie was about LeBron's ego. I lost count how many times he was called "king James". The movie was about LeBron. The OG had equal showcase of Air Jordan and the Looney Tunes.

I'm giving it a 5/10 b/c Don Cheadle is great, and the rare moments the Looney Tunes did their thing, put a smile on my face.
I can’t bring myself to watch it. Thanks for the review. Just solidifies my reasons to avoid it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Old

I liked it more than @Mojo Ram. I was squirming A LOT. Kept me entertained. Definitely worth it, if you’re into those kind of movies.

3.5 of 5

Angry Ram

Saturday watched Red Dawn 2012 after reading some of the comments here. It was alright. Give a 6/10. I've always had a thing for Adrianne Palicki so that was enjoyable.

Sunday watched Rogue with Megan Fox. 5/10. Nothing special, standard military extraction movie from local militia. But throw a lion in the mix too. Megan Fox is not a good actor lol.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I saw it a couple weeks ago on the first day it came out. Not terrible. But not Shyamalan's best work either.
Same here. I had tempered expectations going in, but my fear was another The Happening. Good, interesting premise for a story with horribly clunky and sometimes laughably bad dialogue that brought it all crashing down. That's exactly what i got out of it personally. Disappointing.

I think he's a very good director from the school of the great Alfred Hitchcock, but his writing and storytelling seems to be either good or just awful.

Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, The Village and Split i'm a big fan of...but IMO the rest has been mostly garbage. Not subpar or average but awful....and i hate to say that because he's a capable artist and i am a fan but he's lost it.

Anyway, hopefully the movie does well so he'll do another and i'll lay my money down again like the sucker i am. Lol.

Tano

Legend
Saturday watched Red Dawn 2012 after reading some of the comments here. It was alright. Give a 6/10. I've always had a thing for Adrianne Palicki so that was enjoyable.

Sunday watched Rogue with Megan Fox. 5/10. Nothing special, standard military extraction movie from local militia. But throw a lion in the mix too. Megan Fox is not a good actor lol.
What acting?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suicide Squad 2

5 out of 10 for me. The story was blah, plus Gunn had the story jumping around. I have HBO/Max so I watched it at home today. Others may like it more, just wasn’t for me. I fell asleep the last 20 minutes.