LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joker 8.8 / 10

the wife and I joke about movies with "lazy writing -- thanks deadpool. this movie never has that problem. joaquin phoenix earned the oscar. if you ever need reminded about whats wrong with society, watch this movie. actually, just watch the movie if you want to watch what happens when a director and lead actor get it right with a great script.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hereditary 10/10

just watched this again. my son hadn't seen it and i kept telling him he had to watch it so we finally got to it. hadn't seen it for over a year.

man, i gotta say, this has to be my favourite horror movie of all time. the way it plods along, i just loved the journey towards the end of the movie. it is mesmerising.

are there any good horror movies? the exorcist? the omen? maybe "the thing", could that be classified as horror? the evil dead trilogy? but they were more fun than horror.

hereditary and the thing would be on the top of my list.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Hereditary 10/10

just watched this again. my son hadn't seen it and i kept telling him he had to watch it so we finally got to it. hadn't seen it for over a year.

man, i gotta say, this has to be my favourite horror movie of all time. the way it plods along, i just loved the journey towards the end of the movie. it is mesmerising.

are there any good horror movies? the exorcist? the omen? maybe "the thing", could that be classified as horror? the evil dead trilogy? but they were more fun than horror.

hereditary and the thing would be on the top of my list.

The Thing is my favorite horror movie - and yes, it is psychological horror. Psychological horror is my favorite kind. I don't much care for the blood and gore of slasher films (which is a cheap way of horror) or typical demonic horror.

If you're asking me which horror movie scared me the most, however, it would have to be MIRRORS. Shit scared me so badly I couldn't even look in a mirror for a year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you're asking me which horror movie scared me the most, however, it would have to be MIRRORS. Shit scared me so badly I couldn't even look in a mirror for a year.
Alien, the first one. Granted I was like 9 when I saw it and wasn't really supposed to watch it but my god I was fucking terrified.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Alien, the first one. Granted I was like 9 when I saw it and wasn't really supposed to watch it but my god I was fucking terrified.

Yeah, I don't blame you for being scared. Alien was some scary shit. The chestburster, the setting, the captain going in the vents trying to flush it out? Yeah, that's some scary shit right there.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

not bad. I will, say I had higher hopes from all the reviews. Must just be me.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the Disaster Artist 8/10

from IMDB:
When Greg Sestero, an aspiring film actor, meets the weird and mysterious Tommy Wiseau in an acting class, they form a unique friendship and travel to Hollywood to make their dreams come true.

based on a true story. james and dave franco star. good movie with a great payoff at the end.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Stan & Ollie

9/10

A Laurel and Hardy bio picture

might be one of the better bio pictures I seen

but then it only covers a very small part of their lives

the movie starts out in 1937 , when Laurel and Hardy were at the height of their career , but only stays their briefly , and then jumps to like 15 years later , when their popularity has faded a bit

they go on a European personal tour to try and re spark some of their past glory , Oliver Hardy health is failing , we get to meet both of their wives , and old wounds between old friends come to the surface

, I wasn't really sure what to expect , but this movie is not a comedy , it was a little sad , and bitter sweet , but very good

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zdFwgUYBg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Angel Heart. 10/10.

It's been thirty years since i watched this movie. I can tell you it won't take me that long to watch it again.

I remember the first time i watched it i was on the edge of my seat from about the midpoint of the movie and the pay-off was worth it at the end.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Angel Heart. 10/10.

It's been thirty years since i watched this movie. I can tell you it won't take me that long to watch it again.

I remember the first time i watched it i was on the edge of my seat from about the midpoint of the movie and the pay-off was worth it at the end.

Love that movie.

Mickey Rourke is an amazing actor.

He was also incredible in Bar Fly.if you havent seen it, check it out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dr Sleep - 10/10.

Fantastic movie. Nowhere near as creepy as the shining but it had me locked in and loaded for the whole movie. I just love the slow burners with no cheap jump scares. Going down memory lane at the end was a treat.

Warning - if you think a good horror movie is jump scares and fake gore don't bother watching this movie.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Finally saw the remake of 'Midway' that came out last year. Pretty damn good if you ask me. Woody Harrelson made a great Chester Nimitz.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Finally saw the remake of 'Midway' that came out last year. Pretty damn good if you ask me. Woody Harrelson made a great Chester Nimitz.
The only thing that I wish was pushed a little more in that movie was the timing of how the torpedo squadrons paid the price for the dive bombers to come basically free of Japanese fighters. And the other annoying thing was the dive-bombing sequence, that's not how they did it. But little things like that annoy me.

But other than that, a great movie.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The only thing that I wish was pushed a little more in that movie was the timing of how the torpedo squadrons paid the price for the dive bombers to come basically free of Japanese fighters. And the other annoying thing was the dive-bombing sequence, that's not how they did it. But little things like that annoy me.

But other than that, a great movie.

I did like the dive bombing sequence where they fatally damaged three carriers in five minutes slightly better in the 1976 version, but that was my only quibble, which was minor.

But I can understand your point ... being a former submarine guy and sonar tech, certain details in The Hunt for Red October, Crimson Tide, and Hunter Killer annoyed me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw the 2019 version of The Nightingale. It is set during the colonization of Australia in 1825 and is a story of revenge and the consequences of it when an Irish couple who were indentured servants to an English officer were destroyed by that officer. Except the woman didn't die and went after him with the help of an aboriginal man who discovers that he is the last of his people along the way to finding the English officer.

It felt authentic, although I don't know that for a fact. It is a good but dark movie. Watch with a Guinness in hand....