LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You want to watch a good movie? "Kesari" 21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghan soldiers. Based on a true story. It's subtitled, but worth it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM

Gurmukh Singh is arguably the most badass one out of the whole badass lot. He kept the British posted while taking shots at the enemy until he was the only one left. Then, when he ran out of shots and when his post was set ablaze, he used his bayonet. Forty Pashtuns were slain trying to bring him down.

The sheer fucking balls on that company of 21 would weigh down the world if they were still alive.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You want to watch a good movie? "Kesari" 21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghan soldiers. Based on a true story. It's subtitled, but worth it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM

Pfft, who needs subtitles when you're of Indian heritage?

This guy because the language is Punjabi lolz.

On a serious note despite these events and saving British, the Sikhs and Indians everywhere were treated like shit for decades after by the British.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Gurmukh Singh is arguably the most badass one out of the whole badass lot. He kept the British posted while taking shots at the enemy until he was the only one left. Then, when he ran out of shots and when his post was set ablaze, he used his bayonet. Forty Pashtuns were slain trying to bring him down.

The sheer fucking balls on that company of 21 would weigh down the world if they were still alive.
Makes the guys at the Alamo look like a bunch of slackers. Yeah, well after WW2 the British treated the Polish Pilots like crap as well. They have a history of not recognizing people who help them out. You hear talk of the Brits in the Battle of Britan, but it was Polish Pilots that did a lot of the shooting down of Germans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rio Lobo.

Yeah, I don't get out much.

Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed re-watching this movie, starring John Wayne and Jennifer O'neal. It isn't a woke film, so it enjoyable and funny. Jennifer O'neal is a hottie and is funny in this movie, and just before she did "Summer of '42" (hubba hubba)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my top five favorite movies. Gene Hackman is amazing and Dafoe is great.

Deputy Pell:
You got no right to be here. This is a political meeting.

Ward:
Doesn't smell that way to me, Deputy.

Deputy Pell:
It's a damn political meeting, Hoover Boy.

Ward:
Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me... with or without the Halloween costumes

1B8909E3-4E94-4460-83F8-4AC2E84D47C6.jpeg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my top five favorite movies. Gene Hackman is amazing and Dafoe is great.

Deputy Pell:
You got no right to be here. This is a political meeting.

Ward:
Doesn't smell that way to me, Deputy.

Deputy Pell:
It's a damn political meeting, Hoover Boy.

Ward:
Oh, it looks like a political meeting, but smells more like Klan to me... with or without the Halloween costumes

View attachment 38325
Fantastic movie. I wrote a paper on it in college, was the only A+ I think I ever received....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Doctor Sleep - 7.5

I watched the Shining and then this movie back to back with my son yesterday. I had already read the book, and I thought they did a good job staying true to that for the most part. Loved how they recreated the Overlook too... Creepy stuff.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Little Things. My rating is a 6.5 out of 10

Denzel, Malek, Leto

All three lived up to the name as far as on screen performance. The story is a similar crime tale. That’s my knock.

I believe Denzel is the best actor over the past 40 years. He’s absolutely amazing. There are others who are good, he’s just so far ahead of all those around him IMO. He’s well ahead of Tom hanks, and he’s no slouch. JMO

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
For scary movies Annabelle Comes Home does a great job scaring you without all the gratuitous violence. The Conjuring movies in general are pretty good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Watched a few over the past month or so...

Wonder Woman 1984 - 6/10. Had it's moments, but really underwhelming overall. Villain and story were lame.

Birds of Prey - 4/10. Holy crap talk about a mess of a movie. Too many stories. Too many characters with no purpose other than to be there. What was the point of the diamond and the fortune? Fight scenes looked like over the top dance numbers. Suicide Squad was better.

Mulan - 8/10. It started off slow but it really picked up later. It wasn't a direct copy of the animated version which I appreciated.

Soul - 10/10. Beautifully animated. I liked how everyone didn't get their happy ending and had some sort of consequence. Pixar movies lately have been too copy and paste recently.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched a few over the past month or so...

Wonder Woman 1984 - 6/10. Had it's moments, but really underwhelming overall. Villain and story were lame.

Birds of Prey - 4/10. Holy crap talk about a mess of a movie. Too many stories. Too many characters with no purpose other than to be there. What was the point of the diamond and the fortune? Fight scenes looked like over the top dance numbers. Suicide Squad was better.

Mulan - 8/10. It started off slow but it really picked up later. It wasn't a direct copy of the animated version which I appreciated.

Soul - 10/10. Beautifully animated. I liked how everyone didn't get their happy ending and had some sort of consequence. Pixar movies lately have been too copy and paste recently.
Agree on WW
Totally Agree on Birds of Prey (freaking mess)

Need to watch the other two. Heard great things about Soul. Definitely this week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FOLLOW ME

It got shitty reviews, and the acting is kinda cringe, but the ending was pretty dope. You think you know how it’ll play out, and you’re almost right. Until the twist.

6.5/10.