LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uncut Diamonds: 9 out of 10- Sandler was phenomenal, subject material was rough. All the cameo/supporting roles were also amazing performances

that was one loud movie. everybody was just shouting all the way through it.

it became grating after a while.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Midway ( 2019 )
5/10
very disappointed , being a ex Navy man , I was really looking forward to this movie , this movie might have had alot of action scenes , but very generic , video gamish , the acting was flat and dull

Mannequin ( 1987 )
9/10
I've probably seen this movie at least a half dozen times , but , it's probably been 15 years since the last time we watched it , it was one of my wife's and mine favorite movies , the main song from the movie was one of our wedding songs , but it's been years since we've sat down and watched it , and usually kinda forget about it , but, the other day I got in a conversation about favorite cheesy movies from the 80's , so I Googled best cheesy movies from the 80's , and Mannequin was on that list , so the wife and I fanallly sat down and watched it , still as fun and charming as I remember it , my 9/10 rating is not so much for the quality of the movie , but simply for my enjoyment

Ford vs Ferrari
8/10
Great movie , Matt Damon and Christian Bale were excellent , very entertaining , haven't had time , but I'm already ready to watch it again

JoJo Rabbit
9/10
My favorite movie of the year , ( well , other then Marvel movies ;) )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXsXQ359pk

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Mannequin ( 1987 )
9/10
I've probably seen this movie at least a half dozen times , but , it's probably been 15 years since the last time we watched it , it was one of my wife's and mine favorite movies , the main song from the movie was one of our wedding songs , but it's been years since we've sat down and watched it , and usually kinda forget about it , but, the other day I got in a conversation about favorite cheesy movies from the 80's , so I Googled best cheesy movies from the 80's , and Mannequin was on that list , so the wife and I fanallly sat down and watched it , still as fun and charming as I remember it , my 9/10 rating is not so much for the quality of the movie , but simply for my enjoyment

Ford vs Ferrari
8/10
Great movie , Matt Damon and Christian Bale were excellent , very entertaining , haven't had time , but I'm already ready to watch it again

JoJo Rabbit
9/10
My favorite movie of the year , ( well , other then Marvel movies ;) )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXsXQ359pk

The guy who directed Mannequin was one of my instructors at my alma mater

Dude passed away riding his motorcycle - which if I’m not mistaken - is on the Mannequin movie poster - anyway, he did A Kid in King Arthurs Court too. I didn’t really respect him as an artist cause like you mentioned the cheese factor and I was just a punk rocker who was into Antonioni and Don Siegel films. But it’s cool to hear you mention him. Thanks!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dude passed away riding his motorcycle - which if I’m not mistaken - is on the Mannequin movie poster - anyway, he did A Kid in King Arthurs Court too. I didn’t really respect him as an artist cause like you mentioned the cheese factor and I was just a punk rocker who was into Antonioni and Don Siegel films. But it’s cool to hear you mention him. Thanks!

There's this documentary called "Along for the Ride," doing everything wrong. Interviews with seventy-somethings in black and white, about Dennis Hopper's years in the cinematic wilderness. Since Dennis is gone, his right hand man, Satya de la Manitou, primarily tells the story. The arc of the story Goes from the wild success of "Easy Rider" towards complete control of his next movie ("The Last Movie")and a million dollar budget (early 70's). He's brilliant but the movie was uncut at 14 hours long. He told a major player at the studio to go fukk himself as to cutting the film so that it could be released.

It never was and that executive black balled Dennis Hopper for more than a decade. Eventually, directors from overseas used Hopper, and he made a comeback. There's much more that happened, but I feel like I understand him better. It's a great movie that's available on Hulu. Much credit is deserved for Nick Ebeling and AP. Great artistry, guys.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Miracle

10/10

still my favorite sports movie of all time

this weekend was the 40th anniversary of The Miracle On Ice , so sat down and watched the movie

I still get goosebumps every time I watch it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v64ofT1rGOw

s-l640.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Miracle

10/10

still my favorite sports movie of all time

this weekend was the 40th anniversary of The Miracle On Ice , so sat down and watched the movie

I still get goosebumps every time I watch it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v64ofT1rGOw

s-l640.jpg

Here's a cool nugget of info many people don't know...

When that game (Russia vs USA) was aired on television here in the US... it was taped delayed big time. The game had already been played HOURS before. But here in the US, pretty much everyone thought they were watching it live.

Back then.... with no internet and ESPN just starting out... it was simple a pie to keep the information secret until it was aired in Primetime on TV. If you listen to the commentators (I think 1 might have been Al Micheals)... they speak like they are actually watching the game live. They weren't though... they already knew what happened, but they were playing along like they were watching live. It made for much better Primetime viewing. Ha. Nobody could pull that off these days.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just watched Mr Right last night. I had never heard of it before. What a fun movie.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's this documentary called "Along for the Ride," doing everything wrong. Interviews with seventy-somethings in black and white, about Dennis Hopper's years in the cinematic wilderness. Since Dennis is gone, his right hand man, Satya de la Manitou, primarily tells the story. The arc of the story Goes from the wild success of "Easy Rider" towards complete control of his next movie ("The Last Movie")and a million dollar budget (early 70's). He's brilliant but the movie was uncut at 14 hours long. He told a major player at the studio to go fukk himself as to cutting the film so that it could be released.

It never was and that executive black balled Dennis Hopper for more than a decade. Eventually, directors from overseas used Hopper, and he made a comeback. There's much more that happened, but I feel like I understand him better. It's a great movie that's available on Hulu. Much credit is deserved for Nick Ebeling and AP. Great artistry, guys.
Not sure why but this sounds strikingly familiar. :cool:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jojo Rabbit 8/10. Weird movie. How can a movie about Nazi Germany be hilarious, heartbreaking, and adorable at the same time?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

thats kinda cool , not the part about him dying in a motorcycles accident , but the , he was one of your instructors part

Mannequin was always , and still probably one of my favorite , stupid movies from the 80's , but then Kim Cattrall, probably had something to do with that

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here's a cool nugget of info many people don't know...

When that game (Russia vs USA) was aired on television here in the US... it was taped delayed big time. The game had already been played HOURS before. But here in the US, pretty much everyone thought they were watching it live.

Back then.... with no internet and ESPN just starting out... it was simple a pie to keep the information secret until it was aired in Primetime on TV. If you listen to the commentators (I think 1 might have been Al Micheals)... they speak like they are actually watching the game live. They weren't though... they already knew what happened, but they were playing along like they were watching live. It made for much better Primetime viewing. Ha. Nobody could pull that off these days.
yea , the game was played at 5:00 PM EST , which would have been like 2:00 PM PST , so it was delayed like 3 or 4 hours , to let people on the west coast get home from to work

but I'm not so sure it was really all that easy to keep the score quiet all that time

we were talking about this the other day

yea , there were only 3 network TV channels at the time , but you still had to get the other 2 channels to keep quiet as well , but it wasn't just the TV channels , but all the other news outlets as well , there might not have been any internet back then , but there were hundreds of radio stations as well , because you know every media outlet in the world was at that game , and they did have telephones

as with the associated press , I'm sure every radio station in the country had one of those little associated press ticker boxes that constantly spit out news as soon as it was reported

and what about Vegas , I'm sure every bookie in the country was on the phones as well

but as far as all the news outlets in the country keeping quiet , I guess there was just a code of ethics back then that just doesn't exist today

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
yea , the game was played at 5:00 PM EST , which would have been like 2:00 PM PST , so it was delayed like 3 or 4 hours , to let people on the west coast get home from to work

but I'm not so sure it was really all that easy to keep the score quiet all that time

we were talking about this the other day

yea , there were only 3 network TV channels at the time , but you still had to get the other 2 channels to keep quiet as well , but it wasn't just the TV channels , but all the other news outlets as well , there might not have been any internet back then , but there were hundreds of radio stations as well , because you know every media outlet in the world was at that game , and they did have telephones

as with the associated press , I'm sure every radio station in the country had one of those little associated press ticker boxes that constantly spit out news as soon as it was reported

and what about Vegas , I'm sure every bookie in the country was on the phones as well

but as far as all the news outlets in the country keeping quiet , I guess there was just a code of ethics back then that just doesn't exist today

I remember watching it over at my Grandparent's neighbor's house. There was a pretty big group of us all over there in their livingroom together watching it on TV... none of us knew the game wasn't live while we were watching it. Crazy to think how different it was back then. Nowadays.... everyone and their brothers would have known the results of that game almost immediately after it happened.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I remember watching it over at my Grandparent's neighbor's house. There was a pretty big group of us all over there in their livingroom together watching it on TV... none of us knew the game wasn't live while we were watching it. Crazy to think how different it was back then. Nowadays.... everyone and their brothers would have known the results of that game almost immediately after it happened.
I thought I was watching it live until yesterday you bastard! :p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Watched Men In Black International last night , it was ok... my kids really enjoyed it, I think what saved it was the obligatory witty cute alien sidekick. 7/10

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched Men In Black International last night , it was ok... my kids really enjoyed it, I think what saved it was the obligatory witty cute alien sidekick. 7/10

I watched it for 10 minutes and couldn't stomach it anymore. It looked like a kiddies movie.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol on my flight home.
9/10
can’t give a 10 because Tom Cruise is a freak.
loved the movie though
And I HATED the first MI movie