LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Run Hide Fight

Not a bad debut from The Daily Wire. For their first film, it was actually a good watch. You usually don’t think a random person is capable of heroism to this degree, but it helps that the protagonist (Zoe) has lots of built up angst from the death of her mother, has a father who teaches her how to shoot, and is going up against high school kids and not seasoned black op-type terrorists.

Good writing in this one and decent acting. 8/10.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Run Hide Fight

Not a bad debut from The Daily Wire. For their first film, it was actually a good watch. You usually don’t think a random person is capable of heroism to this degree, but it helps that the protagonist (Zoe) has lots of built up angst from the death of her mother, has a father who teaches her how to shoot, and is going up against high school kids and not seasoned black op-type terrorists.

Did you watch it via their website?

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
WW 1984 5/10
It spent half the movie making fun of the eighties. The second half on cgi and a weak ass villan. I guess with the problems presented by Covid19 and being PC. WYSIWYG

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
WW 1984 5/10
It spent half the movie making fun of the eighties. The second half on cgi and a weak ass villan. I guess with the problems presented by Covid19 and being PC. WYSIWYG

My big problem is that Steve was brought back in the body of another man. That man cannot consent to intercourse with Wonder Woman, given that his body is not in his control. It's a little disturbing, to be honest.

Tano

Legend
My big problem is that Steve was brought back in the body of another man. That man cannot consent to intercourse with Wonder Woman, given that his body is not in his control. It's a little disturbing, to be honest.
Wonder woman? I would have said okay.

Kidding aside - yeah that would not have been okay having another man in charge of my body.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Run Hide Fight

Took your advice and gave it a watch. Pretty good actually.
Not without its share of cliche' of course but what can you do...
8/10 seems right

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WW 1984 5/10

The movie was filmed pre covid.

And id rather the whole movie making fun of the 80s than the man hating crap. Did we really need multiple segments of men hitting on Cheetah?

And then Wonder Woman herself is thirsty for Chris Pine? Double standard much?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen the movie yet, but was he permanently replaced or temporarily replaced. If permanent I'd argue that the body isn't his anymore and there's no moral quandaries. If it's temporary I think there's still arguments to be had (is a person their mind or their body or both?) but it's certainly an interesting point of philosophy to just gloss over without at least trying to resolve the inherent problem there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It’s pretty safe to assume he woulda been cool with it. Have you SEEN Gal Godot? Also, at the end, when he got his body back, he wasn’t exactly trying to get away from her.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I watched Last of the Mohicans for the first time tonight.

Unpopular opinion, I thought it was pretty boring. Soundtrack is killer tho. 5/10.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The Ninth Gate 10/10.

Fantastic movie. No action to speak of but plenty of intrigue to keep you hooked the whole way.

Easily one of the top 10 movies I've ever seen.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd like to thank our Brudda @TK42-RAM for telling me about this Australian horror flic...

The Loved Ones

I loved this one... 9/10

I found it on Amazon and watched it last night. I think it was $3.99. Worth every fucking penny. What a blast I had watching this.

I wish Australia wasn't so damn far away. I love their spin on stuff. Australians are definitely my brothers from other mothers. Sick bastards I tell ya... just like me!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Freaky
Vince Vaughn as a Serial Killer who changes bodies with a teenage girl. Actually funny, plus if you like Vince’s rambling. You’ll love this movie.

7 out of 10 from me

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mortal - 7/10 - Guy has super human powers in Norway, not to bad even though ending was kinda meh. On amazon prime. Kinda like Brightburn but guys isn't evil, just bad shit happens.

Archenemy - 6.5/10 - Crazy drunk bum claims hes a superhero from another planet, definitely could have been better but not to bad overall and worth a watch.

Willys Wonderland - 8/10 - A crazy Nicolas Cage kicking ass and taking names in Five Nights at Freddys. Fun movie.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Mortuary Collection
7.3/10
Clancy Brown is really good as Montgomery Dark, local mortician as he seeks to hire an assistant and they decide to exchange scary stories betwit themselves that have occurred in the same town. one of the stories doesnt really intermix with the others and Clancy doesnt get much help from the co-stars either. just get a bag of popcorn and some soda and enjoy it without having to expend much IQ pts.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

The Ninth Gate 10/10.

Fantastic movie. No action to speak of but plenty of intrigue to keep you hooked the whole way.

Easily one of the top 10 movies I've ever seen.

The Johnny Depp move from way back????

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
"Hidden Fortress", a Kurokawa directed movie (7 Samurai). 9/10. Brilliant movie, extremely poignant yet very entertaining. George Lucas said he based Episode IV off this movie. Set in feudal Japan. There's a scene with one of the main characters riding a horse that I will never forget.

Before that we watched Kurokawa's "High and Low", also 9/10. Incredibly intriguing throughout, with some social class themes that reminds me of "Parasite". No comedy, it's a suspenseful thriller about a kidnapping in modern day (1960's) Japan.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mortal - 7/10 - Guy has super human powers in Norway, not to bad even though ending was kinda meh. On amazon prime. Kinda like Brightburn but guys isn't evil, just bad shit happens.

Archenemy - 6.5/10 - Crazy drunk bum claims hes a superhero from another planet, definitely could have been better but not to bad overall and worth a watch.

Willys Wonderland - 8/10 - A crazy Nicolas Cage kicking ass and taking names in Five Nights at Freddys. Fun movie.
Are we treated to manic Cage overacting?