LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Zombieland 2: Double Tap

8/10
It was exactly what was to be expected. It was funny and entertaining. Really enjoyed it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Joker - 9.5/10

Best film i've seen in years and cant stop watching. I understand its a love/hate type movie but i love it. Phoenix gives thes best performance ive ever seen.

fearsomefour

Legend
Joker - 9.5/10

Best film i've seen in years and cant stop watching. I understand its a love/hate type movie but i love it. Phoenix gives thes best performance ive ever seen.
He is amazing.
Dafoe in The Lighthouse should give him a run for the Oscar.
It’s criminal Phoenix didn’t win for Walk The Line.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder Woman 2/10

CGI blows (sorry CGI) in the movie. The story isn't that good, but hey, they left an opening for 6 other sequels.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Dr. Sleep.... 10/10

I thought the trailer looked good for a sequel to The Shining, which is kind of a tough task, imo. I was blown away. The movie was awesome. I enjoyed the fact they had Carl Lumbly reprise his role as Danny's mentor with his gift of The Shining. I thought the flashbacks were great, and the overall movie was non-stop entertaining.

fearsomefour

Legend
Dr. Sleep.... 10/10

I thought the trailer looked good for a sequel to The Shining, which is kind of a tough task, imo. I was blown away. The movie was awesome. I enjoyed the fact they had Carl Lumbly reprise his role as Danny's mentor with his gift of The Shining. I thought the flashbacks were great, and the overall movie was non-stop entertaining.
It was very good.
Explained some of the lingering questions about the Shining.
Explained pretty succinctly the motives and actions of modern lucifarians/Baal worshipers in the context of the movie of course.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dr. Sleep.... 10/10

Scatman Crothers was Danny’s mentor in the original movie, The Shining and not Carl Lumbly. Maybe you are referring to some other spin off?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Ford v Ferrari -- 9/10

Thoroughly enjoyable film. Great car racing flick. Based, somewhat loosely, on the happenings of the 1966 race at Le Mans - a few historical inaccuracies -- as there is in Ron Howard's Rush - but if you get past that a quality film. Matt Damon and Christian Bale are both very good.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Parasite 8.5/10

for a film that probably isn’t on your radar - it’s worth seeking out. It is subtitled - so you need to be ok w that.

don’t spoil it by watching trailers or reading reviews - just trust old 12inthebox and see it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ad Astra - 5.5/10

Had high hopes as I am a big sci-fi fan, but this movie was just....meh. Pitt is completely apathetic the entire movie till the end which i can understand but there isnt hardly any emotion displayed any where else. People trying to show emotion were apathetic to a point too. movie was robotic.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I should as my cousin involved in it but couldn’t get into it.
I couldn't either.
I was expecting a well written series.
The over the top shock crap ruined it. I felt like writers were just phoning it in.

Same with Yellowstone.

fearsomefour

Legend
I couldn't either.
I was expecting a well written series.
The over the top shock crap ruined it. I felt like writers were just phoning it in.

Same with Yellowstone.
Didn’t see Yellowstone.
It’s funny he was a producer then started some writing as well.
Had a small role also.
I think the relationships are a bit like coaches and a GM.
Coach blames the GM, the GM blames coaching.
If Sons of Anarchy taught us one thing it is easy to give up the suspense of well written characters/story for explosions and violence every episode.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Didn’t see Yellowstone.
It’s funny he was a producer then started some writing as well.
Had a small role also.
I think the relationships are a bit like coaches and a GM.
Coach blames the GM, the GM blames coaching.
If Sons of Anarchy taught us one thing it is easy to give up the suspense of well written characters/story for explosions and violence every episode.
Which is unfortunate.
There is plenty of room for both, haha

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uncut Diamonds: 9 out of 10- Sandler was phenomenal, subject material was rough. All the cameo/supporting roles were also amazing performances

Ford vs Ferrari- 8 out of 10 another incredibly acted movie, Christian Bale is fantastic- Great car shots, race footage etc I just give it a knock for its' historical twisting

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just watched The Sisters Brothers , Western with John C Riley, Joaquin Phoenix and Jake Gyllenhaal , very well done, scenery and acting very good. Ending left me a little flat but other than that good film 7.5/10

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be based on the "official" feedback.

The movie got stronger the longer it went on. The opening crawl was too short and should have included the first 20 minutes of the movie. That would have made it perfect. Sadly, with the short crawl the first 20 minutes or so were very rushed.

The middle and end were great though. It's unfortunate that Abrams had to work through the bullshit that Rian Johnson pulled in The last Jedi. That could have been an awesome trilogy capping off the trilogy of trilogies with an awesome final movie. I read a tweet by someone saying that the movie couldn't have been more disrespectful to Johnson if they tried, but no mention of how Johnson tore apart everything Abrams built up in the first one and left him with a nothing shit pile to work with. Considering all that and not a bad movie at all.