LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Captain Marvel. 8/10. Good movie. Didn't seem like it was 2 hours long. Answers a lot of questions about other movies and how things came to be.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dark Phoenix 3/10

I kept wondering during the movie how I hadn't stopped watching it yet. I love me some Marvel and some Sophie Turner but this was just a bad movie.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Dark Phoenix 3/10

I kept wondering during the movie how I hadn't stopped watching it yet. I love me some Marvel and some Sophie Turner but this was just a bad movie.

Yes -- I don't think I'll bother with that one.

Now that Disney have bought 20th Century Fox -- X-Men and the Fantastic Four can be incorporated into the MU.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Spider-Man: Far From Home

9/10

GlassInfantileAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
Highway Men (Netflix movie)

6.5/10

It's not a bad movie, it just wasn't all that entertaining to me. Acting and all that is fine, but I think I wanted to see more of what Bonnie and Clyde were doing rather than hearing about it. There's a weird disconnect where they make it a point of emphasis to show them as incredibly popular among citizens but they never show why they are loved, nor do they show the public change of opinion, the only thing they show is them murdering innocent people randomly, which they don't show the reality of how those situations played out, which made it feel like the writers had some sort of narrative to push.

Again, not a bad movie at all, I just came away from it not all that entertained.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Spider-Man: Far From Home

9/10

GlassInfantileAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

I'm giving it an 7/10, thanks to the douchebags that were constantly checking on their phones and laughing like dehydrated horses over the non-jokes. First time this has happened at an IMAX show.

I'll probably bump it up to 8 or 9 when I get it on blu-ray.

I loved Mysterio in this movie, though. He was awesome.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
The Village. M. Night Shayamalan. Damn this guy is good. I have yet to see one of his movies that is anything less than at least an 8/10. This one is a 9.5/10. Well, maybe not "The Last Airbender" But, 6th sense, Unbreakable, Glass. Normally I have the ability to figure out movies at least by the halfway point. But this guy keeps me guessing until the end.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I wish i actually had time to watch movies. I miss being childless and single sometimes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We watched a few old sci-fi post apocalyptic movies both 10/10. Damnation Alley and it’s combat vehicle extraordinaire! And Logan’s Run just some great old sci-fi.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We watched a few old sci-fi post apocalyptic movies both 10/10. Damnation Alley and it’s combat vehicle extraordinaire! And Logan’s Run just some great old sci-fi.
Logan’s Run has always been one of my favorite , other then the ice cave robot guy , I always thought hit has held up pretty decent

also remember watching the TV show as a kid , the girl was hot

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Yeah me and my son fell into a wormhole on Amazon Prime and watched all sorts of great horrible cop movies that are trying to rip off Dirty Harry and Walking Tall. We watched movies like Mad Bomber, Vengeance Cops, Kill And Kill Again, Cobra Force, Mitchel, shit like Shamus. It was awesome, we couldn’t stop laughing. It was a great time. I mean it’s totally messed up action and horrible editing, directing, acting but nonetheless awesome.

All Hail Joe Don
EA27C519-4B2F-44ED-B819-ED3093799474.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah me and my son fell into a wormhole on Amazon Prime and watched all sorts of great horrible cop movies that are trying to rip off Dirty Harry and Walking Tall. We watched movies like Mad Bomber, Vengeance Cops, Kill And Kill Again, Cobra Force, Mitchel, crap like Shamus. It was awesome, we couldn’t stop laughing. It was a great time. I mean it’s totally messed up action and horrible editing, directing, acting but nonetheless awesome.

All Hail Joe Don
View attachment 29392
My lady called me when I was watching something on Prime and she wanted to know what was so funny. It was an old Julie Strain movie it was so bad I loved it but couldn't stop laughing :D

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deadly Code 7.8 / 10

from IMDB.com:
Deadly Code is a crime drama based on the memoir Siberian Education by Russian writer Nicolai Lilin.

In the movie, two-time Academy Award nominee John Malkovich (Red) stars as the patriarch of a Siberian criminal clan who is banished to live in the punishment town of Transnistria in 1985. There, he schools his grandson on the “honest criminal” code of their community, which must never be broken.

good story about 2 siberian kids growing up in a small russian community. based on a memoir, its enjoyable to watch but I figured out some things before they happened, so maybe the writing wasnt all that as I usually figure things out as / after they happen on screen.

the issue i've read in reviews is the inaccuracy of the portrayal of siberians in a Ukra community. As another commenter pointed out, its not a documentary, so creative liberties will be taken.

I decided to watch it because John Malkovich was in it and I was rather pleased with another movie he was in (Bullet Head) so I decided to take a chance on this one. May have to start looking up some other films he's acted in that I havent watched yet.

Last edited: