LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Finally got around to watching "Kill Bill" vol 1 and 2. I would rate it at a 9/10. But if you don't like Tarantino, you wouldn't like it. It has his quirky little twists.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Finally got around to watching "Kill Bill" vol 1 and 2. I would rate it at a 9/10. But if you don't like Tarantino, you wouldn't like it. It has his quirky little twists.

YES, that's the exact thing I'd rate it as! I haven't seen it in a while, but it's amazing. The coffin scene was scary as hell.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Watched Endgame. Easy 10/10. I was riveted to the screen. Couldn't tear my eyes away. That's what good movies do.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Endgame

9.5 of 10

Didn’t like the handling of Thor.

Otherwise, great movie.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Avengers End Game

10/10

I laughed I cried and enjoyed the hell outta this movie.
Endgame. Saw it today. 9/10 10/10. They nailed it. It seems long at 3 hours but once the action starts, it moves quick. See in the theatre. Unless you have a 75 inch TV.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Avengers End Game - 8/10 . I liked it but agree that it could have been better. I hated the Thor role in this and I am a huge Thor fan. I was disappointed with Professor Hulk role as well . He's supposed to be even stronger and smarter. Seemed the opposite and was only used as comic relief. I really wanted to see him knock Thanos around. Having nearly each character get his shot at Thanos was too predictable, and cheap. The middle dragged on a bit much. But on a whole it was still entertaining and enjoyable to watch. I'd give Infinity War a ten in comparison.

Thread winner for the Thor role; big Thor fan as well.

Hating the print comic right now, too.

Marvel has taken a big dump on Thor for about 5 years now.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Big rumor for Guardians Of The Galaxy 3

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_68305_t750x550.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Kesari. Bollywood movie with subtitles. Great movie. "Based on an incredible true story of the Battle of Saragarhi in which an army of 21 Sikhs fought against 10,000 Afghans in 1897." IMDB.

8/10

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Kesari. Bollywood movie with subtitles. Great movie. "Based on an incredible true story of the Battle of Saragarhi in which an army of 21 Sikhs fought against 10,000 Afghans in 1897." IMDB.

8/10

Dude. I watched that a couple days ago. Granted I don't need subtitles :whistle:. Bad ass movie, and yes true story (something I learned 5 years ago in the motherland to boot).

And then I watch Aladdin, 7/10. All 90s kids should watch it. There's a scene with Jasmine and Jafar...that made my jaw drop. .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
John Wick 3 - 1&2 were better. Not a whole lot of likeable characters (including Wick) or storylines.

The part with the dogs was my favorite, but all in all, a bunch of fight scenes and shooting with nothing really all that interesting. But if you like broken glass, you will love this movie.

For me it was one big run on Jackie Chan fight scene without the laughs or character.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
John Wick 3 - 1&2 were better. Not a whole lot of likeable characters (including Wick) or storylines.

The part with the dogs was my favorite, but all in all, a bunch of fight scenes and shooting with nothing really all that interesting. But if you like broken glass, you will love this movie.

For me it was one big run on Jackie Chan fight scene without the laughs or character.

I like Keanu Reeves the person, and I liked some of the roles he has played in other movies, but I just can't buy into him as John Wick. He's not a tough guy type of actor in my opinion. It seems forced.

Memento

Name
Jemma

8/10

Dude. I watched that a couple days ago. Granted I don't need subtitles :whistle:. Bad ass movie, and yes true story (something I learned 5 years ago in the motherland to boot).

I've read up on that battle for story reasons. Sikhs are badass. Enough said.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
BlackKkclansman. 10/10

based on an amazing true story

Fantastic writing

Stars a former Ram John David Washington

I haven’t liked every Spike Lee joint, although I have a liked a few - this one was his best hands down and I finally see what all the hoopla was about.

See it.