LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Last Dragon - currently on Netflix. 10/10

Of course I’ve seen it before - many times. But I just saw it again and it still has it all. If you haven’t seen it, don’t die without first directing your feetsa to this all time classic.
lol. "Sho Nuff!"

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , we went and saw Aquaman tonight

8/10

a couple stupid things , but totally enjoyed it , best DC movie yet

I'll even give it a extra bonus point for using a Roy Orbison song , any super hero movie that can incorporate a Roy Orbison song in it deserves a extra bonus point

9/10

fearsomefour

Legend
Vice......
3/10.
Missed all over.
Tried to be clever, but wasn't really.
Was jokey but not funny.
The politics angle was like a course in cognitive dissonance.
I love Christian Bale, but, I just kept thinking "there is Christian Bale in make up doing the penguin from Batman."
Which came to think of it is not unlike Cheney.
The weird focus on mouth noises is a high school level attempt to make people they want to appear unappealing unappealing.
Not good and as subtle as a heart attack.
Could have been interesting.
I just kept thinking this is what happens when recent school film grads get a budget.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Spiderman - Into the Spider-verse. Very entertaining, liked the comic book style animation and the storylines of the various spider people.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Aquaman 8/10

It was a really good movie, but they tried to put to much into one movie. I can't really remember any try/fail cycles except for the first duel with his brother (these are what made Inigo Montoya the best character/most satisfying scene from Princess Bride). They couldn't afford to have him fail more because it would have taken too long. Not having those really lessened the satisfaction of the win at the end. But if you can turn your brain off and just enjoy fight scenes, it was really good.

Spiderman: into the spiderverse
9/10 on the PG scale

This might even be a 10 on the PG scale. I took my 6 year old, not that I didn't want to watch it anyway. It was interesting, had lots of action, significant emotional involvement, and different takes on a lot of things (or I'm not as familiar with Spidey-lore as I thought I was). I'd you asked me what was wrong with it, why it didn't get a 10, or why I had to rate it on the PG scale and not the regular movie scale... I don't know. It just wasn't there, but I couldn't really tell you why. The action might have been a touch week. The animation style occasionally made me feel like I was watching a 3D movie without glasses. I was also hoping for more Spider-people. And maybe an MCU tie in. But really really good for a kids movie. Also, Nicholas Cage calls someone a turtle slapper, which was funny.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I just watched Captain Marvel, and let me tell you, anyone butthurt and allegedly "boycotting" (lol) this movie, are missing out one helluva MCU installment. My theater was packed (regular IMAX).

There is maybe, like 4 (and that is really pushing it) scenes in regards to men demeaning women, and each of those scenes are one-liners. That's all the politics in it. The rest is about Captain Marvel discovering who she is and her powers.

It's fun as hell, and a perfect addition to the MCU. 7/10. It's on the level of Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain America 1, etc.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I just watched Captain Marvel, and let me tell you, anyone butthurt and allegedly "boycotting" (lol) this movie, are missing out one helluva MCU installment. My theater was packed (regular IMAX).

There is maybe, like 4 (and that is really pushing it) scenes in regards to men demeaning women, and each of those scenes are one-liners. That's all the politics in it. The rest is about Captain Marvel discovering who she is and her powers.

It's fun as hell, and a perfect addition to the MCU. 7/10. It's on the level of Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain America 1, etc.
I liked it , but then I like all Marvel movies

yea , that whole feminist boycotting thing was so stupid

It was a fun movie , it was a Marvel movie , if I'm going to rank it , of Marvels 21 films now , I'll put it somewhere in the middle , probably next to Dr Strange movie as far as origin movies go

origin movies are a little slow at times

being a Marvel Comics fan , there was alot in this movie I was disappointed in , but I can't mention any of them as they are all spoilers ...........lol

they changed alot from the comics , but it does fit into the MCU just fine

I'll give it a 7/10

they did have some funny stuff in it , to bad the Skrull Science guy didn't have a bigger part.............lol

I can't really give much of a review without spoiling stuff

Last edited:

Angry Ram

they did have some funny stuff in it , to bad the Skrull Science guy didn't have a bigger part.............lol

The Skrulls were my favorite part of the movie; love the way they were portrayed.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Skrulls were my favorite part of the movie; love the way they were portrayed.
Will Talos daughter be the leader of the Skrulls Secret Invasion

by the time Avengers End Game comes out , she will be all grown up

would also be a cool way to introduce Jessica Drew to the MCU

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Vice......

Missed all over.
Tried to be clever, but wasn't really.
Was jokey but not funny.
The politics angle was like a course in cognitive dissonance.
I love Christian Bale, but, I just kept thinking "there is Christian Bale in make up doing the penguin from Batman."
Which came to think of it is not unlike Cheney.
The weird focus on mouth noises is a high school level attempt to make people they want to appear unappealing unappealing.
Not good and as subtle as a heart attack.
Could have been interesting.
I just kept thinking this is what happens when recent school film grads get a budget.
Pretty spot-on. I wanted to like this movie, but it seemed like it could have been WAY better with a better Director. This movie was like a rough draft of a better movie, because it spent too much time trying to be comedic and ironic instead of dramatic. Big ole' Meh from me.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
First man. Historical docudrama about Neil Armstrong. A little slow but very interesting. But then I grew up while this whole space race was going on. 7/10

Equalizer 2. Don't see it unless you saw the first one. More of a continuation of the first movie. I give a 7/10

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Captain Marvel 7.5/10

I really enjoyed it, and I almost have it an 8. 7 felt low, but 8 feels high.

It was good. Brie Larson's acting was a little wooden to start the movie, but it got much better after the first few scenes. Plenty of action. Nice try/fail cycles. Everything was setup, no surprise winning or anything crazy.

The two most important thing, in reverse order:
2. They didn't overdo the 90's theme. Only a couple of jokes every couple of scenes. I felt that was done right. They had so much opportunity to go overboard, but they didn't.
1. I didn't feel preached at in the slightest. @Angry Ram mentioned there were only 1 or 2 scenes where there was noticable pro-feminist type agenda (or something), but I didn't notice them doing it overtly. The bad guy wasn't a thinly veiled Dick Cheney clone or toxically masculine analogue for bro culture. They definitely worked hard to pass the Bechdel test (a few times) and to ensure all the most important characters are women, but they didn't present it in a negative or in your face kind of way. That was the best part.

fearsomefour

Legend
Pretty spot-on. I wanted to like this movie, but it seemed like it could have been WAY better with a better Director. This movie was like a rough draft of a better movie, because it spent too much time trying to be comedic and ironic instead of dramatic. Big ole' Meh from me.
Well said.
A great cast wasted.

Angry Ram

Dumbo remake....6.5/10.

I loved it for the nostalgia and feels. Story is a bit basic, but I felt it still carried a lot of emotion from the cartoon. Although, the show I went to had the entire back row filled with 7-10 year old girls that were constantly running around (loudly) and slamming the back exit door over and over. Ruined a lot of good moments in the movie.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
US.
7/10

Good movie, but i knew what twist was coming from the very beginning. It had some good, creepy moments. I liked Get Out also, but i doubt I'll watch either ever again. I do recommend it, since the majority of movies that are coming out look like utter garbage.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Highwaymen on Netflix

I'll give it a 8/10

can't really give it any higher of the rating because they do take some liberties with actual events , but as far as Bonnie and Clyde movies go , it's probably still more accurate than most...................kinda sorta

The Highwaymen on Netflix starring Kevin Costner, Woody Harrelson , who play Frank Hamer and Maney Gault , the two Texas Rangers who tracked down and killed Bonnie and Clyde

this movie , like most all movies that are based on true events , does take it's liberty with some of the actual events

but over all , a pretty good movie , a little bit of a slow burn , Bonnie and Clyde themselves aren't even in the movie but maybe three minutes total , and you never even really see their faces till the very end

Most of the movie is just Frank Hamer and Maney Gault on the road trying to track down Bonnie and Clyde , but always a day or two behind

the movie is a nice addition to the legend of Bonnie and Clyde , even if it doesn't really add anything new to it

Seeing Kevin Costner, and Woody Harrelson work together is probably the main selling point of the movie and both do a great job

e2b33c2a6a284d61b94afcbd83c60776b683e2e6.jpg

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
The Highwaymen on Netflix

I'll give it a 8/10

can't really give it any higher of the rating because they do take some liberties with actual events , but as far as Bonnie and Clyde movies go , it's probably still more accurate than most...................kinda sorta

The Highwaymen on Netflix starring Kevin Costner, Woody Harrelson , who play Frank Hamer and Maney Gault , the two Texas Rangers who tracked down and killed Bonnie and Clyde

this movie , like most all movies that are based on true events , does take it's liberty with some of the actual events

but over all , a pretty good movie , a little bit of a slow burn , Bonnie and Clyde themselves aren't even in the movie but maybe three minutes total , and you never even really see their faces till the very end

Most of the movie is just Frank Hamer and Maney Gault on the road trying to track down Bonnie and Clyde , but always a day or two behind

the movie is a nice addition to the legend of Bonnie and Clyde , even if it doesn't really add anything new to it

Seeing Kevin Costner, and Woody Harrelson work together is probably the main selling point of the movie and both do a great job

e2b33c2a6a284d61b94afcbd83c60776b683e2e6.jpg

Watched this the other night. And I agree. Pretty good as far history goes, but they always take liberties. I'm sure the real track down was much more boring. Although it was based off of Franks book.