LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't wait until someone review American Underdog I almost went and saw it last night, but was spent from a funeral on Thursday. Might go see tonight...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Can't wait until someone review American Underdog I almost went and saw it last night, but was spent from a funeral on Thursday. Might go see tonight...

i thought it was being released Christmas Day? Not sure if it will be released in cinemas in Australia , I’ll be there front row centre wearing my #13 Rams jersey if it is …. :zany1:

Q729

Legend
i thought it was being released Christmas Day? Not sure if it will be released in cinemas in Australia , I’ll be there front row centre wearing my #13 Rams jersey if it is …. :zany1:
There was a 7pm advanced screening yesterday at the theater I went to for Spider-man (9/10).

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It was released Thursday here in Maryland, but limited theaters for sure. I buried my best friend Thursday. He was a Rams fan for most of his life. The Lead actor looks like a young version of him actually.

He would have been 50 on Christmas day. I may see it a day before. I will be watching with a heavy, heavy heart.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Spiderman / No way Home
8.5 / 10

I had I hopes for this one. Especially with Dr.Strange appearing in it.
It didn't disappoint.

The kids and I saw it in 3D, which was also pretty cool.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
It was released Thursday here in Maryland, but limited theaters for sure. I buried my best friend Thursday. He was a Rams fan for most of his life. The Lead actor looks like a young version of him actually.

He would have been 50 on Christmas day. I may see it a day before. I will be watching with a heavy, heavy heart.

Sorry for your loss FP ... I hope you enjoy the film.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

So sorry, Bud.

Sincerely.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1st time in a movie theater in god knows how long. Took my daughters to see Spiderman, was fantastic!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep hearing the new Matrix is terrible, anybody seen it yet?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Spiderman No Way Home 6.5

People had me so hyped for this to be great. Its was good, but not as good as some of the MCU movies, like Guardians of the Galaxy, Antman, Thor Ragnarok., End Game etc...

It felt a little scattered. Too much going on. Some dumb concepts too. I've never been a fan of the J. Jonah Jameson take, where one dick news guy can turn the entire city against a Superhero. Maybe I'm not a Spidey purist. That whole moral compass, saving shitheads who made bad life decisions, at the risk of your loved ones makes no sense either.

My son said afterwards that the MCU is starting to feel like the DC crossovers. They totally lost us when things got too convoluted. So far from what I've seen of the multiverse, I don't like the concept. Hopefully they change my mind.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Venom 2.
7/10.

One of those if you like the first then you'll like the second kind of films.
Tom Hardy is good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
People had me so hyped for this to be great. Its was good, but not as good as some of the MCU movies, like Guardians of the Galaxy, Antman, Thor Ragnarok., End Game etc...

I think it's better than Ant-Man. And I really liked Ant-Man. Comparing it to an Endgame just isn't fair. Also Ragnarok was so good partially it was b/c everyone thought Thor's tone would be like in his first 2 movies and the previous Avengers movies.

It felt a little scattered. Too much going on. Some dumb concepts too. I've never been a fan of the J. Jonah Jameson take, where one dick news guy can turn the entire city against a Superhero. Maybe I'm not a Spidey purist. That whole moral compass, saving shitheads who made bad life decisions, at the risk of your loved ones makes no sense either.

Guessing this is a nerd thing, in that it isn't scattered if you watched Loki and What If? . I mean the beginning of the movie was directly from the post credits of Far From Home (like how Ragnarok and Infinity War was). It's just Spider trying to fix everything. Remember he literally just graduated high school so still a kid trying to fill Iron Man's shoes.

Jonah's been like that for decades now. Also the whole city isn't against him, ~half or more still on Spidey's side.

As far as saving the villains (at least those are the shitheads you're referring to I'm assuming), well none of them in the prior Spider-Man iterations were truly bad.

Norman Osborn - mental demons

Doc Ock - controlled by the arms; Otto was never a bad person.

Flint Marko - probably the worst, but Spider-Man 3 showed that him killing Uncle Ben was an accident.

Lizard - Curt Connors is a good guy trying to fix his arm, and the side effect that was supposed to help him turn himself into a lizard, then he went nuts.

Electro - just a sad, lonely individual that got a taste of power (literally) and went beserk

None of these guys actually DESERVED to die for their actions, like Dr. Strange just wanted to let them do? Shows Spidey's character.

My son said afterwards that the MCU is starting to feel like the DC crossovers. They totally lost us when things got too convoluted. So far from what I've seen of the multiverse, I don't like the concept. Hopefully they change my mind.

Post Endgame does feel a bit off, ngl. Not really sure what the final goal is right now. The only tease is Shang Chi so far, w/ Shang meeting up w/ Captain Marvel and Bruce, and his sister starting up a new Ten Rings op.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Went to the movies and saw Spider-Man No Way Home. Good movie. And a totally different experience for me. Went to the I-Max theater in Fresno and watched in 4DX. Awesome.

If you've ever been to Disneyland I would describe it as a cross between the Star Tours ride and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. The chairs moved like crazy during action scenes. Scenes with water there was mist being sprayed at us. Smoke coming up from the floor.

When Spider-Man grew these extra spider legs in his back I felt poking at my back from the seat. Air bursts below and above whenever he spun his web. Whenever there was a rumbling scene we felt the vibration below us. It was this way through the whole movie. That was my first I-Max 4DX movie and it won't be my last. Costs twice as much as the regular movie but well worth it.

Q729

Legend
Went to the movies and saw Spider-Man No Way Home. Good movie. And a totally different experience for me. Went to the I-Max theater in Fresno and watched in 4DX. Awesome.

If you've ever been to Disneyland I would describe it as a cross between the Star Tours ride and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. The chairs moved like crazy during action scenes. Scenes with water there was mist being sprayed at us. Smoke coming up from the floor.

When Spider-Man grew these extra spider legs in his back I felt poking at my back from the seat. Air bursts below and above whenever he spun his web. Whenever there was a rumbling scene we felt the vibration below us. It was this way through the whole movie. That was my first I-Max 4DX movie and it won't be my last. Costs twice as much as the regular movie but well worth it.
Does that stuff get all over your food?

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'll definitely not be watching 2 Girls 1 Cup like that.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. Well overall not an epic film. But not too bad either with some pretty good but fairly sporadic comedy interjected. Ryan Reynolds was his usual funny self. I’d give it a solid 6.5 except Salma Hayak’s amazing rack stars in the film, so I’ll give it a 7.5. Lol.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't Look Up

Brilliant acting from a truly stellar cast. Clever script, some very funny parts and an interesting piss-take on Trump and fake news.

I just felt it was a tad too long and it wasn't quite as good as it could have been.

Still pretty good though.

Ricky Proehl/10

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think it's better than Ant-Man. And I really liked Ant-Man. Comparing it to an Endgame just isn't fair. Also Ragnarok was so good partially it was b/c everyone thought Thor's tone would be like in his first 2 movies and the previous Avengers movies.

Guessing this is a nerd thing, in that it isn't scattered if you watched Loki and What If? . I mean the beginning of the movie was directly from the post credits of Far From Home (like how Ragnarok and Infinity War was). It's just Spider trying to fix everything. Remember he literally just graduated high school so still a kid trying to fill Iron Man's shoes.

Jonah's been like that for decades now. Also the whole city isn't against him, ~half or more still on Spidey's side.

As far as saving the villains (at least those are the shitheads you're referring to I'm assuming), well none of them in the prior Spider-Man iterations were truly bad.

Norman Osborn - mental demons

Doc Ock - controlled by the arms; Otto was never a bad person.

Flint Marko - probably the worst, but Spider-Man 3 showed that him killing Uncle Ben was an accident.

Lizard - Curt Connors is a good guy trying to fix his arm, and the side effect that was supposed to help him turn himself into a lizard, then he went nuts.

Electro - just a sad, lonely individual that got a taste of power (literally) and went beserk

None of these guys actually DESERVED to die for their actions, like Dr. Strange just wanted to let them do? Shows Spidey's character.

Post Endgame does feel a bit off, ngl. Not really sure what the final goal is right now. The only tease is Shang Chi so far, w/ Shang meeting up w/ Captain Marvel and Bruce, and his sister starting up a new Ten Rings op.
Loved Spider-man No way Home

this movie was all about fan service

everytime I talk to friends about the movies , their usually all fans of the MCU , but have never really read any of the comics

if I had a nickel for everytime some one asked me about Tobey Maguire's Spider-man of Andrew Garfield's Spider-man

and try and explain the Marvel / SONY deal to them , and then throw in the Fox's X-Men movies

well , you see , Marvel kinda owns the rights to these characters , and SONY owns the rights to these characters , so their different , but now Marvel go the rights back to the X-Men , so all those other X-Men movies no longer count ,

and also............

and also ..............

they just look at you like :woozy:

so I thought this movie did a great job of brining those SONY characters into the MCU , well , for everyone , but probably even more so for just the causal fans

this movie could have been real complicated , but they were able to find a way , to keep it simple

yea , there are a few moments in there you just just sorta have to go with it , but it's a comic book movie , not War and Peace

loved the movie , but the ending

thousand questions

everyone forgets about Peter Parker , what about his teachers , school records , does he have a drivers license , how will he get into MIT without any references ,

etc etc etc

are we getting two Venoms now

are we going to have MCU spider-man , and a SONY Spider-man

I got a thousand questions

there are rumors that Andrew Garfield could return to Amazing Spider-man 3

big rumors that SONY wants to bring back Emma Stone as Spider Gwen , and also looking at Anya Taylor-Joy for the Black cat

anyways............

Morbius comes out in a few weeks , maybe well get a few answers , before Doctor Strange stirs up the pot again