LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No Time to Die 6/10 (4 or 5 out of 10 if it wasn't the fact that it was Bond)

I'm a HUGE Bond fan and have seen all of them at least 3 times, some a lot more.

This was Craig's worst by some way.

It's the first I can ever remember watching first at home since Connery was Bond, so that may have had something to do with it, but I was bored at times.

SPOILER.

WTf! You don't kill Bond!

Everybody knows that Bond isn't one person so wtf do you kill him with a silly melodramatic ending?

My wife was in tears.

Nuff said, because if she is blubbing you clearly went too far.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm a HUGE Bond fan and have seen all of them at least 3 times, some a lot more.

It's the first I can ever remember watching first at home since Connery was Bond, so that may have had something to do with it, but I was bored at times.

SPOILER.

Everybody knows that Bond isn't one person so wtf do you kill him with a silly melodramatic ending?

My wife was in tears.

Sorry but we all knew this was Daniel Craig’s last Bond so what better way to ensure that then to kill him. They can always reboot with a new Bond as they’ve already done multiple times including this with Craig. Myself I think they go with a 007 theme and not a Bond specifinally.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘From Paris with Love’. 7/10

I was a little skeptical at first, when Travolta’s character comes on screen a bit over the top. But as the movie went on he was more likable and things made more sense. Lots of action.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Valley of the Dolls.
I saw it last night for the first time, because I wanted to see actress Sharon Taint in something.. She was pretty good in it and earned a Golden Globe award for her portrayal of Jennifer North.
The story itself is about three women friends trying to make it in the entertainment industry, while falling into the traps of drug use and bad men. “Dolls” was slang for barbiturate pills (downers). Patty Duke is one of the three women (Neely), and she is well known for this portrayal. Richard Dreyfuss has his first role in this movie, although he is not credited. I’m glad that I saw the movie, but it’s one that I never would have normally seen. It was panned by the critics in 1967 because it attempted a slightly different take on a best selling book of the same name.
7 of 10.
I literally thought that movie was an old horror flick that I saw when I was young. This guy would kidnap women and turn them into manikins.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Date Night 6.5/10

Great for star power (Ray Liota, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, James Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Tina Fey, Steve Carrell). It was a funny comedy with an interesting storyline. Nothing riveting or overly funny but its a fun light movie.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
'Knight and Day' 6/10

Fun action adventure movie. Tom Cruise is an over the top CIA operative being accused of a crime he didn't commit, the whole time he's figured it was his partner. Cameron Diaz plays the ditzy blonde that resists getting taken on a wild ride, only to have the light bulb come on later. Another fun, light movie. Good family entertainment.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Infinite 5/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WWEOCQGxSw

Very good cast and an interesting story that I believe came from a book. On it's own probably give it a 7.5 of 10. But the fact that I've seen this same story a lot recently, most recently I think Old Guard with Charlize Theron, it falls to a 5/10. As I said I liked the cast from top to bottom and it's got some great action and special affects, just a tired story though I think that's the way hollywood is now.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unforgivable 7/10

Sandra Bullock, Vince D'Onofrio, Viola Davis

A woman is released from prison after serving a sentence for a violent crime and re-enters a society that refuses to forgive her past. Rather impressed with Bullock pulling off the role as well as she did. good movie that brings more to the table than first thought. This one hits closer to home to me than most movies, as I've had to deal with the plot scenario in this one. worth a watch.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Stillwater
6/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cq1lPPeMUY&ab_channel=FocusFeatures

A Matt Damon movie were a down on his luck Dad has a daughter in French prison, allegedly for a crime she did not commit. Damon heads over to France to see what he can do to help. Its somewhat of a romance, somewhat of a drama. It does seem to drag on a bit and starts very slow. I loved all the footage of the french coast, it was beautiful. The movie was ok, not fantastic. Damon did a good job acting in this movie however.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Red Notice
7/10

Was exactly what you'd expect it'd be with Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Gal Gadot. RR and DJ basically play the same character they both play in almost every movie they've done lately but the two of them make a hilarious pairing. GG actually plays the main antagonist of the film and definitely looks like she's enjoying herself in the part and, as always, looks amazing.

The whole movie is a pretty straight forward caper/heist movie with your usual twists and turns throughout. But you're watching it more for the humor and chemistry between the three main characters than you are the standard plot. Action was well done and I thought the pace was about right even though the movie was a little on the long side for what it ultimately was. Worth the watch in my opinion. Not sure I'd watch it a second time.

If you're going to watch it I actually would skip the trailer as it's a shows a bit too much imo. But here it is anyway.

View: https://youtu.be/Pj0wz7zu3Ms

The wife and I absolutely loved this movie. I thought it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while. Johnson and Reynolds played off each other very well. Honestly, 10/10 for what the movie was meant to be.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Loved Dune btw 10/10 will watch again and ready for part 2!

Also the Total Recall with Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel is on netflix now. Way too much sexy in one movie 10/10

I didn't like the remake as much as the original, but that being said, Kate Beckinsdale alone is worth several rating points.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't like the remake as much as the original, but that being said, Kate Beckinsdale alone is worth several rating points.
Yeah the plot change away from Mars was kind of a bummer for me for sure. Still enjoyed it but yes anything with Kate is good. You seen Jolt yet on Netflix I think it was? Give it a go.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah the plot change away from Mars was kind of a bummer for me for sure. Still enjoyed it but yes anything with Kate is good. You seen Jolt yet on Netflix I think it was? Give it a go.

It's on my list and I'll probably get to it over Christmas break.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Unforgivable 7/10

Sandra Bullock, Vince D'Onofrio, Viola Davis

A woman is released from prison after serving a sentence for a violent crime and re-enters a society that refuses to forgive her past. Rather impressed with Bullock pulling off the role as well as she did. good movie that brings more to the table than first thought. This one hits closer to home to me than most movies, as I've had to deal with the plot scenario in this one. worth a watch.
That movie had so many leaps in logic. I didn’t like it.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The wife and I absolutely loved this movie. I thought it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while. Johnson and Reynolds played off each other very well. Honestly, 10/10 for what the movie was meant to be.

Kids and I enjoyed Red Notice too -- enjoyable 7.5/10 .. entertaining comedy action flick.

... looking forward to going to see Spider-Man tonight.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

SPOILER.

My wife was in tears.

I'm with you on this.

The real travesty with No Time to Die is the high quality of the series prior to that movie. So to end that series on a down note and after making us watch a movie that was not as good as the ones prior just felt bad. They let the fans down.

I've read all the Bond books and have watched every Bond movie many times. This one was about on par with Octopussy, but again on the heels of such good movies before it, that made it much worse. And then him dying. It's too bad.

We're in a bad era right now of hamfisted writers who think reinventing everything is the answer. You don't have to reinvent Bond. He is a timeless character with a dedicated fan base. Oh and btw for anyone who hasn't read the books Ian's writing is surprisingly good, especially for a genre that has a lot of very poor writers hammering out stories.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with you on this.

The real travesty with No Time to Die is the high quality of the series prior to that movie. So to end that series on a down note and after making us watch a movie that was not as good as the ones prior just felt bad. They let the fans down.

I've read all the Bond books and have watched every Bond movie many times. This one was about on par with Octopussy, but again on the heels of such good movies before it, that made it much worse. And then him dying. It's too bad.

We're in a bad era right now of hamfisted writers who think reinventing everything is the answer. You don't have to reinvent Bond. He is a timeless character with a dedicated fan base. Oh and btw for anyone who hasn't read the books Ian's writing is surprisingly good, especially for a genre that has a lot of very poor writers hammering out stories.
Silly Rabbit! This isn't the end of Bond at all it's the end of Daniel Craig as Bond.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spider-man , No Way Home

9.5 / 10

269614084_4230848553686433_7648287828349225725_n.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spider-Man No Way Home

9 out of 10.

Not shabby, watch the two end credit scenes!