Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He may not know, but that is probably what I'm expecting from a Snead trade.... /sigh.

Thats a LATE 2nd this year and who knows where next years will be. Not the haul I had hoped at all.
That's what I've said all along. God knows Snead gets fleeced every trade away.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fleeced.:bigcry: They couldn't find a trade partner with something to trade??
No because for some reason Snead only cares for where the player wants to go. Screw that. You go find the best deal for the TEAM. Ramsey will no longer be apart of the TEAM.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Will wait to see if any of this comes to fruition, but I have never understood the amount of love and passes Snead has gotten. Especially when it comes to his draft record.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Les getting a 2 for Cooks was a miracle.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Classic Snead. Overpays to get players, gets fleeced when he trades them
This is a pathetic return for a player of this stature

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Will wait to see if any of this comes to fruition, but I have never understood the amount of love and passes Snead has gotten. Especially when it comes to his draft record.
I've been starting to worry that Brad Holmes was the brains. Snead just got lucky with the trades.

But this isn't officially the trade package so we shall see.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a big draft for him. His job is on the line here. Has to draft well this year or he is gone.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seriously want to puke. Fucking Snead should have no authority to perform trades of any kind....

A freaking LATE 3rd round pick is the best he can DO?!?! and a TE that even Miami didn't use. So awful

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
No because for some reason Snead only cares for where the player wants to go. Screw that. You go find the best deal for the TEAM. Ramsey will no longer be apart of the TEAM.
Might not be accurate anyway. All kind of things being posted on Twitter right now.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Seriously want to puke. Fucking Snead should have no authority to perform trades of any kind....

A freaking LATE 3rd round pick is the best he can DO?!?! and a TE that even Miami didn't use. So awful

Wow. Just..... Wow.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
There's no way this is fuckin true. No way in hell

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't worry, I just looked it up. Hunter Long has ONE fucking reception last year. Nevermind. Great trade.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah, I'm not ready to trade Van and ARob both. Unless she knows something else that we don't, no.
Me either. I’d move Van and open the door for Tutu and Sko. I’d also stick with Robinson which is prob not a popular opinion. No one on offense looked great in 2022. The dude can play ball.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of all the bad trades I've seen, this one takes the cake. Couldn't even get their late 2nd this year?? There is zero chance this was the best offer we had on the table. ZERO.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IDK, while I want the best the Rams can get doing what is right for the player factors in. Rams though should push for extra in 2024 if they are getting better offers, similar to what the Lions did for Stafford even though they wanted to accommodate him to Los Angeles.