Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
There is no denying it. The Rams completely fumbled things post Super Bowl.

A Super Bowl winning roster should not be burned to ashes only 1 year later, unless your team is full of seasoned vets that were ring chasing in their career twilights, which the Rams were not. It has never happened in NFL history to my knowledge. You cannot count the Broncos post-Manning, because losing a Hall of Fame QB obviously is a unique scenario that arguably warrants a reset.

This core ought to have had at least 2 years left post-Super Bowl to compete for a another title. In particular with being gifted a very weak NFC West. Donald. Ramsey. Wagner. Elite players at every level of the defence. A bonafide #1 QB (Stafford) and #1 WR (Kupp) with a supposedly gifted offensive coach. The Rams messed it up big with their drafting and free agency decisions. Awful displays from Snead and McVay.

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Ramsey is probably praying he's getting away from the bullshit scheme Morris runs.

It's so embarrassing and pathetic that we were just a short year or so away from players WANTING to come here and now we're just the opposite.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Twitter is such a shit-show....
They got Jalen going to...
Dolphins.. Bengals... Patriots.. Browns... Steelers... Seahawks... Lions.. Buffalo

OK - so just about any team, OK?!???!? :laugh4:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dolphins first pick is 52...... better be getting a '24 1st then..

Liberator

Pro Bowler
if we can get their 24 first i like it tua sucks so they could lose more than they expect etc

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
With Snead trading a player away, we're getting absolutely fuckin fleeced.

It's so painful seeing how excited he is to be leaving.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Maybe it is a package deal....

Jalen and Morris....

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, this better not be Snead being nice to JR and getting shit back like Woods. We need a starter back if 52nd pick is the best we can get. Or a '24 1st. PERIOD

Jaelan Phillips and 52?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Dolphins first pick is 52...... better be getting a '24 1st then..
Would very great if they get a 2 & 3 this yr and a 1 next yr...even if we have to give back a 6th or 5th next yr

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
There is no denying it. The Rams completely fumbled things post Super Bowl.

A Super Bowl winning roster should be burned to ashes only 1 year later, unless your team is full of seasoned vets that were ring chasing in their career twilights, which the Rams were not. It has never happened in NFL history to my knowledge. You cannot count the Broncos post-Mannin,g because losing a Hall of Fame QB obviously is a unique scenario that arguably warrants a reset.

This core ought to have had at least 2 years left post-Super Bowl to compete for a another title. In particular with being gifted a very weak NFC West. Donald. Ramsey. Wagner. Elite players at every level of the defence. A bonafide #1 QB (Stafford) and #1 WR (Kupp) with a supposedly gifted offensive coach. The Rams messed it up big with their drafting and free agency decisions. Awful displays from Snead and McVay.
In hindsight, what do you wish they would have done differently last off-season.

Serious Question.

I agree that their drafts have been a disappointment but what moves could have been made last off-season that would have put the Rams in a better position?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if we can get their 24 first i like it tua sucks so they could lose more than they expect etc
Tua doesn't even need to suck. One more hit to the head and he's probably on IR for most if not all of the year.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Honestly, this better not be Snead being nice to JR and getting shit back like Woods. We need a starter back if 52nd pick is the best we can get. Or a '24 1st. PERIOD

Jaelan Phillips and 52?
You know we're getting fleeced. Snead ALWAYS gets forever trading players.

We better be getting a nice as haul. And not some 2024 shit. I'm not gonna waste my few 2023 Fall Sundays watching a team punt to the 2024 season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hoping we get that 52nd pick plus change. 2 and a 4, something along those lines. If they can get next year's 2 as well Les done good.