Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s actually 10 players they’ve received calls about. I just called and inquired about Austin Trammell.
Ooohhh Is he gonna come to your next birthday party? Quite the guest of honor imo

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
. I will reassert my point a bit more emphatically: I believe through past accuracy and known character traits that Jourdan's reporting is nigh unimpeachable. And this last 11 Personnel podcast laid out in excruciating detail a lot of what happened last year and what they're trying to do this year and for 2024. But you certainly don't have to trust her expertise.
I enjoy Jourdan's work as much as (almost) anyone, but this is a bit hyperbolic IMO. I tried listening to that 11 personnel podcast a couple of times, but her and the other host are reeeeaaallly hard for me to listen to. She is a far better writer than she is a speaker. I will try to get through last week's episode to see what you are talking about regarding the offense, building for 2024, etc though.

However, as good as Jourdan is, she is not privy to the vast majority of the FO dealings. Also, she uses the saying "both things can be true" waaaaay too much. :)

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I enjoy Jourdan's work as much as (almost) anyone, but this is a bit hyperbolic IMO. I tried listening to that 11 personnel podcast a couple of times, but her and the other host are reeeeaaallly hard for me to listen to. She is a far better writer than she is a speaker. I will try to get through last week's episode to see what you are talking about regarding the offense, building for 2024, etc though.

However, as good as Jourdan is, she is not privy to the vast majority of the FO dealings. Also, she uses the saying "both things can be true" waaaaay too much. :)
The fellas voice really bother me and he seems like such a doofus. Rich is his name I think.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

Well…she has a lot more access than we do, but it’s still pretty limited access.

Both things can be true, you know?:zany1:

Malibu

Pro Bowler

No disrespect to Jordan she is good but anyone can do her job. She is fed what the FO wants her to know anyone on this board could be a Rams reporter. She knows nothing more than any of us.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The fellas voice really bother me and he seems like such a doofus. Rich is his name I think.
That's him. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Jourdan also sounds super derpy but I do enjoy her articles.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That's him. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Jourdan also sounds super derpy but I do enjoy her articles.
Agree. She does sound derpy, almost like trying to hard to be funny.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Give me quality reporting of superficial junk every day of the week. We're very lucky to have Jourdan covering the Rams.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Well…she has a lot more access than we do, but it’s still pretty limited access.

Both things can be true, you know?:zany1:

Dammit, you beat me too it!

I'm not really sure how people see what she reports as limited access when she consistently reports what's happening (staff, scheme, players, trades, etc...) days and weeks ahead of time. Perhaps people don't realize it because they don't pay for her content? (I mean, it's really really cheap and worth it). Or maybe it's cause I follow a few other NFL teams and the level of access she has is sorely missing from their beat reporters.

dang

Legend
God damn, at this point we'll have nobody but AD MS AND CK on the roster.
Too lazy to check but I bet there were no more than 5 players that played in both 2018 & 2021 SBs for the Rams (w/Kupp out in 2018/Higs out in 2021).

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
No disrespect to Jordan she is good but anyone can do her job. She is fed what the FO wants her to know anyone on this board could be a Rams reporter. She knows nothing more than any of us.
Actually doubt that many people could do her job. Imo she is really good. And I seriously suspect that she knows a lot more than she puts in writing. Has to work with her team sources or she won’t keep them.