Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Frankly, I've always been on the if we trade him, we're giving up and suck as an organization now.

#TeamPessimism
I mean just read through this thread. We're told in here he's done as a CB and should be a FS. You don't pay FS's as a good organization what we're paying Ramsey. So we're screwed no matter what. We have a bad #1 CB we have an overpriced FS or we trade Ramsey. Basically according to this thread and forum and different people with different opinions we're a bad organization.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Optimistically, if we trade him it means McVay is here for at least a few more yrs to see the end of the remodel.
Man McVay worries me though with these past 2 off seasons of pondering retirement. He just needs to give us one off season without that shit and I'll be more confident and optimistic about that. A good thought out point tho

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I mean just read through this thread. We're told in here he's done as a CB and should be a FS. You don't pay FS's as a good organization what we're paying Ramsey. So we're screwed no matter what. We have a bad #1 CB we have an overpriced FS or we trade Ramsey. Basically according to this thread and forum and different people with different opinions we're a bad organization.
I wouldn't say we are a bad organization because we could be fans of way worse off teams but that old Waterboy gif of "Oh no, we suck again!" does come to mind

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
The fact that people think he's a bad CB 1 is what baffles me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

The #Rams have had trade talks about six-time Pro Bowl CB Jalen Ramsey and league sources now believe it’s very likely Ramsey is dealt in coming weeks.
HXIx3hT.gif

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Optimistically, if we trade him it means McVay is here for at least a few more yrs to see the end of the remodel.
Wrong. Means he's here one more year transition to a Raheem as HC team.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Yeah but when have we ever fleeced anyone? That's why I rather not trade Ramsey away.
When?

Marshall Faulk trade, maybe?

Besides…who needs to “fleece” anyone? We didn’t “fleece” Detroit when we acquired Stafford, but I’m pretty darn happy with the outcome of that deal.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Hey, at least the Rams organization knows how to keep things interesting. The offseason has certainly been a wild, fun drama ride the past 3-5 years (good and bad).

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That's my fear. They'll let Ramsey go for a bargain.
Yes, for that and only saving 5m or so in cap this year, I'd be furious. My guess is that there is enough league wide intrigue in teams adding Ramsey to their squad, that we should turn a nice amount of capital for him. But, then again, we got shit back for Woods and nothing for Wagz. I will definitely miss Ramsey's nasty laying of the wood on the edge. Super hard to replace that. If we can possibly get our hands on a guy like Witherspoon or Porter Jr in the draft, we could have some of that replaced. Big IF though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramsey is wasted in the Morris defense. May as well get what they can for him. Let some stiff stand 15 yards off wrs.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
For our original #6 from Detroit - maybe. You could trade back once or twice and have a lots of picks to restock.

For #18, ehhh that’d be tough. Still could trade back one or more times and pick 2-3 times in 30-70 range. Not great but would provide some good, young, cheap options.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
When?

Marshall Faulk trade, maybe?

Besides…who needs to “fleece” anyone? We didn’t “fleece” Detroit when we acquired Stafford, but I’m pretty darn happy with the outcome of that deal.
Yeah but we are hitting the point of paying back debt with minimal high picks which is why it is more pertinent to fleece the other team if we do make that trade

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I guarantee you this is BS and he’s not getting traded this off-season. But if he is, I reserve the right to change my mind :)