Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I can understand the concern and upset to a degree, but we still need to know the other side of the (hypothetical) deal.

Ramsey is valuable…not priceless.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Lol.....that's still not an example of us trading away a player and fleecing the other team for a butt load of picks.

Oh Christ I only read the one reply not what you were replying to lol you're right

We got decent value for Cooks I guess.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Oh Christ I only read the one reply not what you were replying to lol you're right

We got decent value for Cooks I guess.
Man I can only hope we getting a shit load of picks, someone's first born, some action for all us on the forum from the girls in the boobies section, Creed Humphrey, and lots of free booze and drugs for this forum to survive if this goes down.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
How much would we save by trading him? It doesn't seem like much

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow I thought this was a daytime soap opera up in here with the drama and the over reacting :D People talking bout Ramsey is done as a CB we should move him to safety now they're talking we're done and suck as an organization if we trade him. Make up your minds :D

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
wow I thought this was a daytime soap opera up in here with the drama and the over reacting :D People talking bout Ramsey is done as a CB we should move him to safety now they're talking we're done and suck as an organization if we trade him. Make up your minds :D
I never said I'm done with them, but I think it's a dumb ass move. Might be a few cats in danger of being kicked tho :laugh1:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Frankly, I've always been on the if we trade him, we're giving up and suck as an organization now.

#TeamPessimism

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Frankly, I've always been on the if we trade him, we're giving up and suck as an organization now.

#TeamPessimism
Optimistically, if we trade him it means McVay is here for at least a few more yrs to see the end of the remodel.