OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
He should be here to return that Super-Bowl ring. He quit on the team, he doesn't deserve it.

Good for him I didn't see him there, I would have heckled him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jourdan's article on mainly Hoecht and Bruss is out. One of her early lines on Bruss was kind of shocking, I didn't realize his injury was this bad.

Bruss was limited in his rookie spring OTAs, and then suffered an ACL and MCL tear while playing guard in the preseason that required a serious repair and sidelined him for the entire 2022 season. He refers to the surgery as “getting a new knee” because of how dramatic a procedure it was, and because he had to re-learn how to move during rehab.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Pushed so hard for him to get more carries last year with Hendo's contract expiring this year and then the injury happened :( I'm really curious to see how the 2 headed horse with him and Akers is.

And when he DID come back he still wasn’t getting too much of an opportunity. The season lost, many young players got a chance to see some real game reps. I was pulling my hair out, “why aren’t we taking a look at KW?”

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It's not really that unusual for a coach to have some of his former players come around in training camp.

DJax and McVay have known each other for a long time now, and they have a good relationship.
I'm ok with DJax giving Tutu some pointers, but I wouldnt want him taking a roster spot from any of the young WRs we have at this time.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Yeah just the competition itself is valuable. Keeps these guys sharp. :thumbsup1:

I think Lake will be the 3rd safety in the dime... and likely start if Fuller or JJ leave next offseason