OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Jourdan mentioning Young as someone who's coming up is the first positive I've heard about him from camp, hope he keeps it up.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

I agree on Tomlinson, on the two days that I attended camp he’s a guy who really stood out to me for both his quickness and his physical play. And seeing him today, one week later, his coverage skills had noticeably improved.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm pretty sure he won't be added. Surprised he was out there, but he definitely is not needed.
He actually helped The Rams win The Superbowl.He cleared cap space for Von Miller to be a Ram.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jourdan mentioning Young as someone who's coming up is the first positive I've heard about him from camp, hope he keeps it up.
He’s had a couple sacks.He just stays away from Stafford.
IMO the D’Line is a lot better than what is reported & Ran Fans thoughts.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Or they plan to coach Bruss up to shed Hav’s salary in 2024 and have even more available for FA acquisitions

I like it

I love Havenstein…but it does make sense, especially if it’s a trade (please involve Allen and Noteboom as well, if we’re trading).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well, I do turn 55 this season…
Yeah - for us Old Folks. Rob Havienstien is going to be exposable. At what cost & how that happens is another thing.
Bruss though was a High Draft Pick,actually right around the same as Big Rob ? 2 / 3rd Bruss.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love Havenstein…but it does make sense, especially if it’s a trade (please involve Allen and Noteboom as well, if we’re trading).
Not picking on you particularly, but the boards View on these two has really changed this off-season.

I’ve not been a fan of either from the first time they played. I saw more warts than positives for each… and was vocal about it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not picking on you particularly, but the boards View on these two has really changed this off-season.

I’ve not been a fan of either from the first time they played. I saw more warts than positives for each… and was vocal about it.

Fair enough. I thought Allen and Noteboom didn’t really play well. Considering A-Jax gets the left tackle spot like I expect (personally would have Bruss and McClendon compete for that right tackle slot next year), and that we’ll likely draft a center next year if Shelton opts out and/or Allen suffers another injury like usual…well, yeah.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I read a piece quoting Ernest Jones saying how impressive Byron Young has been in camp. I hope he has learned more about playing the run. That was his main weakness.

I’m usually very critical of Rams draft picks each season. This is the first year in several that I think the class could have several players pan out as good players. I hope that whatever changed in drafting philosophy continues for the future.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah - for us Old Folks. Rob Havienstien is going to be exposable. At what cost & how that happens is another thing.
Bruss though was a High Draft Pick,actually right around the same as Big Rob ? 2 / 3rd Bruss.
Umm...did I miss something?

Havs contract now looks untradeable. Did they extend him or restructure him? Or is this just from his most recent extension? I don't recall his dead money being so big.

This is his deal and he becomes a FA in 26, which is a void year.
Screenshot_20230810_182844_Chrome.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Havs contract now looks untradeable. Did they extend him or restructure him? Or is this just from his most recent extension? I don't recall his dead money being so big.

View attachment 60800
A product of kicking that can down the road.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

View attachment 60800
OND might have a long wait ahead for that victory lap. :laugh4: