OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hello Ramily - Anyone have any idea of when they will announce the Training Camp dates? I would have assumed by now they would have. I need to arrange flights and what not and I know TC is at the end of July to early August, so running out of time to get solid flights.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have had good luck planning for the 1st week of August in the past. It's just a 6 hrs drive for me, the hard part for me is my timeshare reservation. If I wait til dates are announced there are no available units.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure but going by what they've done in the past, I'm guessing July 26th or 27th for the first open practice. Don't know if I'm going to do TC this year. I might be going to Sturgis 2nd week of Aug. VetRamFan already P M me, he's not going to TC this year. You all might have to rely on SoRam for camp reports. That should be fun!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Not sure but going by what they've done in the past, I'm guessing July 26th or 27th for the first open practice. Don't know if I'm going to do TC this year. I might be going to Sturgis 2nd week of Aug. VetRamFan already P M me, he's not going to TC this year. You all might have to rely on SoRam for camp reports. That should be fun!
Hoping you go, so we can get your reports!

OL battle is gonna be so interesting this year. 8 guys with a legit chance to start with only 5 spots (Boom, AJ, Avila, Allen, Anchrum, Shelton, Bruss, Hav). Come on man, you know you are intrigued! :dizzy:

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It looks like last year it was 7/29-8/10. Based on that info it was Friday the 29th, which I would assume would put the start of TC at 7/28 (Friday this year). That's barely 1.5 months away, so it seems odd that they haven't released the schedule or the ticket site yet.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Loved when you attend sir so we can focus on who is actually competing on punt returns & who has the edge at Kicker.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going to Black Hills South Dakota for 4th and Bike Week in Sturgis 1st week of Aug. Family reunion, fishing and carousing. Bike Week depends on if my cuz can get both our Harleys in his toy-hauler.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Going to Black Hills South Dakota for 4th and Bike Week in Sturgis 1st week of Aug. Family reunion, fishing and carousing. Bike Week depends on if my cuz can get both our Harleys in his toy-hauler.
I'm gonna have to figure out how to get my phone to take dictation. I miss too much when I try to type notes lol. I'm hoping to catch 3 practices. Gonna miss you and @VeteranRamFan. Enjoy your family reunion.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping to catch 2-3 myself. Just hoping the release the damn schedule soon so we can be sure to be there on the days we'd like. In particular, my son is dying to meet some players and get some autographs. Last year they had specific days for specific position groups. He'd clearly like to meet Mr. Kupp, so I wait (and lose out on any chance of cheaper flights). I'm still actually baffled that an event that is a mere 1.5 months away, still has not been announced.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm gonna have to figure out how to get my phone to take dictation. I miss too much when I try to type notes lol. I'm hoping to catch 3 practices. Gonna miss you and @VeteranRamFan. Enjoy your family reunion.
@RamBall it now looks like I may be able to make a practice or two.

The wife unit and myself both retired last December and we have some cruises and road trips planned. I won't even be doing my football pool this year. First time in over 20 years I wont have it going. We'll be gone during the season and just to hard to manage on the road.

Maybe I can see you at camp, we'll be in touch!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I hope for Tutu, for McVay and for the team that Tutu goes off this year. He's been a hard worker and him having a breakout year does nothing, but good things for everyone (well, except for those who just want to keep arguing about how we should have drafted Creed Humphries... yes, yes, it's all true, but he's a Chief and like other misses, we'll get him for a year near the end of his career and move on)

Anyway, having Tutu legit able to stretch the D makes everything better... I hope he lives up to the hype of this off-season

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm fairly shocked that the Rams have yet to announce the TC schedule with it being only 1 month away. Anyone have insight as to when they actually typically announce this schedule? Making it difficult for out of staters to book flights to be there.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They haven't released the schedule yet but tickets are available to season ticket holders today and I believe available to the public tomorrow.