OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Could be the year we really see what Williams can do for the Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Could be the year we really see what Williams can do for the Rams.

Pushed so hard for him to get more carries last year with Hendo's contract expiring this year and then the injury happened :( I'm really curious to see how the 2 headed horse with him and Akers is.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pushed so hard for him to get more carries last year with Hendo's contract expiring this year and then the injury happened :( I'm really curious to see how the 2 headed horse with him and Akers is.

Rivers had a couple of nice carries last season.Both him & Williams are short.
My GF said Tuesday after 2 days of practice that she would get a #23 jersey because of his play.

She said look at him go he just catches the ball or runs around people.He then runs all the way across the field & then here he goes again.

You don’t like the told you so,but from my view during camp.K.Williams reminds me of Ekler(chargers),but craftier.Smaller but his patterns are smooth & Stafford even made reference about all he has to do is drop it in.
—Funny thing was after that(I believe??) there was a report by maybe Ramball that Stafford missed a wide open J. Williams.

I don’t know about Royce Freeman as the bigger RB.I liked the signing,don’t think you were impressed.
We’ll see what happens.We’ll both have to see what the preseason brings to get a better gauge.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I think we could be just fine w/ the safeties we have... but if we can bring back JJ... that would make us even better.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Lol Desean Jackson also at Rams practice yesterday! I hope to hell we don't sign him!
I'm pretty sure he won't be added. Surprised he was out there, but he definitely is not needed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol Desean Jackson also at Rams practice yesterday! I hope to hell we don't sign him!
I want to say no chance but of course... Well you know what, fuck it, no chance. :laugh3:

tempests

Hall of Fame
It's not really that unusual for a coach to have some of his former players come around in training camp.

DJax and McVay have known each other for a long time now, and they have a good relationship.