Rams signing C.J. Anderson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On short yardage, I think this guy might be better than Todd

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bad teams don't want an old vet. I guess good teams didn't need a HB?

I think bad teams could use a guy setting an example of how to be a professional. C.J. Is in the building first or second, studies hard, and runs with great discipline and form when when breaking tackles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On short yardage, I think this guy might be better than Todd

Yep, that low center of gravity helps. But Gurley is such an amazing pass catcher and pass protector that you have to use him.

dang

Legend
We have to remember this was against a bad Cards defense but perhaps we have stumbled onto a 2-headed rushing attack just in time for the playoffs. And oh by the way Woods is a very good jet sweep option as well as a receiver.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
only a week into McVays offense , give the guy his props

nice to have a set of fresh legs going into this final run

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Loved watching his intensity and the way he protected the ball. I also liked some things I saw from Kelly.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I onlyanaged to watch the first half, but i was very impressed.
Came in, suited up, ran through the holes like a prime Jerome Bettis.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Although the Cardinals' D-line is not nearly the best, I was impressed with C.J.'s running ability and to pick up extra yardage once he burst ththrough the line. O-line did a fine job blocking for him, too. I really think he wanted to prove Sean McVay right. Kudos to both HC and CJ. It was fun watching him play and I have a hoarse throat yelling and cheering every time he touched the ball. Go RAMS. I still love smash-mouth football.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Gonna be tough to stop our running game for anybody now. Rest Gurley another week, and unleash the beasts in the playoffs!