Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I like him, let him develop.
Got the seal of approval from Matt Gay and he knows more about kickers than all of us put together.
Missing a 50 yarder is no great sign something is wrong. A PAT is not the chip shot it used to be (and still should be) and vets miss them, it happens.
Let him play and see how it goes. The week before he made his first game winner and the last week we win in a route and some are all over him.
Myself, I think he will be fine. A potential gem.
I don't know how we keep him when he is barely above 67% this year.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Absolutely not. I'm not a kicking expert by any means but it seems like he has some fundamental issues. Right hash, left hash, center. No telling where his ball is going to go.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I imagine this year is an audition for him. If he doesn't improve they'll be looking for another kicker next year

Ellard80

Legend
Okay. Feels like a calm response to someone taking a shot, but I’ll dial it back.
it was a trollio thing to post in this thread... one kicker 90% for season with a solid career.

other an unproven rookie at 71% shooting up bricks.

Not so much an apt comparison.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
I was absolutely wrong about the K position. I thought the Rams could risk it in a year that so many rookies had to step up.
With how good the Rams are, they should have kept Gay for sure.
We need to be better down the stretch

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I guess Havrisik didn’t listen to the press conference?
McVay this week gonna be like....

my-cousin.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Absolutely not. I'm not a kicking expert by any means but it seems like he has some fundamental issues. Right hash, left hash, center. No telling where his ball is going to go.
He doesn’t deserve to be a NFL kicker.We’ll see how it all works out.He didn’t cost The Rams a win again,so maybe he lives to be The Rams kicker at least another week.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
OK Legend, in 2015 Greg Z had a 66.7 field goal percentage. Two years later he made the Pro Bowl.
Last year Greg only made 87% of his PATs.
This kid has a 70 yarder in his right leg.
Did you not notice the Browns kicker missing a crucial game tying PAT ?
Give the this young man a break.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 19-13-52 Greg Zuerlein Stats Height Weight Position Draft College Pro...png
    Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 19-13-52 Greg Zuerlein Stats Height Weight Position Draft College Pro...png
    117.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Tano

Legend
OK Legend, in 2015 Greg Z had a 67.7 field goal percentage. Two years later he made the Pro Bowl.
Last year Greg only made 87% of his PATs.
This kid has a 70 yarder in his right leg.
Did you not notice the Browns kicker missing a crucial game tying PAT ?
Give the this young man a break.
Yeah but Zuerlein had a rough year that year kicking beyond the 50 - only 3 -9 what with Fishers offense being absolutely terrible

He was actually 17 - 21 49 and closer which is respectable

This guy is missing PATs and closer FGs under 50

I am not too confident with this guy right now

If he only missed 50 yarders like Greg Z did that year, I would basically say don't have him kick 50 yarders unless there is no other choice (end of half end of game).

Last edited:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I do not like him not having a way he constantly misses them. Harder to find the answer.
But, his leg is very live and he is very young.
Not ready to dump on him just yet.
If the Rams would have just paid Gay we are not talking about this.
He was a improvement over Greg Z.