Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay talks everyone up. Remember the Tavon presser. That was a serious shit sammich served up to the unsuspecting LA press.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Shoot Minions GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You wouldn’t say that if you listened to the coach McVay show this week.
One has nothing to do with the other
Its about what will be said after that matters. And hopefully there wont be a miss and the point will be moot

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
One has nothing to do with the other
Its about what will be said after that matters. And hopefully there wont be a miss and the point will be moot
Then we shouldn’t bother listening to McVay at all. Not worth the time, amirite?

Yeah.. I feel pretty good about my read in this.

One miss won’t mean much, imo.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then we shouldn’t bother listening to McVay at all. Not worth the time, amirite?

Yeah.. I feel pretty good about my read in this.

One miss won’t mean much, imo.
This makes no sense, but you do you...
And by the way I listen to McVay's pressers and still am able to have an opinion
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This makes no sense, but you do you...
And by the way I listen to McVay's pressers and still am able to have an opinion
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
Ummmm… yeah.
If you missed it, you’re the one immediately dismissing others’ opinion on what McVay says.

Thanks bye

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummmm… yeah.
If you missed it, you’re the one immediately dismissing others’ opinion on what McVay says.

Thanks bye
What a whack job
Only one dismissing anyone's opinion here is you
Cant make it up
Alas...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now that the Rams are back in the playoff hunt and most games are expected to be close, there's gonna be a lot of pressure on the kid. If he handles it then great. Maybe he's the kicker of the future for us. If he misses a reasonable distance potential game winner, there will calls for him to be cut immediately. Maher didn't last long.

oldnotdead

Legend
Totally agree. Overall he hasn't been terrible just a young guy in his first real season. All kickers miss kicks. What counts is his ability to win games not lose them. We'd be in the playoffs now if Maher wasn't such a choker.

Two games lost, one due to an absolute travesty of a booth review and another with a headcase kicker. This team should be 6-4. So for those who insist upon downgrading this roster maybe they should go back and really look at why the standings are what they are. This team should have a winning record right now. At the very least they should be 5-5 and that loss is on McVay not wanting to deal with getting a decent PK and simply settling for a proven choker.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, the question is… did you actually listen to the segment of the McVay show I was referring to?
No, the question is, what the fuck does that have to do with my original statement?
Whatever man, its sad you apparently cant have an opinion until you listen to others first. Its a kicker and if he misses, he's gonna be done.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
No, the question is, what the fuck does that have to do with my original statement?
Whatever man, its sad you apparently cant have an opinion until you listen to others first. Its a kicker and if he misses, he's gonna be done

lol

Perfection.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I guess that's what McVay said in the presser?
You seriously have a screw loose bud
No, I really don’t.

You’re so sensitive you immediately went to “that guy’s telling me I’m wrong”… instead of just thinking of it as new information.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, I really don’t.

You’re so sensitive you immediately went to “that guy’s telling me I’m wrong”… instead of just thinking of it as new information.
Serious question, are you drunk or something?
You’re creating a conversation that isn’t there.
Sleep it off pal

NOTE by Moderator: Move on.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Totally agree. Overall he hasn't been terrible just a young guy in his first real season. All kickers miss kicks. What counts is his ability to win games not lose them. We'd be in the playoffs now if Maher wasn't such a choker.

Two games lost, one due to an absolute travesty of a booth review and another with a headcase kicker. This team should be 6-4. So for those who insist upon downgrading this roster maybe they should go back and really look at why the standings are what they are. This team should have a winning record right now. At the very least they should be 5-5 and that loss is on McVay not wanting to deal with getting a decent PK and simply settling for a proven choker.
He was terrible at AZ only made 60% of his kicks Les needs to be looking hard at who is out there. If we want to make a playoff push he needs to deliver but missing a 50 yarder and a PAT is unexcusable imo.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He was terrible at AZ only made 60% of his kicks Les needs to be looking hard at who is out there. If we want to make a playoff push he needs to deliver but missing a 50 yarder and a PAT is unexcusable imo.
Serious question… do you not see the value in developing a rookie with a cannon leg?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If I'm not mistaken, he was pretty good his last season after he got some additional coaching.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I like him, let him develop.
Got the seal of approval from Matt Gay and he knows more about kickers than all of us put together.
Missing a 50 yarder is no great sign something is wrong. A PAT is not the chip shot it used to be (and still should be) and vets miss them, it happens.
Let him play and see how it goes. The week before he made his first game winner and the last week we win in a route and some are all over him.
Myself, I think he will be fine. A potential gem.