Rams sign Bobby Wagner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
So this gives Rams about $10.5m they were going to pay Von this year to explore another add?? Who else wants a ring??
Corner or Edge please!! There are a lot of FAs still available and I wouldn't rule out a trade too for a player. You know Les cant go too long without getting his trade fix in. But I'm loving the way we've been structuring our contracts recently. Looks like we learned our lesson after the Goff/Gurley deals.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If Snead selects Wagner in '12, maybe they don't get a crack at AD. Butterfly effect.
Yeah... I tend to not be one of those wringing his hands over those we didn't draft or woulda shoulda couldas in general.

We have him now and there's a damn good chance he will help us more now than before.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Or maybe Fisher sticks around another year and they miss McVay
Scared Jurassic Park GIF

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Ottoman(Ram) your speaking my lounge today. We’ve been posting together about what Jalen means to The Rams.NEVER understood how people(Ram Fans) can bash Jalen about what he has done as a Ram player.
—Raheem Morris as well for all the Head choppers & firing him mid-season. If we are talking about Bobby Wagner & play calling how does that work? Talk about solidify the D”!!!

Von Miller was never coming back & not worth what Bobby Wagner is going to mean. I get the HATE for Troy Reeder.I loved Reeder(blue eyes) because of how the defense was always playing at a high level.If teams were picking on him he would come through on the MONEY DOWNS.
Those 4th down stops all season were Awesome.Getting side tracked,but I really like have a HOF DL,LB, & DB in meetings & leadership in all 3 groups.
-The Young Rams are really going to improve so much. The Rams under Les Snead has always been the Youngest in The NFL every season.
—Last season The Rams went all in with bringing in NFL Veterans to close the season out. Back to the beginning of 2022 things reset again.

OTA’s & preseason is what makes Sean Mcvay The Best.The coaching staff really coach the young players up. That’s the next player up mentality.
Capitalizing HATE for Reeder is an exaggeration. I don't think people here hate him, they just hate too many of his decisions, too many mistakes, and too many missed tackles.

I love the guys effort and apparent dedication and availability, which I call as I see it, but I'm also gonna call the results on the field every time.

I have no problem with the rams keeping him, although I doubt they will, I just don't like him starting.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Ottoman(Ram) your speaking my lounge today. We’ve been posting together about what Jalen means to The Rams.NEVER understood how people(Ram Fans) can bash Jalen about what he has done as a Ram player.
—Raheem Morris as well for all the Head choppers & firing him mid-season. If we are talking about Bobby Wagner & play calling how does that work? Talk about solidify the D”!!!

Von Miller was never coming back & not worth what Bobby Wagner is going to mean. I get the HATE for Troy Reeder.I loved Reeder(blue eyes) because of how the defense was always playing at a high level.If teams were picking on him he would come through on the MONEY DOWNS.
Those 4th down stops all season were Awesome.Getting side tracked,but I really like have a HOF DL,LB, & DB in meetings & leadership in all 3 groups.
-The Young Rams are really going to improve so much. The Rams under Les Snead has always been the Youngest in The NFL every season.
—Last season The Rams went all in with bringing in NFL Veterans to close the season out. Back to the beginning of 2022 things reset again.

OTA’s & preseason is what makes Sean Mcvay The Best.The coaching staff really coach the young players up. That’s the next player up mentality.
I agree completely brother! This whole post is spot on!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Hahaha!! Dammit! Thank God my wife is 5'4" 120lb! I'm 6'0 210"! Can't get accused of pounding hogs!
Oh, my bad, I got your self described description below your avatar mixed up. It's, beer slamming, hog "farming".

Totally on me man