Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Like the movement skills of the new Backup. Man what an upgrade over our previous backup. Dude looks tailor made for the boot part of McVay's Offense.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Like the movement skills of the new Backup. Man what an upgrade over our previous backup. Dude looks tailor made for the boot part of McVay's Offense.
Agree 100% and the dude can absolutely sling it.

Feels good having a mobile dude back there who can rip it to any part of the field. Not these noodle arm throws.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agree 100% and the dude can absolutely sling it.

Feels good having a mobile dude back there who can rip it to any part of the field. Not these noodle arm throws.
Have to tip my cap to @ottoman89 as he loved the pick as soon it was announced. Slowly, but surely, both he & Bennett are dragging me in.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I went back and looked at posts when Bennett was chosen, you were in the majority Den, it was like me and ottoman and nobody else
train
And damn it feels good to see people changing opinions on him for the better!

nighttrain

Legend
Dude was definitely elusive against college Ds. We’ll see if it transfers to the pros.
Bennett played college football in pretty tough conference, and I'm not thinking he's starting material in the N F L, long shot for sure, but then Murray and Wussell are under six feet tall..
train

Tano

Legend
Bennett played college football in pretty tough conference, and I'm not thinking he's starting material in the N F L, long shot for sure, but then Murray and Wussell are under six feet tall..
train
Both Murray and Wussell have better arms than Bennett and better mobility as well.

However, he could be a good back-up. Bennett has a decent arm and decent mobility. Just not as good as the two above him.

His size does worry me about him being a pocket QB but as long as he uses his mobility to find an open receiver first and run second, he could be a Mini Wussell.