Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lets get this to 100 pages!

I heard Stetson was a huge Marc Bulger fan when he was a little kid and was happy he replaced Warner. Also believes the Rams should have stayed in St. Louis. Thinks Raheem Morris is a fantastic defensive coordinator. And drinks Bud Light.

Discuss.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets get this to 100 pages!

I heard Stetson was a huge Marc Bulger fan when he was a little kid and was happy he replaced Warner. Also believes the Rams should have stayed in St. Louis. Thinks Raheem Morris is a fantastic defensive coordinator. And drinks Bud Light.

Discuss.
But should we have taken Ndamukong Suh over Sam Bradford in their draft?

WestCoastRam

Legend
But should we have taken Ndamukong Suh over Sam Bradford in their draft?

Probably, given what we know about that team but we really did ruin Sam Bradford. He had no receiving weapons when he was with STL and kept having his OC shuffled. His first year showed a lot of promise with a WCO. Best thing teams can do for a young QB is have a top flight receiver (I know, easier said than done). Look at what Chase has done for Burrow. It's like spamming an easy button for him at times during a game.

That being said, maybe the kid just couldn't stay healthy too.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Actually the name Stetson Fleming Bennett IV sounds smarter then he is apparently. :sunglasses:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Dude reeks of arrogance. I fuckin love it too.
And all that arrogance did was win back to back Natties and put up huge numbers!

Dudes gonna be a Super Bowl winning Starting QB for us. I'm speaking it into existence!