Rams @ Seahawks celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Seattle just punched us in the mouth.

McVay just kicked Petes balls up to his throat!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

McVay stated this in his post game presser. Got to love a coach that isnt afraid to let his players and coaching staff have a say in what the team does. Seems I can remember a coach or 2 that believed it was their way only and that didnt work so well for them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Hags came out like a team that had a must win. Rams lost Kupp amd Cooks and still moved the ball.

Woods picked up the slack. He was a man on fire late in the game. They all stepped up in the 4th quarter.

The amazing thing is that I feel like we have three #1 WRs in this system. Kupp, Woods, and Cooks could each put up 1300+ yards if we decided to give them the targets.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Pete Carroll over there blaming officiating. Is he out of his phreakin mind?

At his age they call senility. Guess he thought he deserved more favorable calls for the sexual favors he provided.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
So True but we also saw just how good Robert Woods really is.:bow:

Robert Woods is the consummate pro WR.

Just an outstanding overall performance by our offense on the road won this game.

If the defense gets squared away this team will be damn difficult to beat.

Anytime and anywhere.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
McVay showed coaching matters there at the end. He tricked pete into taking his final timeout then went for the win!

The Rams showed good teams can overcome bad officiating, it is so nice to have a good team again.

Oh, those tricky Rams. Once McVay called for the TO, I knew the Rams were planning to go for it. All you gotta do is have Goff lunge forward. We have the best offence in the NFC--if not the league--surely the team can move the chains mere inches and then run out the clock.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually don't disagree with his argument. It was basically...we held the entire game, why would they call a hold on that play?

I think Pete shouldn't stare a gift horse in the mouth. If they had called it correctly, it would have seriously slowed down his running game.