Rams @ Seahawks celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Refs seemed to be pro Seattle today, one TD the WR clearly was out of bounds and the Refs hats were off, but somehow that was for the same guy? Just very odd, but the Rams still overcame the Officials and losing two prominent WR's in Cooks & Kupp.

I was all in on going for it and Goff with a great sneak over Sully & Blythe...McVay showing us the way.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The best was when good ol’ Rhonda Barber starts gearing up for his imaginary game winning drive by Russell Wilson as Goff was under center, and then calls “quarterback sneak!”

What a turd

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks.

What a whinny douchebag he is! Said it was disturbing they called that hold on Suh. Also said he took the timeout for clock management. Refs were ready to start the clock and the play clock was at 33 seconds so it would have ran down to about 1 minute left.

Just admit it Petey, you were out coached!

Mcvay would have let the clock run down 44 seconds before snapping the ball, if they punted or went for it. They had to call a timeout no matter what.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That was one of the gutsiest wins I've seen from the McVay era. Good on Hodge and Reynolds stepping up for Kupp and Cooks. Good on the defense holding Seattle at the last drive. Good on Gurley with his three touchdowns. Good on Goff to get that QB sneak in to win it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mcvay would have let the clock run down 44 seconds before snapping the ball, if they punted or went for it. They had to call a timeout no matter what.

Yes they did, but it sure made Pete Carroll look Silly and then a great call for the win!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Great to wake up to this this morning.
I didnt see the game, just about to watch the highlights.
Surprised it was as close as it was.
5-0!

fearsomefour

Legend
We all saw the issues with the D.
The Rams still put up 33 points and left more on the field (missed xp, Goff fumbling before the half to remove a FG chance, Goff pic in the endzone).
It was a nail biter and not easy.
Division game on the road against a team that needed that game. Why did so many of us expect it to be easy?
The team isn't going 16-0.
Another tough road game next week.
But the team never got discouraged today.
Fought back through adversity and pulled out a gutsy win.
Two young my receivers showed up when called upon.
5-0.
No complaints this week

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was one of the gutsiest wins I've seen from the McVay era. Good on Hodge and Reynolds stepping up for Kupp and Cooks. Good on the defense holding Seattle at the last drive. Good on Gurley with his three touchdowns. Good on Goff to get that QB sneak in to win it.

Gerald Everett also had a nice day. I wish he was a better route runner, because he's so gifted. But he does seem to be rounding into form and getting more PT. That was a very nice catch by him at the 1. If he can progress and turn into a major weapon at TE, I don't know how anyone will stop this offense.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think Pete shouldn't stare a gift horse in the mouth. If they had called it correctly, it would have seriously slowed down his running game.

Not to mention two horrible spots at the end, another terrible spot that denied us a TD, and a TD for them when a WR stepped out of the EZ on the play.

FU Petey. Live by the sh!tty refs, die by the sh!tty refs.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I hate the blue pants!

Burn those fuckers and never wear them again...

White jerseys and white pants!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes they did, but it sure made Pete Carroll look Silly and then a great call for the win!
Sean McVay coaching was so good today, I'm dumping Vermeil as my avatar and adding McVay! ~den