Rams @ Seahawks celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BlackSheep

UDFA
tenor.gif
upload_2018-10-7_18-8-36.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to remind people that we don't have to play another game in Seattle this year (assuming they don't by some miracle win the division). When we play them again, they have to come to our house. They won't be able to use noise to disrupt our communication and tempo. They (hopefully) won't benefit from a half of no Kupp and Cooks. Fuck the Seahawks. I look forward to give them the spanking they deserve later in the year. But I'm very happy we pulled out this W.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Did you guys see Gurley on the sidelinesin the 4th qtr? He is definitely the emotional leader of this team

No - but I saw hom on the sidelines after the game.. in the interview he said - it was an ALL 22 performance... and he said they also know they are the best offense around... and can't be beat!!! YEAH, baby!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They never showed us the replay where Gurley was supposedly stopped short and spotted the ball 1.5 yards back.
I went back and re-watched the play. Hard to see where he hit the ground because Reynolds was in the way of the camera, but it looked much closer than a yard (and they never showed it from a different angle.) If anything, it looked like he was about a foot short. Also, on the 3rd down run by Gurley, up the middle, it appeared he was beyond the line to gain after the initial hit because he was on top of the defender when he went down. I am surprised both of these plays were not reviewed by replay because they were both under the 2 minute mark.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Did you guys see Gurley on the sidelinesin the 4th qtr? He is definitely the emotional leader of this team

Yea he absolutely is..I noticed last week during the TNF broadcast and he ran our pre game huddle and hyped everyone up before kickoff. The dude is a straight beast.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had to watch the game on red zone, and they didn’t show a replay of that. Was that as much of a BS spot as it looked like?
Yes it was but Rams said fuck it your shit spot doesn't matter

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Josh Reynolds with two big catches for 39 yards when the game was on the line with Cooks and Kupp out.

That young man is a player.

Q729

Legend
Screenshot_2018-10-07 NFL Standings.png

Hard fought victory in a hostile environment. It showed us we can scrap up a win in tough times!

Ram65

Legend
The Hags came out like a team that had a must win. Rams lost Kupp amd Cooks and still moved the ball.

So True but we also saw just how good Robert Woods really is.:bow:

Woods picked up the slack. He was a man on fire late in the game. They all stepped up in the 4th quarter.

Last edited: