Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good news on Brown.
I'd imagine he'll be the number 2 back.

Good news on Cam.
I hope this isn't something that lingers, though.

Note possibly to IR? Ouch.
Probably a 4-6 week campaign.
I cant imagine a calf strain ending his season. However. Im no doctor.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Note possibly to IR? Ouch.
Probably a 4-6 week campaign.
I cant imagine a calf strain ending his season. However. Im no doctor.

Me either, but I know a guy who played one on TV and he says " No IR"
All jokes aside Come on Bloom Get W ell Soon we need ya bud.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like as good of news we could hope for.

I'll take these kind of injuries all season compared to what a lot of other teams had this weekend. Feels like christmas in September that this was the worst we had yesterday lol.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll take these kind of injuries all season compared to what a lot of other teams had this weekend. Feels like christmas in September that this was the worst we had yesterday lol.
Exactly.

I was very concerned with Brown and Akers.
If we lot those guys we'd be in a bit of trouble.
Hendy was beat up last year and lost some time. Which could happen again.

We could have realistically seen a situation, where all 3 are out.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
When Noteboom comes back, he can back up 4 positions on the OL.

We don't need Akers back yet, Brown being healthy, and Henderson breaking out makes him a luxury for now.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With this years IR rules players can come back after 3 weeks and the is no limit to the number of players that can return from IR. I wonder how much of the possible IR has to do with the play of Edwards play? Edwards looked like he played pretty well to my untrained eyes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can live with these injuries. I wouldn't put Noteboom on IR, given that Lewis is already on. We have the linemen to cover for him until he gets healthy.

As for Akers and Brown, that's the best news we could've hoped for. Hopefully they'll activate Calais so that they have a kick return threat along with possibly Webster on punt returns.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I can live with these injuries. I wouldn't put Noteboom on IR, given that Lewis is already on. We have the linemen to cover for him until he gets healthy.

As for Akers and Brown, that's the best news we could've hoped for. Hopefully they'll activate Calais so that they have a kick return threat along with possibly Webster on punt returns.
I'd put Noteboom on the IR if he's going to be unable to play for 3 weeks, as the new rules don't limit how many are on the IR and can come back after three weeks. That way it allows the Rams to bring someone up from the PS to take his place.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I'm only saying this because I want to have Lewis and Noteboom be on the active roster. We have the linemen to make up for Noteboom's loss; there's currently nine others on the active roster. Lewis is on IR, and I'd love to activate him from IR. That's my reasoning. Of course, I could very well be wrong.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

After all the below the waist injuries in 49ER Jets game.( New Turf)
I went straight to our schedule to check.Fortunately we have the Jets and Giants at home.
49ers have to go back to play Giants. Ouch!

Last edited:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
After all the below the waist injuries in 49ER Jets game.( New Turf)
I went straight to our schedule to check.Fortunately we have the Jets and Giants at home.
49ers have to go back to play Giants. Ouch!

Three or four more knees blown out. Must be using the throwback turf from the old days when it was really dangerous. You'd think they could do better now.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Re. Cam Akers injury:

I separated some rib cartilage back in college, and I can tell you it hurts. (I got hit playing rugby... what a crazy-ass sport. Tackle football without pads!)

For me, it hurt to laugh, hurt to cough, hurt to breathe, hurt to sleep... basically everything I did freaking hurt for a while. Took a good month to settle down.

Anyway, can’t imagine playing RB in the NFL with separated rib cartilage. That would hurt like a MF’er. Glad they have powerful pain masking medication, but still...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It was an estimate.
I'm unsure of the exact IR rules this year

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Three or four more knees blown out. Must be using the throwback turf from the old days when it was really dangerous. You'd think they could do better now.

Yea FarNorth , Doesn't make a lot of sense. 49ers were complaining it was too sticky.
Sure as hell you would think there was a way to break that turf in without playing on it.
Go figure SMH