Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
True but those three RB's of the 9ers are serious burners with a ton of quickness.....something that Reeder has very little of.

With Rapp now out for the season & not available to step up into the interior posts like he did in 2019 Staley might be cooking up "something completely different". Keep an eye on safety Jordan Fuller or JJ III taking on the Rapp role if Kiser is gimpy.
Noticed JJ down in the tweeter backed spot a few times the last couple of weeks.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
So Kiser is out at least this week. Shame because he was just getting his stick back going again.

We can get by with Reeder and Young.

We may see some Derrick Moncrief...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh. Reeder's lack of speed could cause problems with SF's running game and scheme.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ugh. Reeder's lack of speed could cause problems with SF's running game and scheme.
I might consider moving Floyd into the MLB post utilizing & going with Justin Hollins, Terrell Lewis & Samson Ebukam as my main 3 OLB'ers. Floyd will not have any problems converting to the interior.

I know Ebukam has been MIA most of this season deservingly so, but he does have some serious speed & quickness for an OLB'er if he can find the ball :confused:.

Ebukam seems to just stick like glue to the blocker assigned to block him, he needs to soak his uni in Crisco oil before the game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might consider moving Floyd into the MLB post utilizing & going with Justin Hollins, Terrell Lewis & Samson Ebukam as my main 3 OLB'ers. Floyd will not have any problems converting to the interior.

I know Ebukam has been MIA most of this season deservingly so, but he does have some serious speed & quickness for an OLB'er if he can find the ball :confused:.

Ebukam seems to just stick like glue to the blocker assigned to block him, he needs to soak his uni in Crisco oil before the game.

Nah. Floyd is too important on the edge. Not only is he rushing the passer well, but he's our most disciplined edge setter. We need that against SF's horizontal rushing attack. Ebukam should not get much PT this week. He makes too many mistakes as a run defender on the edge.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So Kiser’s leg is “banged up” and they’re “not sure how long he’ll be out.”

How informative!

I swear, McVay has IMHO been super-secretive about injuries ever since he had that long talk with Belichik prior to the 2018 season. (So we had to deal with all those “mysterious” updates about Gurley.)

Clearly, McVay thinks that there can be a slight competitive advantage to the strategy of “reveal the absolute minimum required” re. injuries.

Bottom line, I’m all in favor of McVay doing whatever it takes to help the team win. But purely from a fan standpoint, this “vague” stuff makes me wish for more clarity.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Trades are definitely likely during the draft I'm sure. Snead and his staff are great at finding starters in later rounds so I am comfortable with them trading down a lot to get the most out of a truncated draft class due to past trades.

DL - We've got Robinson for one more year after this one so not sure DL will be a huge priority unless he doesn't play well the last half of this season. All though we do like to draft one year in advance of when a position is needed and Brockers and Robinson might/probably be gone after next year but can't see that being a top of the draft priority.

CB - I hope they can keep Williams at CB but him and Hill might both play out of our salary cap this season unfortunately so I could see CB suddenly being a need.

OT - always a need whether starting or depth so if there is a guy there they like I could see being taken high.

WR - I'm not all that high on taking. If there is a speed guy they like to take a chance on later in the draft to develop sure but don't see one being there in the middle rounds. If a guy has speed and any other talent he'll be gone early and if it's a guy with just speed who needs seasoning he can be had in later rounds.

DT - Idk, I like Gaines and think he's developing well. SJD has gotten better as well.

K - Obviously a top priority in the offseason likely. Not sure from where but certainly a priority.

ILB - Would be fine with a late pick. Seems like they were extremely high on Travin Howard and I think was a bigger loss than most fans know. We definitely could use better depth though.

OLB - If Floyd isn't retained this position possibly becomes our greatest need depending on how some other free agent chips fall in the offseason. If Floyd leaves I bump OLB as my primary target in 2nd/3rd rounds.

Now your talking my language. 2nd half of the season is when you start to see things playout.

1.All a long I’ve been a Noteboom fan.When Whitworth signed his contract I was like -Yes!!! 3 years & written in a perfect way.Noteboom starting at LG, was like NO WAY(WOW)& totally shocked.

Nooteboom got had a minor injury & was like blessing in disguise.Edwards is back in rotation,but now Corbett is on the Right Side.Big Rob was hurt though,so all good.

Whitworth getting hurt sort of sucks because The Rams had a hidden JEM in Noteboom.If The Rams could have had him on the bench they could have locked him up Bigtime.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2.CB spot - David Long is going to be good. He has talent & is like just 22 years old.
Adding players that are young with so much upside.

3. Bobby Evans looks Super Fat,but came in for Edwards one play at LG.
23 years old

4. Edwards is just 23. Like I HAVE ASKED ALL 2020 & even 2019 about The Rams Depth on The OFFENSIVE LINE.
Where would EVans & Edwards been draft 2020 at 22/23 years old playing there Senior Years.

Not ONE Poster I HAVE SEEN OO , has poster about there youth & how Excellent there Senior Years would have been.

I get Fired Up because I believe as a Ram Fan those 2 players got thrown into The Wolfs Den and held there own as young ROOKIES.Both players could have won a National Championship if they stayed there Senior Season. IMO
2020 was a year of Offensive Lineman being drafted early though ? I just know there value as a Ram Fan & Happy for The Depth upfront.

5. Brewer is another situation all together from 2019.The Rams Trusted in him.He had to sit out this season,
so anyone thinking 2021 Offensive Line should kickback & Smoke a Dubbie .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
6. Treyman Anchrum is only 22 just to add on to the Youth Movement.

7. Tre Lewis is only 22 so he has a lot of upside. The Rams need a Pass Rush though. I’d say trade up to gets 3/4 OLB stud.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Dang no Lewis is big blow with Micah already out, rapp out and Obo not ready. F-ing niners

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I read that Friday's practice was canceled because of Covid concerns.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like both will be out, I hope McVay has a good offensive game plan. They have been allover his Offense the last 3 games.

I wouldn't say that.

1st game 2019 - an unfortunate series of events put the whiners in the driving seat for the rest of the game. Littleton dropped a gimme pick 6 before the half. Henderson fumbled inside the redzone straight after the half. Noteboom injured his knee the next series and demby came in. Game over.

2nd game 2019 - Rams moved the ball at will. Goff back breaking pick 6 kept the whiners in the game and we know what happened at the end there.

1st game 2020 - Goff and Kupp not on the same page on a deep ball that should have been a td. Kupp drops a td pass he normally makes with his eyes closed then goff intercepted the next play.

Stop making dumb mistakes and the Rams offense can put up points on the whiners.