Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year, I fell down some stairs and got my leg bent up under me just like he did, I tore up my knee and had to have surgery. Looked to me like the same type of injury.
Damn I missed the stairs out there on the field :D

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Surely if it was a leg break we would know by now, those are pretty easy to diagnose! Hopefully the length of time it's taking to hear something means it's less serious.

Psycho_X

Legend
I finally got to rewatch this and pay attention, it is definitely a broken leg just above the ankle or the ankle itself. You very noticeably can see the tension give way at the moment of the break as his body gets close to the ground and his foot goes from being at an angle bearing weight to straight flat on the ground. Plus, after it happens he never once moves his foot again at all. It's laying flat on the turf. Bleh, that's a bummer.

at the 1:28 mark is the break

View: https://youtu.be/LigA585mCqQ

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks the kid was balling. Hope he comes back strong we may need him in our 3 safety rotation next year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

All the young guys are dropping like flies.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Last year, I fell down some stairs and got my leg bent up under me just like he did, I tore up my knee and had to have surgery. Looked to me like the same type of injury.
Question is ...did you quit drinking?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah but I saw some really bad plays from Edwards this week. First time for that hope he solidifies himself this week.
Will they make Noteboom active this week for Miami?

Yes, I saw some poor blocks from Edwards myself. Having Noteboom back healthy is sure to light a fire under the young Edwards posterior. Edwards surely knows that Kromer is standing ready to fire if Edwards continues to miss those important blocks.

It would not surprise me to see Joseph Noteboom getting some snaps @ both LG & LT later in the game. Brian Allen has been inactive now for all 7 weeks with Kromer going with OT Evans/ OG Anchrum & OC Shelton...I wonder who of those three will join Brian Allen?

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will they make Noteboom active this week for Miami?

Yes, I saw some poor blocks from Edwards myself. Having Noteboom back healthy is sure to light a fire under the young Edwards posterior. Edwards surely knows that Kromer is standing ready to fire if Edwards continues to miss those important blocks.

It would not surprise me to see Joseph Noteboom getting some snaps @ both LG & LT later in the game. Brian Allen has been inactive now for all 7 weeks with Kromer going with OT Evans/ OG Anchrum & OC Shelton...I wonder who of those three will join Brian Allen?
Designation means they have 3 weeks to activate him if it's the same as for Robinson. Not sure they rush it this week, seems more like a get him back for depth after the bye.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Designation means they have 3 weeks to activate him if it's the same as for Robinson. Not sure they rush it this week, seems more like a get him back for depth after the bye.
I certainly see no reason to rush Noteboom back into the fire unless there is an issue @ reserve LT post. OT Evans would seem to have recovered enough from his shoulder injury from the Giants gm. to continue his role as the swing OT reserve until after the bye.

Now DL'er Robinson is different. I would like to see him get some snaps this Sunday. I am sure looking forward to seeing how DL coach Henderson works in AR. I have already posted on my hope for a new mixer of DL'ers with Brockers getting more work in conjunction with AD @ the 3 tech post along with his normal duties @ the 5 tech. With AR working in the 5 tech & NT posts.

Having AR lining up @ the 5 tech with GG/SJD @ the NT & Brockers @ the 3 tech, then plug in Donald anywhere on the 5 player DL or double stack him anywhere @ random behind any of the 3 point stance DL'ers.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I certainly see no reason to rush Noteboom back into the fire unless there is an issue @ reserve LT post. OT Evans would seem to have recovered enough from his shoulder injury from the Giants gm. to continue his role as the swing OT reserve until after the bye.

Now DL'er Robinson is different. I would like to see him get some snaps this Sunday. I am sure looking forward to seeing how DL coach Henderson works in AR. I have already posted on my hope for a new mixer of DL'ers with Brockers getting more work in conjunction with AD @ the 3 tech post along with his normal duties @ the 5 tech.
Robinson working in the 5 tech & NT post.

Having AR lining up @ the 5 tech with GG/SJD @ the NT & Brockers @ the 3 tech, then plug in Donald anywhere on the 5 player DL or double stack him anywhere @ random behind any of the 3 point stance DL'ers.
They’re not rushing it but the clock is now ticking. Two plus weeks and they activate him to the 53 or back on the IR.

TexasRam

Legend
Yeah but I saw some really bad plays from Edwards this week. First time for that hope he solidifies himself this week.
That one play where the defender blew past Edwards and tackled the RB was not on Edwards in my book. I watched it multiple times and there is no way under the Sun any guard would have stopped that angle without holding. Seems Blythe should have helped. A few of the other plays were on Edwards. But overall he is still light years ahead of Noteboom, in my opinion.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That one play where the defender blew past Edwards and tackled the RB was not on Edwards in my book. I watched it multiple times and there is no way under the Sun any guard would have stopped that angle without holding. Seems Blythe should have helped. A few of the other plays were on Edwards. But overall he is still light years ahead of Noteboom, in my opinion.
Never said to the contrary, he did have some bad plays this week I don’t know anybody who’s said otherwise. He and Hav both had arough game.