Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Damn. That Burgess injury looked quite bad. Could be ankle AND knee. Damn.
He was lighting it up too!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, it really is a shame about Burgess. He really did play well this game. Next man (Long, Scott, Hughes, whomever) really needs to step up.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Damn. That Burgess injury looked quite bad. Could be ankle AND knee. Damn.
He was lighting it up too!!!
He seemed to be holding the knee and All I know it didn't look good.I have got high hopes for this young man...

oldnotdead

Legend
It looked like a broken leg by the way his leg was in an inflatable splint. That means he's gone for the season. He had a very good game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't heard anything from McVay or the Rams so not going to speculate but it didn't look good. He may have said something in his post game presser but the post on facebook literally has no audio for me.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Didn't look good, appeared broken. Burgess will be back and better. Good thoughts for him during his recovery.

In the meantime, we'll rally around Scott and play good football!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Just heard on post game show here in LA Burgess is done for the season. Fuller should be back soon.

Fuuuck noooo. He played so well tonight. Damn hope he heals up quick. That must mean surgery on ankle or kneee..did they happen to say? Dont think Fuller is back till after our bye right? So someone will have to step up vs Mia.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

TexasRam

Legend
Nick Scott #33 played pretty solid when he came in. The kid can lay the wood and was in good position on some deep shots.

With Lewis, A’Shawn and Fuller coming back, to have some horses.

Everson Griffin is on the trade block for $3 mil.

Anyone?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nick Scott #33 played pretty solid when he came in. The kid can lay the wood and was in good position on some deep shots.

Anyone?

I'd say yes if they could fit him under the cap

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Anyone?

Not if Terrell Lewis can keep coming on. We had nice contributions from 4 OLBs tonight and that didn’t include Ebu.

There’s gotta be an interior LB on the trade block.

That said, I think any trade involving JJ3 is gone now with Burgess out. Would rather have a healthy Burgess and a tough decision to make, but at least we have a healthy and balling JJ3 out there.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sure appeared that Snead had found another excellent young safety in our 2020 draft with his 3rd rd selection with Free Safety rookie Terrell Burgess. It's a real shame just when he was having his best game of the season & rising fast he went down. Meanwhile CB David Long saw zero snaps with the defense last night. It sure appears his development has been very slow & not where it should be now well into his 2nd season.

2019 late third-day draft selection Nick Scott came in & also looked good. Scott's speed is easily seen in that secondary.....he is just plain super fast! Rookie safety Ju Ju Hughes stands a very good chance to get in on some snaps in the future now due to the Rams having both their newly drafted safeties on the IR.

The future looks bright for the Rams @ safety with Jordan Fuller, Taylor Rapp, Nick Scott, Terrell Burgess & Ju Ju Hughes.(y):giggle:

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sure appeared that Snead had found another excellent young safety in our 2020 draft with his 3rd rd selection with Free Safety rookie Terrell Burgess. It's a real shame just when he was having his best game of the season & rising fast he went down. Meanwhile CB David Long saw zero snaps with the defense last night. It sure appears his development has been very slow & not where it should be now well into his 2nd season.

2019 late third-day draft selection Nick Scott came in & also looked good. Scott's speed is easily seen in that secondary.....he is just plain super fast! Rookie safety Ju Ju Hughes stands a very good chance to get in on some snaps in the future now due to the Rams having both their newly drafted safeties on the IR.

The future looks bright for the Rams @ safety with Jordan Fuller, Taylor Rapp, Nick Scott, Terrell Burgess & Ju Ju Hughes.(y):giggle:

Burgess was the draft choice that I was most excited about in this class. I thought it was a great pick. This injury really sucks.

It seems a GM can’t go wrong picking Utah defenders in the last few years. I wonder who recruits these guys. They aren’t five star high school kids. Utah gets more twos and threes than they do fours and fives.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm guessing Burgess had multiple tears and potentially a break in the leg. It looked like worst case outside of compound fracture. Really sucks for the kid, he was actually playing his best game of the year and we need him.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Last year, I fell down some stairs and got my leg bent up under me just like he did, I tore up my knee and had to have surgery. Looked to me like the same type of injury.