Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
i was thinking at the time what kind of scheme ends up with reeder covering mclaurin.

It was a busted call I think. Reeder was motioning to the safeties prior to the play if it's the one I recall correctly.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also re: Reeder the guy seems pretty smart, noted him moving guys a bit during the game. He just turns around like a fucking semi lol. And reacts really slow from his drop. There was a play in the game where Williams I think was next to him and the QB throws the ball right in front of both of them. Reeder doesn't really move, Williams is all over it.

I'm sure he's working on it though. Again I like him but he's a depth guy. Oh and also if I'm his coach I'm telling him to drop 10 lbs and let's see how it affects his game. Maybe 15.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a busted call I think. Reeder was motioning to the safeties prior to the play if it's the one I recall correctly.

Oh yeah, Reeder was correct there. He was trying to tell one of the DBs to come over and help him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would rather have a better tackler in Kiser chasing down Mostert then Reeder.

Reeder plays week in and week out.Kiser just gets more reps when healthy. I think Reeder deserves more respect,but have a post already going on it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
i was thinking at the time what kind of scheme ends up with reeder covering mclaurin.

he didn’t get much in terms of yards & was just one play. Can you say Washington only had 10 points with Reeder starting? Anyway should have known when I posted a player that deserved (respect) credit for his play.

Anyway will see how much playing time Kiser will get. T.Lewis will be facing T. Williams who will be pissed off Sunday.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh and also if I'm his coach I'm telling him to drop 10 lbs and let's see how it affects his game. Maybe 15.

Yeah, I think this might make sense. He’s 245, or at least listed there.

He could play lighter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Also re: Reeder the guy seems pretty smart, noted him moving guys a bit during the game. He just turns around like a fucking semi lol. And reacts really slow from his drop. There was a play in the game where Williams I think was next to him and the QB throws the ball right in front of both of them. Reeder doesn't really move, Williams is all over it.

I'm sure he's working on it though. Again I like him but he's a depth guy. Oh and also if I'm his coach I'm telling him to drop 10 lbs and let's see how it affects his game. Maybe 15.

I like him more as a thumper.He is a depth guy,but for all the haters? Wade had Reeder playing a lot last season as well.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
he didn’t get much in terms of yards & was just one play. Can you say Washington only had 10 points with Reeder starting? Anyway should have known when I posted a player that deserved (respect) credit for his play.

Anyway will see how much playing time Kiser will get. T.Lewis will be facing T. Williams who will be pissed off Sunday.
Would not the Rams HC and OC know the weakness of the 9ers LT rather well?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reeder was in Jim Rome yesterday. He was on point and humble. He was all respect for the play of the front line and how that has impacted his play this year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Reeder was in Jim Rome yesterday. He was on point and humble. He was all respect for the play of the front line and how that has impacted his play this year.
Reeder is a very good reserve MLB'er for this team this season. Considering his college years he was pure OLB'er. Reeder has team first stamped all over him. Baring any further injuries to Micah Kiser , Reeder should do well here for this & next season while Kiser is still our starter & under contract.

Rams do have several UDFA's MLB'ers on the PS that they will attempt to develop up to being a possible starter for 2022 unless they draft another MLB'er on the 3rd final days of the next two drafts. Reeder does do one thing rather well & that's move forward with purpose with striking ability if close.

In truth Reeder will never be anything other than a 2 early down LB'er. Staley sure has a ton of strong safety types available that should be able to take up where Reeder's abilities fall off.

dang

Legend
Reeder reminds me of a Hager. Probably a little more athletic but very similar in skill set.

oldnotdead

Legend
Speed isn't Reeder's issue. His problem has always been quickness and agility and dropping weight isn't going to help that enough. Dropping weight will limit his versatility. Give the guy a break it's clear he's thinking his way through the season. As he gains experience his reaction time will improve as his ability to read speeds up. I've liked Reeder since he was a rookie and said as much. He's shown himself to be a pretty good rotational guy. His pass coverage skills aren't up to par yet but that is a coachable issue. Both he and Kiser should improve in coverage skills next year as a lot has to do with simply experience. One thing is evident is that Reeder isn't getting washed out of plays as much as last year. That is an example of applying lessons learned from the previous year. It's clear to me Reeder has a bit more upside than Hager. Reeder is a much bigger man than Hager who was an undersized ILB converted from a safety. That said Reeder timed the same in the 40 at 4.6 as Hager.