Rams have fired Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy trails Fish. Thank you for giving it your best! Sometimes the fit doesn't quite work. It ain't easy coaching in the NFL. But when the blame either falls on Stan or you ... well you know. But it was time.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So much to talk about but i'm still going on record as saying that i want Demoff, Snead to stay.

Co-sign ^

Honestly though, I don't think Demoff's job is really in any danger. I think with Snead it might depend on who comes in as head coach, who has final say over personnel, and so on.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
View: http://www.therams.com/team/coaches/john-fassel/82a2a656-c863-4e3d-a4a9-531fa8ddee88

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fassel

As coach:

Last edited:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

Yeah it confused me at first too but I'm guessing @T-REX had a case of fat fingers. Those icons underneath a post are tiny when browsing on a phone.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yes, he should absolutely be shown the door, with Groh taking over on an interim basis. He's a big reason why Fisher was shown the door today.

I agree, I think this would have been an appropriate move at the same time. Help alleviate some of the drama Gurley's comments made about it being a middle school offense. At this point might as well let someone else try calling plays in a competent way.

Do you think Rock Gullickson walked Fisher to Kroenke's office?
That would be hilarious.

Ram65

Legend
Turn to the next Rams page. The play on the field had gotten out of hand. Fisher's next lose would set a bad NFL record that would be hard to beat. Nice of Stan to do it now. Fish will land on his feet or fins so to speak. He may become one of the talking heads on TV. Now, what's next.....stayed tuned for the next chapter in Rams history.

***No more Fire Fisher talk****** Yah!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I agree, I think this would have been an appropriate move at the same time. Help alleviate some of the drama Gurley's comments made about it being a middle school offense. At this point might as well let someone else try calling plays in a competent way.

At least someone who has an idea you throw beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd down ...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
On the one hand, it's about fucking time.

On the other hand, you fire him on a Monday, in a week where you play a Thursday night game against the only team whose number he consistently has?

The smarter move would have been to fire him Friday morning, regardless of the Seattle game's outcome.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The smarter move would have been to fire him Friday morning, regardless of the Seattle game's outcome.

Yeah that's how I saw it going down. But this is better. Way better!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
It had to be today, three huge losses back to back to back were the straw that broke the camels back.