Rams Defeat Cards MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Cam Akers is a goddamn dog." Why yes, Pat. Yes he is.

Still can't believe we got him back. So fucking excited for Sunday.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
One thing Jim Rome doesn't understand is that teams grow during a season. Cards didn't grow all that much and they lost their main weapon in the pass game.

Meanwhile the Rams worked and added shit (Von and Odell) and got better and better on both sides of the ball.

Our team is in a really interesting place. Looking at them vs Tampa I don't think Tampa has improved as much as the Rams have.
This is a very different defensive front with Von Miller. Rams now have a serious pass rush from across the whole line which just completely overwhelmed Arizona. The most dominating performance from a front four in recent memory.

It's bad news for Brady. Especially if the Tampa oline is not at full strength.

AD of course is unstoppable in the middle but now there is a serious rush from both edges with Miller and Floyd. Miller had a sprained ankle his first few weeks but is now producing at a high level. So are Gaines and Robinson. Robinson chasing down guys to the edge of the field.

This defensive front is now an immediate, potentially unsolvable blocking problem for any oline. Rams can win one on one from anywhere in the middle or the edge. Stunts are now even more effective because they can come from anywhere. Rams can now rush with four or even three. They can but don't need to blitz, giving them even more multiple options on every play. And the blitz is now a complete overload. Miller and Floyd also can set the edge, and can contain a runner or short pass or the QB to the side.

The Rams are now bringing a level of applied force in the pass rush which we haven't seen before. This imo is the key to beating Brady. And to a championship if we can get there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That road to winning the division vid gave me some serious goosebumps. What a season so far and it's not over yet.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Looks like Kurt Warner going all Cooper Kupp..... :laugh3:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hopefully he shuffles the deck and his number changes. Last night's team beats either of those teams.

Well it’s on to Tom Brady.

I believe Ram Fans(AD99)would not want it any other way. Beat the Cheat
out of him.Tampa Bay are the defending SuperBowl Champs & we’re the FIRST NFL team to win it all in there own stadium.

The Rams can go to Tampa Bay & take the torch & bring the SuperBowl
to SOFI Stadium.Just like when the Olympics.

Let Green Bay & 9ers battle it out.The Rams may have to go from Bay to Bay,but the 3rd time would be a Charm.Either way The Rams should have a clear path to the SuperBowl.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a very different defensive front with Von Miller. Rams now have a serious pass rush from across the whole line which just completely overwhelmed Arizona. The most dominating performance from a front four in recent memory.

It's bad news for Brady. Especially if the Tampa oline is not at full strength.

AD of course is unstoppable in the middle but now there is a serious rush from both edges with Miller and Floyd. Miller had a sprained ankle his first few weeks but is now producing at a high level. So are Gaines and Robinson. Robinson chasing down guys to the edge of the field.

This defensive front is now an immediate, potentially unsolvable blocking problem for any oline. Rams can win one on one from anywhere in the middle or the edge. Stunts are now even more effective because they can come from anywhere. Rams can now rush with four or even three. They can but don't need to blitz, giving them even more multiple options on every play. And the blitz is now a complete overload. Miller and Floyd also can set the edge, and can contain a runner or short pass or the QB to the side.

The Rams are now bringing a level of applied force in the pass rush which we haven't seen before. This imo is the key to beating Brady. And to a championship if we can get there.
Yeah it's gonna be interesting. This is a big, big, big game. IMO the Rams right now can taste that ring. They can feel it. How can they not. They know how close they are. None of these teams are overpowering. This Rams team is on par with the best teams, they have enough this year to get it done.

I mean 2018 I couldn't believe we got to the dance. Should have won it too. But that team had a gimped Gurley. That team was missing Kupp.

The 2021 team is like the opposite. No idea if they can do it. But they are getting stronger. The defense has been improving every week and was dominant in the wildcard win. The Rams have two WRs who can win vs a top corner. Think about that. When was the last time a McVay team could say that in a key playoff window? And it's a recent thing that Odell has emerged enough to where he's that level of threat.

They got Akers back and he's pissed and he's fast as fuck still. WHAT??? HOW. Maybe even Jones for this weekend. Holy shit.

It just feels to me like McVay's previous teams would have something missing in the big games. They always felt a bit undergunned. But this year's team oh no man. This team is loaded and it's only weakness is in the secondary and those weaknesses are countered by the strength of our DL.

I'll say this re: the Bucs... I think our DL wins the LOS. I think we stuff their run game and harass Brady and make things hard for him. But I'm not sure our OL can win the LOS. That's the game IMO. That's what will determine things. But the more I look at this team the more I see a ton of great signs of things aligning for them.