Rams Defeat Cards MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Strongest liver of any QB of the last 65 years:
Sonny Jurgenson, 5'11" (1957-74, Eagles, Redskins)
NFL Strongest Liver QBs of all time:

Sonny Jurgenson, 5'11" (1957-74, Eagles, Redskins) - Scotch
Bobby Layne, 6'1" (1948-62, Lions, Steelers) - J&B Scotch, Whiskey
Ken Stabler, 6'3" (1968-84, Raiders, Oilers, Saints) - Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker Red
Billy Kilmer, 6'0" (1961-78, 49ers, Saints, Redskins) - Whiskey
Don Meredith, 6'3" (1960-68, Cowboys) - J&B Scotch
Joe Namath, 6'2" (1965-77, Jets, Rams) - Johnny Walker Red, Bourbon

sorry for going off track... how did media fallout turn into drunk QBs? This needs it's own thread somewhere. :cheers2:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, but I wondered about the hire at the time because he didn't win with Patrick Mahomes at QB at his alma mater, so how would Kingsbury do in the NFL? IMO, he's had mixed results, but I like that McVay has his number as Kyle Shanahan seems to have McVay's.
Man, that Murray is a short SUMBICH, ain’t he? ~ Tutu

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's some big ass socks to make him that tall.

kyler in socks.

cb34ca40788758f43aa5f69967aeeabe--thick-socks-helpful-hints.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did he skip the combine? Shouldn't there be an official height for him?
Combine reports were that Murray measured 5’-10” 1/8 and
Weighed 207 lbs.

Those are almost exactly what Russell Wilson measured. Odd because he looks smaller than Russ. I’d like to see them side by side

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Definitely has a "Big Neck, Long Neck" give going on here. Murray's shoulders are 2 inches below Wilson's, but his neck is about 1.5 inches longer. However, Wilson looks like he's just standing there and Murray is doing a tip toes lean trying to get extra height in the photo.

Were the NFL combine measuring tape technicians in on some conspiracy? I see no reason why they would lie about his height/weight.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Definitely has a "Big Neck, Long Neck" give going on here. Murray's shoulders are 2 inches below Wilson's, but his neck is about 1.5 inches longer. However, Wilson looks like he's just standing there and Murray is doing a tip toes lean trying to get extra height in the photo.

Were the NFL combine measuring tape technicians in on some conspiracy? I see no reason why they would lie about his height/weight.

Agreed. They don't look the same size at all. Wilson looks much bigger with a stronger build. Shoulder height and mass alone makes them look very different. Murray must have been on his tip toes when they measured him at the combine.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Agreed. They don't look the same size at all. Wilson looks much bigger with a stronger build. Shoulder height and mass alone makes them look very different. Murray must have been on his tip toes when they measured him at the combine.
Wilson is definitely taller and thicker. He can take a hit and Murray can't. Which is exactly why Murray turtles into three quarters of his sacks. Murray trying to see over his OL is like Danny Devito trying to see over the steering wheel of a monster truck.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Brady won’t ever play for the Niners. Division is too tough for him. That’s why he went to the Bucs instead. Knew Brees was retiring, Carolina had no QB and Atlanta is crap. He did his homework before he picked where he was going to play and made sure he would be in another shit division.

Brady wanted to finish with the 9ers. They decided to “stick with Jimmy G”. Brady even mentioned this without naming names on that Barbershop show with LeBron James. Tampa was only a consideration AFTER the 9ers said no. Woulda been a very different scenario if Brady had come to SF. Plus, they’d still have their 3 1sts… so I couldn’t be happier they turned Brady down

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Brady wanted to finish with the 9ers. They decided to “stick with Jimmy G”. Brady even mentioned this without naming names on that Barbershop show with LeBron James. Tampa was only a consideration AFTER the 9ers said no. Woulda been a very different scenario if Brady had come to SF. Plus, they’d still have their 3 1sts… so I couldn’t be happier they turned Brady down
If it turns out that Lance ends up being good, having Brady short term may be preferable