Rams Defeat Cards MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
-Keyshawn Johnson is such a Tracey Morgan head I dislike him and his dopey takes he hates anything Rams.

- Skip Bayless well he still crying over his cowgirls and it took everything in his half dead raisin corpse to even spit out any positives at all but he has tales of the crypt fingers crossed so hard for the Rams to lose.

-Kyle Brandt and his baby gap T-shirts I will give a pass even some props for owning that he has been a total asshole about Stafford while some criticism has been deserved he has tried to humiliate Stafford on that show for ratings. At least he stepped up and took his medicine.

-Kay is such a hater that I won't even address her as she is irrelevant not because she is a female but because she literally is a biased twit. (Twit with an "I")

-Shannon I always like as he is always pretty fair talks a lot but I do like him he is on point and doesn't seek hot take attention.

-Colin well he is typically annoying he thinks he is a sports philosopher and at times he can be smart but most times he is all just words that are lacking substance like a vodka and orange juice with hardly any vodka.

-Kurt Warner I still love you but get over it you won with the Rams not the Cardinals!!!!

Closing it out I like it better when we are the underdogs and these a-holes are against us. Get off the wagon. (For Skip I mean bandwagon not the perverbial wagon) God forbid the Rams lose at any point they will be right back to crucifying and condemning this team and most of them are waiting with butt cheeks clenched to say "told you so"

Stompa Bay all the way!!!

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Green Bay is what I’m thinking. Aaron Rogers wanted & wants him.
Why would he go to Green Bay? To be part of the off broadway play Rodgers has been performing? He wants out, he wants to stay, he wants out, he wants to stay. It's a variation on the Brett Favre, I'm going to retire, I'm not going to retire schtick. OBJ has a house in L.A., his girl lives in L.A., his friends live in L.A.. There's plenty of things to do in L.A.. WTF is he going to do in Green Bay besides lose the CCG every other year? I think the Rams have an excellent shot at keeping him and if they do, look out. Stafford, Kupp, OBJ, Woods, Jefferson, Higbee, Akers........and that defense. If money is all he's after, he may move on. Does anybody really know where his head is at, there?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why would he go to Green Bay? To be part of the off broadway play Rodgers has been performing? He wants out, he wants to stay, he wants out, he wants to stay. It's a variation on the Brett Favre, I'm going to retire, I'm not going to retire schtick. OBJ has a house in L.A., his girl lives in L.A., his friends live in L.A.. There's plenty of things to do in L.A.. WTF is he going to do in Green Bay besides lose the CCG every other year? I think the Rams have an excellent shot at keeping him and if they do, look out. Stafford, Kupp, OBJ, Woods, Jefferson, Higbee, Akers........and that defense. If money is all he's after, he may move on. Does anybody really know where his head is at, there?

He is a Ram & those are good reasons. I’m not worry about next season. If The Rams win a SuperBowl,I wonder what difference that would make ? I don’t know what he’ll do,but Matt Lafleur & Shanahan have Mcvay’s number.

3-7 ?
0-2 ?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a Ram & those are good reasons. I’m not worry about next season. If The Rams win a SuperBowl,I wonder what difference that would make ? I don’t know what he’ll do,but Matt Lafleur & Shanahan have Mcvay’s number.

3-7 ?
0-2 ?
Hopefully he shuffles the deck and his number changes. Last night's team beats either of those teams.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by O&O, Inc

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing Jim Rome doesn't understand is that teams grow during a season. Cards didn't grow all that much and they lost their main weapon in the pass game.

Meanwhile the Rams worked and added shit (Von and Odell) and got better and better on both sides of the ball.

Our team is in a really interesting place. Looking at them vs Tampa I don't think Tampa has improved as much as the Rams have.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing Jim Rome doesn't understand is that teams grow during a season. Cards didn't grow all that much and they lost their main weapon in the pass game.

Meanwhile the Rams worked and added shit (Von and Odell) and got better and better on both sides of the ball.

Our team is in a really interesting place. Looking at them vs Tampa I don't think Tampa has improved as much as the Rams have.
It's time to curb stomp Brady...